Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 16:10:04

Name: Tineisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Tineisha's Full Profile]

Today was my second visit and this is my second review. What a great lady -- that's all I need say. Very beautiful, great body, very friendly -- and absolutely fantastic service. The best ever !!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tineisha
Tineisha - Re: Review - Tineisha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tineisha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-28 09:16:06

Hi there Harry
Lovely review thanks babe! Looking forward to our next session
Papa Smash
Papa Smash - Re: Review - Tineisha - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tineisha - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-18 11:17:56

Name: Tineisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Tineisha's Full Profile]

Before the session. Her: "Wena, ke tlo nyoba".

End of session. Her: "Yjoh, my clit is even hard. E maketse, it's wondering what's going on, hahaha".

What went down in-between was 2 sizzling mind blowing rounds. I asked her during the viewing and subsequent shortlisting if she was clean shaven, if she enjoys a muff dive, and whether she had limitations with positions or handling pipe-XL. She was like a) is very clean and b) it's meaty though, and hope I can handle it and c) of course she can handle anything, she's petite.

We had so much banter that by the time we got into the thick of things (see what I did), the script to a session for the records had already been written.

Round 1 was a long and proper pounding, and unleashed everything I had in the arsenal. Of course had to hit her with the "signature" move, including the "we-picking-baby-names" position. She was new to the latter, and confessed to liking it afterwards.

The chat in-between rounds was just so pillow talk-like between boyfriend/girlfriend. I laid back while she was seated and teasing me, and I gently rubbed the meaty V-bone and lightly flicked the clit like I was playing the piano in the dark. She got slippery wet. I got rock hard.

Round 2 began with her new favourite position. And after going multiple angles, I flicked her over to missionary and whispered "I wanna make love to you". And that's exactly what we made. Love.

When I was tethering on the edge, I started going deep stokes with arms under her and the petite bum cupped in my hands. Her moans started getting louder and high-pitched, and I knew right then the engine was in Sports+ mode. She came solid, and I nutted hard. The condom was full. Dead presidents.

I had planned to go to a strip club afterwards, but nothing could surpass our session that day, and I decided to head straight home. "Do not pass Begin. Do not collect R200".

Driving back, I kept wondering how I could move on after that GFE-session. She snatched a piece of my soul.

"I'm a baaad man, I'm not ashamed nooh. I'm a baaad man, I don't need no love". R Kelly

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tineisha
Tineisha - Re: Review - Tineisha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tineisha - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-22 11:02:15

Hey babe

Yo you counted our session word by word! Was crazy though had Lot's of organism's crazy stuff was blown away

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.