Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 15:08:23

Name: Jade

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Jade's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I visited this gorgeous lady at massage inc, so venue points goes to them. I can’t remember the date I met her so it is an approximation.

So I had a few requests for the booking, closed tip heels and a mini skirt which she gladly wore for me. Driving into the venue she just appeared out of no where standing there looking so unbelievably sexy!!!

Anyway we moved into the room, where we sorted out the semantics. I am just standing there and the next thing I know her arms are around me and we are making out it like crazy. Super soft moist lips!!! I start ripping off her clothes to see the rest of her body, I took a step back and I was like WTF!!! Her body is perfect, perfect skin tone, no marks or anything!!! She layed down while I massaged her, things got heated when I reached her arse, she loved the firm massage, spanking and kisses!! I didn’t want to spoil the session by asking for FH, so I asked if I could finger her to which she was so responsive, her pussy gets drenched, and she also massaged her clit while I fingered which was so sexy!!! After I made her cum a few times she ferociously went for my pants, saying something on the lines of “let’s see what you are hiding there”. She pulled out my already throbbing cock, I pushed her hands off because I was going to cum from all the excitement. After a moment breather, I starting humping every inch of her body! Legs, thighs, arse and tits, eventually blowing my load all over her chest. There wasn’t any hot water for some reason so I watched her clean my cum off with cold water, her nipples rock hard and the sight of her rubbing herself is forever engraved in my head!!!

I wish she would offer FH!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Mathew75 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6016
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 18:03:02

On 2023-02-16 15:08:23 Mathew75 said:

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I visited this gorgeous lady at massage inc, so venue points goes to them. I can't remember the date I met her so it is an approximation.

So I had a few requests for the booking, closed tip heels and a mini skirt which she gladly wore for me. Driving into the venue she just appeared out of no where standing there looking so unbelievably sexy!!!

Anyway we moved into the room, where we sorted out the semantics. I am just standing there and the next thing I know her arms are around me and we are making out it like crazy. Super soft moist lips!!! I start ripping off her clothes to see the rest of her body, I took a step back and I was like WTF!!! Her body is perfect, perfect skin tone, no marks or anything!!! She layed down while I massaged her, things got heated when I reached her arse, she loved the firm massage, spanking and kisses!! I didn't want to spoil the session by asking for FH, so I asked if I could finger her to which she was so responsive, her pussy gets drenched, and she also massaged her clit while I fingered which was so sexy!!! After I made her cum a few times she ferociously went for my pants, saying something on the lines of "let's see what you are hiding there". She pulled out my already throbbing cock, I pushed her hands off because I was going to cum from all the excitement. After a moment breather, I starting humping every inch of her body! Legs, thighs, arse and tits, eventually blowing my load all over her chest. There wasn't any hot water for some reason so I watched her clean my cum off with cold water, her nipples rock hard and the sight of her rubbing herself is forever engraved in my head!!!

I wish she would offer FH!!!

I is baffled. So you didn't get a massage or BJ or FH?

You massaged and fingered her and then rubbed you cock around parts of her body and came?

So basically how hot she looks is what's gotten you smitten with this girl?

Sorry for my questions, I've just never read/seen anything like this before so very curious.

N4P
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 19:04:02

I don't find this strange at all. It depends what turns you on . I have a few providers I see ( particular in US) where it's just mutual body to body massage, lots of very sensual touch , grinding and DATY/FIV . This combined with good mutual communication can make for an incredible experience without FH ( and even without BJ) . Like most guys , I enjoy FH, but it's nowhere near as important as the " foreplay "
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 21:49:34

Visit in January 2018?
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 22:00:27

The date might have just been a erroneous selection
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6022
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-16 23:34:04

On 2023-02-16 21:49:34 Littlerascal said:
Visit in January 2018?

If you look at the deleted review, it's a copy/paste, leg humping and all so I think it's the same guy that had his account deleted that took the opportunity to review again when he realised he could with a new username. Matthew can confirm of course. Still curious to hear from him.

N4P
Mathew75
Mathew75 - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-17 14:36:24

@N4P, correct, I actually forgot about that review
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 587
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-17 18:57:22

@Mathew75, did you ever get your massage?

Sounds like you drove into a car dealership, paid for it and took an Uber home leaving the car you went with to the sales lady because she was hot and you still reminiscing about the hot sales lady you gave your car to after paying for a new one.

JP69
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Jade - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-17 19:48:14

On 2023-02-16 23:34:04 Need4Passion said:
On 2023-02-16 21:49:34 Littlerascal said: Visit in January 2018?

If you look at the deleted review, it's a copy/paste, leg humping and all so I think it's the same guy that had his account deleted that took the opportunity to review again when he realised he could with a new username. Matthew can confirm of course. Still curious to hear from him.

N4P

Oh, I see. I didn't read the other review. He seems very trigger happy. Almost shot his load with her just grabbing his penis.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.