Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-03-11 20:23:38

After the bad experience I submitted my review only to receive a message from Layla containing racial slurs and insults. Just a warning to my fellow punters.
Babyblue9824
Babyblue9824 - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 15:24:57

Name: Layla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Layla's Full Profile]

My last visit to this lady was last week. Been with her a couple of times. She is clean and has a tight snatch. Lol... But I mostly go there for the BJ as she does it just how I like it.

She has the body of a 23 year old but im not sure if she's 23. Still looks good though. Will surely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Layla - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-17 09:26:43

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

I've been away, and was disappointed to see a bad review on Layla's page. Was she slipping? I had to go and see for myself...

Happily, her service remains top-notch. I was greeted like an old friend, and everything about the intensity of the experience remained the same. Since I have reviewed in detail before, I won't repeat any details except to say at one point, as she was in control on top, she suddenly thrust hard and deep twice, her cervix lined up perfectly with my penis as we both shuddered with pleasure, and then collapsed down to rest on me for a moment...a somehow deeply intimate moment. She really makes you feel like you are an amazing lover, and I value the time spent with her. Still highly recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Review - Layla - Amanzimtoti Durban
Re: Review - Layla - Amanzimtoti Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-18 09:45:06

City: Durban

Area: Amanzimtoti

Visited Layla on Wednesday evening after i could not get hold of Alexa . . . And im glad i did .
She was sweet and friendly over the phone and i used the GPS to find the place.
Layla has a very nice shaped body with a sexy ass and few good tasteful inks which i loved.Greeted me with high heels, lingerie and a smile.
fondled her sexy ass a bit then moved on the BJ which was amazing , she gives one amazing BJ and i will definitely see her again for the BJ alone. The deed was good you feel her getting into the moment and really enjoyed the deed especially the doggy , she has a great ass and she really positions her self nicely which is very rare .
Top notch service she really aims to please and accommodate what you want out of the session .
I cant comment on her full body as for some reason i was taken away and did the whole session with her bra on .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.