Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2017-09-09 07:26:02

Name: Leah

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Leah's Full Profile]

A beautiful girl with a gentle soul. Works from a private apartment with proper massage table and warm room. Massages in the nude, giving a proper massage and happiness at the end.

Firm body and good hands.

I'm very impressed that she can accommodate bookings at early hours if you give her warning. Great way to start a day!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Zayn
Zayn - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-16 17:02:18

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Went to visit this stunner for the second time and the service was even better. First time she started with a nice and firm massage but this time the sight of her undressing was more than enough. We skipped mains and went straight for the dessert....... She's shy but always willing to please. With time she can only get better and better. Thank you hun, can't wait to see you again.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Captain Rick James
Captain Rick James - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-01-27 00:17:49

been with this lady twice and second time it was my birthday and boy did i get a perfect present, she is a natural massage therapist with the perfect touch that makes you forget about penetration she knows how to treat a man and has the best pussy lips i have ever seen and she let me play wit them

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-02-09 05:57:56

Hi, do you also do penetration? how are your rates?
MinuteMan
MinuteMan - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-07 06:54:48

This is the second time I have visited Leah, but my first review of her.
She is friendly and well spoken on the telephone, and has no hesitation in giving the exact street address - no messing about - thumbs up.
Parking is off the street inside palisade fencing, so the car is visible - not an issue for me. There is a single garage (not sure if you can use it), and there may be access around the side/back of the property - never worried/asked.
Greeting was very friendly, and she takes you straight to the room up a passage - room is nice and big and clean and light (and warm - the afternoon sun shines onto the windows next to the massage plinth).
Requested a shower beforehand - no shower rose, but ample hot water, soap and clean towels.
The massage was very nice - got to all the deep pressure points and muscle groups - especially in the back/neck/shoulder area.
The sensual was - well sensual, and the ending 'happy'.
On this visit, we started with me giving her a massage, which she enjoyed, and then she turned her attention to me, and the ending was extremely intense. After our breathing had normalised, and even though time was up, she insisted on giving me a short massage as well, so points for not clock watching.
I had a great afternoon, and will certainly return, and I hope you enjoyed your chocolates Leah!!
MM.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-15 04:53:45

So, in need of an early Sat treat I whatsapp Leah to make an early booking for 5.

Yes please comes the reply. Great.
Next morning after confirm we're both awake im there. Leah offers me to park inside her garage so that car is not visible from street. Very thoughtful.

I'm greated by a really nice warm room (it's winter) and Leah strips to share the sight of her tight and beautiful body.

As always a long and excellent massage..... but this time she finishes with a prostate massage that has me groaning. I taught her this on my previous visit..... but I think she's been practicing ;)

Also discovered that she can arrange a 4 hand massage. That's going to be my next treat.
Bonzaromeo
Bonzaromeo - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-30 06:14:10

So....
I save my pennies, and decide to spoil myself with a 4 hand massage. I ask Leah to pair up with her sexiest partner. She chooses Tammy.

So after an excited whatsapp booking early in the morning, confirmed later in the day, im set up for an evening appointment after work.

Evening comes, Leah opens up her garage, parked out of site i'm greated with a big hug from a wonderfully excited Leah. Warm room, I strip and head for a hot shower. When I come back, I'm introduced to Tammy, Leah's partner in pleasure.

First impressions last, Tammy is beautiful, impeccably made up,and her boobs have me excited all by themselves.

Ok, so onto the massage. It's my first 4 hand massage ever. Having 4 hands working you at the same time certainly defines instant gratification. No part of your body can complain its not receiving happiness. There are times when the two pairs of hands create a sort of delicious resonance where your whole body starts to tingle and go crazy.

Half way through I was moved to the floor, for Tammy to do some Thai stretching. What a good idea. It meant that Leah started on some naughtiness. Both girls who'd been demurely dressed in lingerie up until this point, now stripped naked. Oh what a feast for the eyes.

Its difficult to put into words the balance of the massage..... but picture the combination of 4 skilled hands, two perfectly groomed snatches, Leah's impressively taught derriere, Tammy's soft and perfect boobs, and everything in-between, with the gentlest and warmest kisses all over your body, and the recipe was made for a really unforgettable evening.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

masterdick
masterdick - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2018-07-10 05:34:47

Had a double with Leah and Gail yesterday. Massage was very good. Sensual also very good. I like their cum as many times as you like policy. Leah def the one in charge and Gail the quieter one.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Carailho
Carailho - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-18 11:30:22

I was in the area on a meeting and contacted Leah via WhatsApp and she gave me the details. Was very accommodating on short notice so decided to go see her. Arrived at the gate and called her then she came to open up in a very sexy outfit. Just by seeing this sexy woman opening the gate i already knew i had made a good choice. She is very friendly and can hold a good conversation. Parking is safe inside the property. She led me into the house to a room at the end of a passage. Very neat, nice and clean. I then went for a shower and again everything neat and clean, fresh towels and nice hot water.
Finished my shower and went back to the room onto the plith. She took her clothes off and damn, she is so sexy. Massage was awsome a mix of sport and sensual.
She asked me to turn around and continued to massage while touching her beautiful curved bum. Amazing body to body, just couldn't hold it any longer. Cleaned up she continues with the sensual,she turns around and what a view of her perfect flower rite there. Blew my load again and if i could im sure i would have a 3rd.
Awsome service Leah. Will definitely be back for more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mwahaha65
Mwahaha65 - Re: Review - Leah - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-29 19:42:42

First Time punt and review What a great experience, from the phone booking by SMS on sunday to being met at the gate by stunning Leah Private secure parking Lovely warm room Fantastic skills and and amazing end. Clean shower. Overall an amazing experience will be back thanks

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.