Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-23 12:07:28

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Moreleta Park

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

So I visited this young lady 2 day's ago so I'm a paraplegic and I'm naturally nervous how the lady will react to this. Amy was wonderful felt like I was normal the experience was really awesome the kissing touching she put me at ease and what she does with that mouth and tongue building you up was just great. Everything was just so good and hell Amy you've got one helluva ass. I really can't fault this girl the conversation afterwards was nice she really is a nice person down to earth. Doesn't look at time and very comfortable with her body would I see her again? Definitely really a sweetgirl what else can I say. I just hope I didn't dissapoint I believe treat someone with respect and you'll get it back and more.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1847
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 21:33:53

My initial contact with Amy "Silver Surfer" was via pms which created much interest and intrigue for both.
Speaking to Amy telephonically i got a better glimpse into her, as her soft almost calming sensual voice had taken me back. She created that girl next door vibe and seeing her in person, yup i was so right.

We had sometime prior to the booking to have a little social and this was a great opportunity to get to know her.
She was dressed rather sexy in sexy pair of hugging jeans, contouring her sexy body, a top with a little reveal, beautiful red lips, a smile to melt you away and sexy black heels. The visual effect kept me pacing and being a hot day
i was getting rather thirty.. Amy is a very sweet young lady that had me mesmorised while we chatted away.

Well as the clocked ticked we needed to make our to her dungeon of desires. I loved the new ambiance that the owner has done to the rooms. Seductive, soft sensual lighting.

Well lets just say the sweet lady that i met moments earlier turned into a more seductive passionate lady.
Amy provided a real GFE that i loved and there was no holding back, within limitations of her rules. Seeing the "silver surfer" in her birthday suit does arouse many thoughts and keeps you visually stimulated at all times. Yes that butt is so spankable and so sexy.
Yummy..Sadly i did not get much time to get her, to turn around as i got caught up in other delicacies.
Will not divulge more, as one needs to book her to find out the rest...Its worth the visit and more.

Amy is a very friendly down to earth person and a straight shooter, so it was good to be in her company as common ground was made. I have to confess that i initially had reservations to do this booking due to my misconception of her, which i confessed to Amy in person but truly glad i took this opportunity.

Thank you Amy for accommodating me and being awesome company, you truly are a gem in this industry.

You have a contagious smile.... :-)

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
goonerboy_41
goonerboy_41 - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-12 13:19:26

after meeting Amy yesterday, I just had to make the journey and see this super sexy hot lady, she is petite, and oozes sex appeal, and very friendly, her sensual skills is par excellance, the hour flew by
Will def return

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-12-12 21:24:12

This was my first visit to Amy. I must say I was really happy with my decision on booking her. The time flew by so fast she made sure is was nice and relaxed and she treated me like a king. There is not much more I can say that hasn't been said already in her previous reviews. Thank you so much for a wonderful booking and the big smile afterwards. Will definitely return

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-15 16:30:35

Driving...but stopped first...

Thank you very much for the awesome visit Amy.

Seeing her standing at the top of the stairs made me forget about my shortness...I glided up those stairs. Amy is short (just as short as me)...but very sexy!!

Very nice house...very!

Secure parking.

Amy was perfect. She looked soooo hot in her jeans! Lovely smile and we chatted away easily.

Everything after the chatting was great Amy! Thank you for accepting the free hotel soaps /shampoo gifts with n laugh and a smile.

Would love to see you again.

Mini

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

dickeroo
dickeroo - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-20 23:00:12

Amy, as said before, you set the bar really high. the time spent with you makes me want you more and more. My therapist, My shrink, My lover, My angle... those are but a few words I can use to describe what you do for me. You did more for me in that hour than any other professional practitioner could do in a year and I thank you for that. You did save me and I applaud you for that. You are one in a million. XXX

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Montana Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-13 15:49:43

Love your new pics!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Amy - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Amy - Montana Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-13 15:51:57

Love your new pics!!!!
Ace69
Ace69 - Re: Review - Amy - Moreleta Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-22 08:26:12
Edited: 2019-01-22 08:31:10

Apologies for this review, I have failed to bestow 5 points towards Amy's top 10 rating, hence the correct review to follow.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.