@shoeguy.. tried that too :( no luck :(
Madison
Madison - Re: Review - Madison - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Madison - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 04:40:06

@tobogo as stated on my profile , I work by appointment only. This is for a number of reasons, I am studying at the moment and during that time calls are not attended to. I will not phone back numbers I do not know as I am not sure whether punters are with their wives , their clients are at work being monitored ect, by the time I can attend to them. I am also moving at the moment and haven't got time to sit around waiting for clients to make bookings, along with this virus story the only top priority clients are my regulars.

If you message me and tell me who you are I will send my info via whattsapp.

Madison
Madison
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-19 04:57:12

@ mrsuperduper the fact that you left out part of your message to me on that day , suggests you know EXACTLY why I blocked you and will no longer be seeing you in future.

You asking for makeup ( which after the 5th time should know I Always have on my face and heels, which granted I'm not a big fan of is fine) however you telling me you want me clean and to have fresh breath implies something completely different! I have never seen a client without showering before hand and gargling with mouth wash before the session!

I don't know where your manners were learnt but in my book , if you have visited me 5 times previously then you should know by that stage whether my hygiene is on point or not! I am NOT a child and refuse to be spoken to like one! Your message is offensive and the very opposite of respectful! I'm sure there are ladies you think you can speak to like that but I am not one of them.

I have always tried to give a good session the fact that you kept booking me would suggest I did infact deliver on that, however I love what I do , so any time any client misbehaves I will stop seeing him! My lovely gentlemen clients will not suffer because of clients who would other wise turn me off of wanting to do this. Right of admission applies to everyone! Inc long term clients who then think they can take liberties.

I don't charge enough to put up with this kind of nonsense. The next time you find a lady you enjoy visiting perhaps you should reconsider how you approach her, just a suggestion.
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Madison - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-20 20:39:18

I like extra makeup.
Not the very subtle application.
I like high heels.
I like to kiss.
I have a foot fetish and I like clean feet.
I still don't see anything wrong in reminding or telling my service provider what I like.
Now that I know that you are offended by it then best wishes to you.
Enjoy your own drama construct.
Madison
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-21 02:41:38

@mrsuperduper no drama from my side , I blocked you and moved on with my life , YOU are the one bitching and moaning on this forum. I'm merely stating why it is I will not see you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.