Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-25 08:02:25

Name: Passion

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Passion's Full Profile]

Okay I think these photos are not doing her justice. She's way better than this in person. Ohh and that ass 😋 That what I'm talking about, she can really ride. Anyway let me rate.

Telephone manners on point 👌🏽. Made me feel excited about seeing her.
Upon arrival she was awesomely beautiful and ready for me, sadly I did have to wait a couple of seconds at the door knocking but that wasn't much.
The venue is secured and beautiful, but I think she had some friends over/ doesn't stay alone because the loung and surrounding areas were just " busy".

The room was clean and to my expectation. Had a best blow and the punt was on point with that ass on me, doggy😋 And we finished on missionary 👌🏽 boom 💥.
She's easy to talk with and can hold a conversation. Loves what she does and does her best to keep you relaxed. I'm definitely going back there again soon. She's one of the good ones.

Ohh and did I mention the Ass part?🤔 Yeah,she has assets and can use them 😊.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
majuteni
majuteni - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-26 00:52:07

I saw this beauty yesterday.She is beautiful and easy to chat to
Massive beautiful booty and sure she can ride. c u soon

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-07-03 08:21:09

Whats up with the privacy?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2017-08-14 21:17:26

Went to go see her on Woman's day. She met me at the door in a sexy number. She kept laughing at and smiling at me while I checked out thick thighs. We had back and forth small talk until without warning she pulled my member out my boxers and gave me a beautiful blow. She really took her time, passionate, dedicated and clinical. She the kneeled down on the edje of the bed to expose a big round ass. I knew I shouldn't hit it from the back too long because she was going to make me cum. I always got to finish old school missionary. She rolled her hips for me when I came and while I was inside her. What treat :-)

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

james89
james89 - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-25 08:18:36

This girl. This what is what makes punting so addictive.

Personality is a winner here. She has good convo skills and she knows how to make you relax and even insisted that we not make this a transaction. Ok this was an immediate ecstacy alert!! A young girl who has no hang ups and makes it a point that you BOTH enjoy the interaction?? Yes.

Body: Face was just ok I feel it was let down by the fake hair. We need to stop describing girls as thick or curvy. She's African. Blessed. That body is top notch. I want to give her a massage next time I go. Just to get my hands all over that and rub that booty down. Medium sized firm tits.

Service: she started by gobbling my james whole and playing her tongue around it till she came up and it was full round and harder than I am used to. That ass is SOFT big and round. And I had to grab it and go 69. I loved that. Always a good thing. And btw whats with this dark skinned african girls being THIS kinky and sexually liberated??? Hmm

She started on top in a conspiracay to make me cum. Riding me with her head in my neck and bouncing very hard (Not a lot of girls can pull this off). If there was no condom I would not have stood a chance. It would have been over. Changed to reverse cowgirl and watching that booty rock my James was....ja. Doggy was a treat. The whole time the girl is moaning and is going crazy bouncing that pumpum on me. Her ass has that "wave" effect and I would do her over and over to see that again. I loved how into it she was. She understands why you are there and delivers.

Her new set of pics more closely represent her looks although you really have to see her live to grasp what me and the previous reviewers are on about. She is an intelligent woman. Young and is successful at getting my repeat business. Her and her roomate are in competition for the most wonderful asses in Midrand.

Go see her stop second guessing. There is no way you can be dissapointed.
devante1
devante1 - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-25 16:08:00

I have never been so disappointed on ESA,she said I can come and when I get to the gate she does not pick up and this is the second time she does it...esa should do a check on girls on here because she wasted my time and money...imagine coming and she tells you to come and does not pick up the phone

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Passion
Passion - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-25 16:49:56

Devante I apologized and stated the reasons. Again I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.
Divano
Divano - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-10 22:18:11

It sounds like you the best in town..you on my priority list passion. One of the gentleman here is my trustworthy source...I live around the block. I am watching you PASSION
Passion
Passion - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-14 13:21:56

@Divano
Then I best believe don't disappoint
Divano
Divano - Re: Review - Passion - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-16 09:31:45

Passion is a professional. She is skillful, warm and a stunner of note. I went see her last night. I conducted my inspection as I walked in. In five seconds I was sold. She offers the best GFE and a mother of all BJ in town. Her skin tone and body scent is out this world..She smells damn good. @Devante don't understand what could happened to trigger Mr Devante to conclude she is waste of time I was offered a drink on my way out,I had alcohol doggy bag.I had a blast.I will definitely go back...hey Passion keep the fire burning...

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.