Navigation
Londy
Londy - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-19 16:04:16

I'm glad you enjoyed our time together,it was lit! Hope to see you again pretty soon
NaughtyItu
NaughtyItu - Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 19:46:10

Name: Londy

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Londy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
The girl gave me one of best sex moment I will never forget. She got boobs to die for. Hmmm!! The least I forget a 5 star blow she gave.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NaughtyItu built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Londy
Londy - Re: Review - Londi - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Londi - Arcadia Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-21 15:30:17

Thank you @NauthyItu it was a pleasure being with you,see you soon
xoxoxo
NaughtyItu
NaughtyItu - Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-25 23:13:39

After the first time I went for second session in a week. Just yesterday, it was sunday afternoon. Got there and she welcomed by her trademark again twerking for me for a moment. As I was horny started to lay my hands into her thick bums, after a while she turned around and the next thing I hav opened my eyes my dick was all over in her mouth. She went on sucking me while standing and till I jumped into bed and lay into my back. She continue sucking while laying.

The next thing she was riding cowgirl on me and you can imagine the pleasure of seeing those melons throbbing up and down while under.

What a steamy hour session. I think she came once while she was on top. We change to a missionary where she also came for a second time, hearing her moaning and screaming with joy, I could not hold myself anymore but I exploded.

Took some few minutes break.The next thing she was all over me, giving another 5 star blow job that led us into a steamy doggy position, to be honest I lost cound of how many time did she came during this poison without me coming. I then stopped and asked for a hand and bobbies job,wow girl I liked the passion of how you did me the hand and bobbies job after a little while I exploded on her boobs. Thank a million time.

But I am afraid I am getting hooked to this busty.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until NaughtyItu built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-07-10 15:20:55

One thing that takes home with Londy is that she brings out some very freaky, naughty side of hers when we do it. I really really!!! Enjoy that. That Ass!!! Is fine and thick just as I want it.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Slick Punter built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Donamite22
Donamite22 - Re: Review - Londy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londy - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-31 20:58:22

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Best punt of the year and I'm not exxeggerating. She's the best, don't regret anytjing about today. I'll probably go back. I won't say much. Go see for yourself.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Big.Daddy007
Big.Daddy007 - Re: Review - Londy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-25 19:14:10

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

This hun is amazing. Went to see her today after a long day at work. Got lost a little trying to get to her (waze's fault), then she made me wait a bit while she was preparing (her fault). But boy did she make up for the wait when we got to it.
She twerked for me as I was getting undressed. I couldn't help but join her when she oiled her sexy booty. Then the BJ came and my member kept telling me that he's about to exploded, just in time for her to turn around and back it up on my member. Haai this girl can take dick. We changed positions a couple of times 1st round but until I came. 2nd round came and again many positions until I came. She ended it by saying "yoh haai unginyobile" XD

If I could, I'd keep her all to myself. She is at the top of my list.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Big.Daddy007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Big.Daddy007
Big.Daddy007 - Re: Review - Londy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-27 23:07:36

DO NOT SCROLL PASSED. This lady is worth it. I feel like I am hooked. Ass is on OMG leyvel. BJ is on that hold on for dear life leyvel. She is a dirty talker and that alone makes holding on very hard. If you cannot drive thick shift then you better learn too before driving around her curves because you'll crash very early.

I scored privacy low as a car drove into the venue same time as me and the guy sat in the car for over an hour. When u was done and on my way out, he was still sitting in his car

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Londy
Londy - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-28 17:22:39

Hey BIG Daddy & I mean Real Big Daddy... Lol Thank you for the review I enjoyed every minute of our session
Hmmm you did your thing! Yaze ya ngidla lendoda shuuuu
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Londy - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-09-29 14:17:50

I had a very bad experience with Londy. I called her at around 09:00 am to make an appointment for 12. I got a bit lost but eventually found the venue and was on time. When I arrived, she said she mistakenly thought I was esa's photographer because she's going to have a photo shoot and I was double booked. She asked how long I was staying and I said an hour - and I mentioned it to her on the phone earlier on when I made the booking. The photographer arrived shortly after and She asked that I wait in my car until they are done. I waited for about 30 minutes to return inside the venue. She told me the session had to be shortened to 30 minutes because there was another client waiting. I agreed. When we started, her phone was ringing non-stop and she answered all of those calls. She wasn't very interested in the session and barely 5 minutes into it I was told my time was up and I had to leave because another client was waiting. I will never return again!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Tim21 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.