Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-24 09:15:35

Name: Londi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Londi's Full Profile]

Went to visit this honey in the early hours of this morning. She gave me the best service,that Ass is something else. She'll be my regular

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mr kevin
Mr kevin - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-22 23:16:02

Ive been eyeing Londi for a while. Called her a couple months back when she was in Midrand but never got to meet as she was busy. Seen she was back in Midrand, I had to see her. Waited outside the complex for 5min while she got ready. I must say she is well spoken and has good telephone manner. She opened the door dressed in sexy lingerie and high heels. I followed her to the room and she shoke that ass from side to side. She is very easy going and very horny. She gave me an incredible bj and rubbed her tits all over me. She is curvy and thick and lovely big boobs. She rode me with her thick soft thighs against mine. I went ontop of her it did not take me long to blow my load. She keep saying "take it baby" she is goood! I want more of you!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Londi
Londi - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-07-24 14:42:09

Wow! Thank you Mr kevin for the lovely review.I had a great time too. Hope to see you again soon.
dudu1
dudu1 - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2017-07-24 15:34:50

Very impressive telephone manners she has and sounds like good company.

On 2017-07-22 23:16:02 Mr kevin said:

Ive been eyeing Londi for a while. Called her a couple months back when she was in Midrand but never got to meet as she was busy. Seen she was back in Midrand, I had to see her. Waited outside the complex for 5min while she got ready. I must say she is well spoken and has good telephone manner. She opened the door dressed in sexy lingerie and high heels. I followed her to the room and she shoke that ass from side to side. She is very easy going and very horny. She gave me an incredible bj and rubbed her tits all over me. She is curvy and thick and lovely big boobs. She rode me with her thick soft thighs against mine. I went ontop of her it did not take me long to blow my load. She keep saying "take it baby" she is goood! I want more of you!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr kevin
Mr kevin - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-11 23:06:41

She talks dirty she is nice n horny and she is gorgeous. By the way londi i liked you better the first time. I think it was the hair. The braids look good but personally i prefer what you had the first time i seen you. I visited her couple weeks back i was welcomed with a hug and kiss and followed her to the room.she shoke that ass i missed that. Its biiiig and beautiful. She keeps a decent conversation which is a plus nowadays.she doesnt waste time in taking those twins out and rubbing them . This lady is good.The bj was mind blowing and then she wanted it. I need to visit her 1 more time
Divano
Divano - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-27 19:52:00

Hey Londi I watching you...see you soon
Rickz69
Rickz69 - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-27 13:21:35

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

Very good service one of the best going around true gfe experience ...she really enjoys what she does I'm her regular and will keep on going back

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Phil N Station
Phil N Station - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 11:29:12

Had a visit to the lady, and really a lady yesterday afternoon in Midrand and I was beyond impressed by Londi with the telephone etiquette and the clarity in her directions to get to her apartment. She indicated her services and “consultancy fees” and I was not going to decline, I was captured by her smooth voice.

Appeared at the door better than my comprehension, a gloriously curvy body with assets that you could just choose to live in. She is beautiful, more than pleasing on the eye. That booty is ample, soft and so so smooth that I couldn’t help but put both hands on. The massage was great, firm and her body all over mine reminding me of a track from LSG many years ago. The lady can also throw a mean freestyle on the mic for the lack of better words

No lies from earlier reviews that she is an active participant in what you do with her and she is vocal about it too. The problem with an appetite of the eyes is that when the meal is served its much more than you had imagined and Londi was too much for as she was urging me to take “smash that pu” which I couldn’t ignore and “nutted in that pu” bringing me to an immature end on my side.

I lay there getting my breath back while we chatted about punting while I made a few confessions to her in a honest conversation and then I started getting dressed while a bit later and then she got the booty talking to me as she twerked it and suddenly the clothes came off again for the second round, which I wasn’t expecting. We went back it again, baby oil on till it drips as per instruction and I didn’t want the Snoop Dogg position so that I didn’t get don’t briefly on the second round.

There were a few firsts for me with this lady which make her more the memorable to me especially her smile, Londi treated me like an important person to her, I am damn sure I stayed longer than the hour I had come to consult for and not once did she give any indication it was time for me to go. Mobile phone was in the living room so she wasn’t even bothered about calls or anything of that sort, I felt like the One and if left me wishing I could take her away from the online pages forever.

A big thank you Londi for your “consultation session”, it certainly sorted me out and made my pay day wish so much worth it. In the immortal words of the Terminator “I’ll be back!!” I know what to expect and how to play with her. I came over and was thouroughly spoilt.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Londi
Londi - Re: Review - Londi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-27 21:02:45

Ohhh Phil N Station I'm glad I was able to feed & exceeded your expectations. Had a great time too. See you soon hun
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Re: Review - Londy - Arcadia Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 22:16:33

Name: Londy

City: Pretoria

Area: Arcadia

Full Profile: [View Londy's Full Profile]

I went to see this Babe earlier this evening after a long and exhausting day. This woman is a lovely friendly human-being, lovely person to be around/to talk to.

She is gorgeous with big ass/big tits, she gave me a nice soothing hard massage to help me release alot of built up steam; her OWO nearly made me shoot in her mouth.

Pumped her doggie hard !!! and shot real hard and on the second round she was an amazingly supportive woman who turned on my engine in missionary position, I shot real hard again.

My time (1hr30mins) with her was thoroughly enjoyable, there was a bit of comedy at the end when we were dressing up because she could not find her car keys and that look of concentration on her face of thinking hard where she might have left them I found quite funny.

I highly recommend this Babe (Godfatha's seal of approval).

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.