Navigation
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 459
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 11:23:24

She seems to be very new to the industry hence her service is as such.
Ash received the same from her.
But there are other ladies who do not offer FH and their massage and sensual skills are amazing.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 18:04:46

But there are other ladies who do not offer FH and their massage and sensual skills are amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Which ones?
Chiya
Chiya - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 08:47:18

So on Friday July 2, I had visited TiAmo. With the girls to choose from, I chose Kylee as she had the most bubbly personality all the curves in the right places.....unfortunately and to my disappointment she was just booked by another client. So I asked Kylee who she would recommended as she looked very trustworthy.

She suggested Chantel but I notice that Chantel did not say too much when she introduced herself. However I took Kylee advise and recommendation and made the appointment with Chantel as I had nothing to loose.....boy oh boy was I pleasantly surprised.....Chantel ticks all the boxes.....
Perfectly toned body
Tall and slender
Silky smooth body
Very sexy
Highly intelligent - an international graduate......so not just a pretty face but one who I could have intellectual conversation with.....she knows all the right moves and her body does all the talking.....but let me not labour the point.....make an appointment with Chantel at TiAmo and I assure you, you will walk out a new person.

Chantel.....thank you for the awesome one and a half hour spent with you
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 688
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 22:09:02

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

So the pros of the venue... secure parking. Central location.
The venue isn't the most private and can be quite rowdy with music blaring and girls walking around. I don't mind that but I feels a bit like walking into a Teazers club.. Initially didn't bump into another punter but on way to the room I did.. head down and try not make eye contact...
The receptionist isn't the most friendly and comes across like a hardened prison guard. Not exactly a hostess. But guess I wasn't there for her.. but it doesn't hurt to smile and be friendly with some professionalism. The room selected was quite small with very little besides a small single bed. Had to try fold clothes on the floor. After the session the bed was just made up and I can only imagine that I wasn't the first on the 'clean sheets'.
Mixed feelings about the venue. And have found other venues in the area to be more discreet and that change linen etc.
Would I be back... hmm.. only for a special girl...

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Saae
Saae - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-22 10:29:20

Nice venue and beauty girls. But when in seasons girl will ask for extra money. No feel good.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 09:53:11

On 2021-07-21 22:09:02 incognito said:

So the pros of the venue... secure parking. Central location.
The venue isn't the most private and can be quite rowdy with music blaring and girls walking around. I don't mind that but I feels a bit like walking into a Teazers club.. Initially didn't bump into another punter but on way to the room I did.. head down and try not make eye contact...
The receptionist isn't the most friendly and comes across like a hardened prison guard. Not exactly a hostess. But guess I wasn't there for her.. but it doesn't hurt to smile and be friendly with some professionalism. The room selected was quite small with very little besides a small single bed. Had to try fold clothes on the floor. After the session the bed was just made up and I can only imagine that I wasn't the first on the 'clean sheets'.
Mixed feelings about the venue. And have found other venues in the area to be more discreet and that change linen etc.
Would I be back... hmm.. only for a special girl...

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I should have paid attention to your review. Its too open for me and seeing other punters is not fun. I like a quiet venue. I wont return there myself
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-11 19:00:44

THE GOOD STUFF:

The security guard is a really cool guy who assured me I'm in for alot of fun and not to worry about my car,he immediately put me at ease with his happy demeanor.

The lady I visited there was Sabrina,who I first said hello to once while leaving out of a session at Be-Sensual in Pretoria,I think she had a different name then,so the ratings of face,body,personality and personal cleanliness are specific to her,and the other ratings of the venue.

She is extremely beautiful looking,incredible hair,silkiest skin,smells wonderful,gorgeous eyes,very engaging and friendly,not at all as the persona she sometimes portrays on the forum,but I think I can figure why,because as we were leaving for her room to start our session,some arsehole who seemed to be a regular there,saw her and yelled "Sabrina!Come here!" like in a servant/master kind of tone and I could just imagine her cringing while her vagina must never have been drier than at that moment
hearing that fucker's voice.

Her kisses are dreamy,like Cadbury White chocolate Dreamy,so good.

We cleared up all the extras and boundaries at reception before starting,so I really let myself go and enjoyed exploring every inch of her lovely body,and she insisted I watch us on the large mirror as she performed oral,which was a massive turn-on and lots of fun.

I've only been with her once,so maybe I'm wrong,but I got the vibe that all a customer has to do is behave in a reasonably decent way,like not a kiss-ass manner,but like sort-of treating her as an equal and speaking with her,not at her,you know?,and when she feels that energy from you,she gives more of herself to you.

She definitely knows what guys like,does not make a fella feel like a POS or a loser for having to pay to get some(whether she thinks that or not is none of my business),& makes a good effort at creating a great experience for her customer.

THE SO-SO STUFF:

Venue is busy,dated,kinda shady,reeks of booze and smoke,and you will bump into other WG's and customers.IDGAF,but many who do reviews mention that it's an issue,so point to note.

The room is ok,we only had a massage table,but who cares when your chosen WG is a hottie?

The shower and bath adjoining it works,but it's ancient and needs an upgrade.
Privacy once in your room is good, no worry of someone coming in,as Sabrina locked the door from the inside.

BAD STUFF:

The receptionist will make first-timers to the venue or noobs to this lifestyle extremely uncomfortable.

Smoking away,with an ashtray full of stompies,when I said I'm booked with Sabrina,she looked at me like I'm a proper doos,sighed out loud and yelled "SABRINA!!!"
Must be a really tough job that she has.Freaking wanted to cancel & leave right there.

The pricing for such a crappy,dated venue is way too high for me.

I think the standard fee is reasonable and competitive,R650 for an hour,but all the add-ons (and I don't know if all that add ons is split or goes to venue only or what),but the whole experience cost me R1350 in total.

I've paid more elsewhere and received overall better value.

I've also paid way less,many times,for pretty much the same experience that Sabrina delivered via similar standard of venues as Tiamo and private homes.

No way I'll visit this venue again,but I'd definitely book the ladies working there when they find better venues or work on their own.

Regarding Sabrina,she is a very good WG.
I have no doubt anyone who chooses to book her will enjoy themselves alot.

But point to note,with so many competitors offering what she offers,plus being blessed with physical beauty on a par,at better rates,especially nowadays when cash has to be stretched, if you're a punter on a strict monthly budget with no room to maneuver,you are really spoilt for choice.

I'm just glad for her that,based on the personal she portrays on the forum,she is doing great financially,so good on her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

jimv
jimv - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-02 23:39:02
Edited: 2023-03-02 23:43:16

<b>Name:</b> Tiamo

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> East Rand/Bedfordview

<b>Last Visit:</b> February 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=36186" target="_blank">View Tiamo's Full Profile</a>]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW <sup>*</sup> ----
This review is on TiAmo, and not the ladies. I hope management from the venue see this.

I am a regular at your venue since 2017. I was very disappointed with the bathtub in your room when I last visited three weeks ago. The water took an incredibly long time to drain out, and there was also a dirty line around where the water pooled from the previous persons who used it. Please ensure all your showers and tubs drain properly. Some of your clients are OCD about cleanliness and may find this to be a deal-breaker.

The lady I booked said that this was reported to management but nothing was done about it.

Otherwise you guys are a great venue, please ensure the details are taken care of.

Thanks.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 1/5
<b>Body:</b> 1/5
<b>Personality:</b> 1/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 4/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 1/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 3/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

* Until jimv built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
HPM
HPM - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-23 14:44:38

The venue is ok. Only suggestion is to have large mirrors in all the room for our viewing pleasure when getting a massage.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

51169 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-23 20:16:29
Edited: 2023-05-23 20:17:12

Had a bad experience at this venue and will not return!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.