Navigation
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 459
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 11:23:24

She seems to be very new to the industry hence her service is as such.
Ash received the same from her.
But there are other ladies who do not offer FH and their massage and sensual skills are amazing.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 967
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 18:04:46

But there are other ladies who do not offer FH and their massage and sensual skills are amazing.
[/QUOTE]

Which ones?
Chiya
Chiya - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-05 08:47:18

So on Friday July 2, I had visited TiAmo. With the girls to choose from, I chose Kylee as she had the most bubbly personality all the curves in the right places.....unfortunately and to my disappointment she was just booked by another client. So I asked Kylee who she would recommended as she looked very trustworthy.

She suggested Chantel but I notice that Chantel did not say too much when she introduced herself. However I took Kylee advise and recommendation and made the appointment with Chantel as I had nothing to loose.....boy oh boy was I pleasantly surprised.....Chantel ticks all the boxes.....
Perfectly toned body
Tall and slender
Silky smooth body
Very sexy
Highly intelligent - an international graduate......so not just a pretty face but one who I could have intellectual conversation with.....she knows all the right moves and her body does all the talking.....but let me not labour the point.....make an appointment with Chantel at TiAmo and I assure you, you will walk out a new person.

Chantel.....thank you for the awesome one and a half hour spent with you
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 688
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 22:09:02

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

So the pros of the venue... secure parking. Central location.
The venue isn't the most private and can be quite rowdy with music blaring and girls walking around. I don't mind that but I feels a bit like walking into a Teazers club.. Initially didn't bump into another punter but on way to the room I did.. head down and try not make eye contact...
The receptionist isn't the most friendly and comes across like a hardened prison guard. Not exactly a hostess. But guess I wasn't there for her.. but it doesn't hurt to smile and be friendly with some professionalism. The room selected was quite small with very little besides a small single bed. Had to try fold clothes on the floor. After the session the bed was just made up and I can only imagine that I wasn't the first on the 'clean sheets'.
Mixed feelings about the venue. And have found other venues in the area to be more discreet and that change linen etc.
Would I be back... hmm.. only for a special girl...

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Saae
Saae - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-22 10:29:20

Nice venue and beauty girls. But when in seasons girl will ask for extra money. No feel good.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.