Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-11 08:59:14

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Not my first visit at Tiamo, usually have decent or good time there, however, last time was not the case.

It was on Friday, made a booking early and confirmed via WhatsApp around 11am with Nikki at 15:45, arrived at 15:30, just to be told Nikki wasn’t available, because she did not show up for work, they showed me a couple other ladies which are available at the time, but I didn’t settle for others.

Just hoped the venue could’ve inform me at least 30min to an hour before the confirmed booking time, because this venue isn’t the closest where I came from, drove for 40min to be disappointed

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Noah0001 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.