easygus
easygus - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2020-08-31 21:49:09

On 2020-07-23 14:44:26 Max.ledger said:
I see they are doing a lot of advertising recently and sending out lots of specials via WhatsApp.

Are they under new management ?
Has anyone been there recently ?

still same management. standards have dropped significantly sadly. used to frequent it a lot not anymore, lack of privacy a big thing. better value for money elsewhere, they have to up their game
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-15 07:27:35

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

Lost count as to how many times I've been here. It was a spur of the moment decision so I didn't pick my therapist before I arrived and went through the intro parade. I picked Pixie (because of her cute little outfit) and BOY oh BOY was I in for a treat!

It was like this naughty little Minx could read my mind. Teasing me right to the edge and then letting things cool down slightly before bringing me to the edge again. I was in sensual heaven and for the 1st time in a very long time I wished that the session would never end. I'll definitely be back for a longer booking with her.

As for the venue, It's always spotless and the parking is off street and in the back. The telephone manner is always sweet and just sounds so welcoming.

Thanks again Ti Amo for an unforgettable fun time. Can't wait to return

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

pauljhb69
pauljhb69 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-23 16:08:57

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
If you're in the East of Jo'burg and you haven't visited yet, you're missing out. Awesome, relaxing break from a busy life, with a great selection of ladies.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until pauljhb69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-26 10:54:48

One of my regular, go to ladies recently moved to this venue. (she is currently not an advertiser here so this review is only related to the venue and not the person I visited) I was keen to visit as I had not been to the venue before. It was easy to find and although not in the greatest part of town (when compared to where I go in Pretoria and Randburg) the venue has safe and secure parking behind a high wall.

I opted for the delux room that came with a bed, plinth, spa bath and indoor / outdoor shower. The room was still being cleaned / prepared when I arrived and we had a catch up in the waiting area before going through.

The room is in a seperate part of the house and although it looks good upon first seeing it, upon closer inspection the bath was quite dirty (dead skin / grease marks on the side.)
I showed my lady the marks and we decided a spa bath was out of the question. Part of booking a delux room was because I enjoy a spa bath. I was happy to see fresh water being run when I arrived but there was no way either of us would use the bath.

The shower (inside and outside) was spotless, and the bed had clean linen and smelled fresh.

The plinth was a bit old and would definitely not have survived the session with my weight, due to it being a bit rickety.

When I finished I happened to meet a lady who I was told was the owner. She firstly tried to explain the dirt away as the bath needing to be re-enamelled. When I said no - it was dirt, she tried to blame the lady I was visiting as she had not cleaned the room. This was despite there being a number of cleaning ladies on the premisis.

Will I return? I am sure I will. Will I use the delux room and pay a premium, definitely not.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Nevada
Nevada - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-22 07:16:02

I had a session with Eve on Friday morning.I have seen Eve on quite a few occasions and have enjoyed every session very much.She is a lovely girl.I was looking forward to this session for more than a week!So on Friday morning we were in the room and had both undressed and had actually started our session!Then Eve gets a call from Tiamo reception!We have to change rooms! I was trying to collect my thoughts with this interuption! Eve asked me if I was ok? I told I was which was not the truth.I did not want to upset her!I started getting dressed when reception called again! Eve told them her client was getting dressed!I was dressed we moved to another room!So the Tiamo reception had totally messed up our session!So my feelings are that because you pay up front that they are not really concerned about their clients!This review is not about Eve!Eve is a wonderful Girl!This review is about Tiamo! It will not return to Tiamo!

Ratings:

Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

n8ivblu
n8ivblu - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 12:53:46

I have previously visited this venue which never had a cum once policy especially on longer bookings. Booked 90 minutes with Steff. I asked that we start the session with hand relief, and then do the massage, and end with hand relief. She refused, saying it would cost extra for this. She said that she would do one hand relief at the start of the session, and that I could then "help myself" at the end of the session for the second hand relief (she wouldn't do it) unless I paid for extras. She also said that I would have to pay her extra if I wanted to touch her. When I said that I did not have cash, she said that I could e-wallet the funds to her. I was not willing to do this. In the end, I got a mechanical hand relief at the start of the session, followed by a half-hearted massage. I left feeling disappointed at the service.

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until n8ivblu built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
ASASH
ASASH - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 14:51:27

Phoned through and made a booking with a particular lady that I saw last time I visited through the intros (sorry no ESA profile for her). Confirmed appointment, hostess that took my call even asked which room I wanted, I said any room that comes with the Wednesday Special @R450/45min

Arrangements made, I leave my area of vocation.... about 30 min drive there. Arrive on time, get told my lady just walked into an hour booking and I was like but how I made a booking for XXhXX and I am here at XXhXX. Hostess tells me that well the lady that answered my call did not convey to her, I can say I know i spoke to a different lady on the phone to the one that was physically present at XXhXX to ask me who I was here to see. I was peeved as I took a drive all the way there for this booking, I was quite excited about it. She apologises and asks if I want to see the ladies that were available, saw about 5 was not my fancy and I think I was already quite annoyed so I left, sack full, here I am back after my 30 min drive and 5 minute annoyed stop over.

Really poor form from the venue.
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 453
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-11 12:30:47

I frequent this place as it's convenient and close. Security is always behind the enclosed gate so you don't wait outside. He also shows you where to park especially on busier days.
Receptionist is very friendly and ushers you to a waiting room to meet the ladies should you not have a booking. You have to pay before starting your booking, this is a fairly new way so you can leave from whichever room you in without bumping into anyone.
You can also sit outside and have a drink while engaging with the ladies should you not have a privacy issue. This area is quite small and can get loud and rowdy. The regulars normally hoard most of the ladies as they well known there.
All in all a decent venue that serves a purpose on the spur of the moment.

Ratings:

Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Gentlemen11
Gentlemen11 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 12:50:40

Hii I've been to tiamo a couple of times and I really enjoyed it it was just an awesome day for me only once I was disappointed with the lady because she didn't get full naked and she didn't allow me to do anything she didn't even give body to body massage that was my first time otherwise its an amazing place to visit

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Gentlemen11 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jbob084
Jbob084 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 10:59:06

On 2021-05-17 12:50:40 Gentlemen11 said:

Hii I've been to tiamo a couple of times and I really enjoyed it it was just an awesome day for me only once I was disappointed with the lady because she didn't get full naked and she didn't allow me to do anything she didn't even give body to body massage that was my first time otherwise its an amazing place to visit

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Gentlemen11 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Probably booked Alia? Same experience with me.

Really hot and classy lady. However, refusing to even remove her mask, and then underwear staying on and giving you an enthusiastic rub and tug is simply not on, even for a massage only guy like me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.