[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-06-10 16:49:17

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

just by chance i saw a number of the ladies (you need not if you so prefer) and all are friendly and good looking but the management is very shaky.
seems to guard the ladies like a hawk. ended up having to book before i could talk to the lady i had in mind. they did not respond to esa mail to them or mail to the ladies (whos profile mail they apparently also control). i have had no response from a message sent via their web page either.
ok so now i get there and they tell me they do not have a normal room for me (despite my prior booking) and if i would mind going for the "upgrade" room, but that would cost me R50 more. what nerve! they cant plan and i must pay for their overflow? but i let that slide and said ok as i did not want to start an argument when im there to relax.
once at the luxury place the basin stand is broken and in the room there are clearly 2 shelves missing off the wall. so either put the shelves back or paint the wall! as it stands it looks run down.
could not shower immediately as we were waiting for another to finish first. then about an hour in we are told the time is up. what! so the lady sorts it with them and now we spend the last 30 min, but the mood was broken. again had to wait for the shower...
once back at reception the lady there is super bitchy with my hostess telling her she is way over time. i felt oblidged to step in for my hostess and say to the receptionist not to talk to the lady like that. grumpily she oblidged but again not the kind of thing you need on what is supposed to be a relaxing outing. i feel for the ladies that have to work in such a context.
management either condones this situation and conduct or is too far away to notice what is going on :(
a great lady + a crappy venue experience = a client feeling frustrated by the venue for ruining what could have been a great punt.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 753
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-10 17:24:32

Lets hear tiamos response
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-13 14:53:50

I too frequent this venue at least once a month, sometimes more. I do believe everyone has an off day now and then and had my fair share while visiting.
Blocked drains, booked an hour and was out in 40mins, punters drinking and laughing outside, girls being quite mechanical, etc, etc.
I go back everytime cause it's convenient for me as it's in the area and there isn't any other venue at the price u pay here.
@ Fire in her Hole, the girls now have name cards that they hand to u while introing.
Just my 3 cents
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-15 09:15:46

@justmike don't hold your breath waiting for a response..... seems they just don't bother to respond = JUST DON'T GIVE A TOSS!!!
What a pity, used to be my go to place, clean, friendly with pretty girls.
I can never understand when people let this happen? All it takes is a little maintenance and customer orientation.
Won't be back
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-11-07 18:42:17

This place has super beautiful ladies but there is no privacy whatsoever. You bump into every punter in every corner of that house. The girl I had, Honey was super cool and pretty even though I booked her for 30 minutes coz was rushing to another meeting. I doubt I will return. The massage was great plus the happy ending.
Daddy101
Daddy101 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-21 01:05:09

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Love this place. Very warming and comfy. Love how they make you feel at home always smiling. Private and have security to watch the cars while you inside and dont need to stress. I always go here. Perfect ladies. With manners.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Daddy101 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
S247
S247 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 957
View Profile
Posted: 2019-11-23 22:18:20

I have been her twice now , bar , girls and card facilities .. Safe parking inside big place but when its busy its funny to walk into punters when they all do the quick getaway..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

hardashell108
hardashell108 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-28 00:16:23

This is a very good venue, Privicy wise is very low. I have been there several times before and the ladies gave me an awesome time.. A teasing to remember for a long time.. But the last time I was with "sasha", it was a very basic experience, nothing that would let my ?MR" stand to.. I was very disappointed about that. But maybe it was my incorrect choice of lady..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until hardashell108 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kevin5748
Kevin5748 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-23 14:32:30

This place used to be amazing. Not anymore. The quality of ladies have deteriorated. Too many of the best ladies have left.

You need new ladies. Wont be returning untill this place returns to what it used to be.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kevin5748 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-23 14:44:26

I see they are doing a lot of advertising recently and sending out lots of specials via WhatsApp.

Are they under new management ?
Has anyone been there recently ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.