Gold Member
Posts to Date: 719
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-09 19:44:16

Name: Tiamo

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Tiamo's Full Profile]

I made a booking in the morning and drove 50km to see the girl. When I arrived there, they told me that she was double booked. She decided to give up my booking.😭

They recommended me a new girl and said she's gorgeous. Ok brought her to me. I've reviewed three girls of Tiamo. I thought they've known what type of girl I liked and I can trust them. Eish!

The traffic in that area was very bad today. Maybe because it's Friday. It took me half hour to get into the N3 and another hour to get back to Pretoria.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-09 20:45:49
Edited: 2017-06-09 21:01:19

Not cool when a venue does that Fihh..... Double booked my ass, I would suspect that the girl was not even at venue, and under false pretense, they got you there to pawn some less popular girl on to you. Typical bait an switch.

Unfortunately tiamo have a bad reputation for that and also ending the session 15 minutes before the hour has ended.

Who was the girl you booked.?
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 574
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-11 08:47:05

The same thing happened to me last year. Made the call and confirmed the time. When I arrived, the girl does not have time to take the booking as she was about to knock off. They tried to pass one of the other ladies onto me but I would have none of it and left.
fluffcore
fluffcore - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-02 15:30:58

So visited Tiamo on Friday for the special, made a prior booking only to be told on arrival that the lady i requested has to leave, not a problem at all, i understand these things happen, waited for my other choice to come fetch me, waited a while, but again not a problem, the receptionist was very apologetic and helpful through all of this. Finally i went into my booking with a lady of eastern european descent, and an hour booking lasted all of 40 mins in reality, once we were in the room everything went as per normal until i mentioned that i wouldnt be taking FH as i do not do that with first time bookings, i was rushed to finish and told that we can wait in the room until the hour is done, i paid for an hour, not a quick 30 mins rub and tug, i was further told that i can complain if i want because the owner/manager is scared of this lady and knows that nothing will happen, during the session i was also offered hash, which i think is unprofessional, do what you need to in your own time, but not at work and not in front of clients. A very unprofessional and unfulfilling visit. I have been coming to Tiamo for years and this is the worst experience i have had, i have no complaints of the venue or the ladies available, just this one visit that seemed to be the bad apple.

Again a great venue with great staff, just be careful of who you choose for your booking.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2017-10-02 19:27:36

" The owner is scared of this lady and knows that nothing will happen"

WTF, seriously. Is she linked to some eastern European underworld ?
Slyboy
Slyboy - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-24 22:57:39

Ended up at tiamo as i couldnt get hold of 1 lady i hoped i would visit and the other option wasnt available. Had a sensual massage with Sandy, tall pretty lady who was okay i guess. Wasnt really into a sensual massage seemed like she was drained from the full day. Guess the chemistry wasnt there.if you dnt mind bumping into other punters or having them hang around watching u walk in or out then there is a whole lineup of girls that could cater for your needs.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-13 21:10:22

Surprised to see the negative reviews so here's my two cents:

I visited this established twice in 2017, first time I went with Nicole - a very petite and absolutely stunning young lady who I had an amazing time with.

Second time went with Wendy (I think that was her name), also a very friendly and gorgeous lady. I wasn't having a good day and couldn't get it up much (personal issues) but Wendy went out of her way to please me regardless.

Both my visits were exceptional.

**I only gave privacy a 3 due to me having to pass other punters on the way in, but overall, I will go again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Luc6
Luc6 - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 10:08:13

Went to this place with raven, service was not great it was just let's get on with it and finish
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-01 12:26:47

Tiamo used to be my go to place, at least once a month. Clean, good service, stunning ladies.
They have not kept up the standards and for that reason I have not been for a while. The showers are not clean, there is often no soap, towels are dirty and old.....
I see more and more guys complaining, but they don't seem to care and don't bother to reply.... come on guys???
What a pity
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Tiamo - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 939
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-02 21:21:20

I had a great experience with a girl. Her name is Demi if I remembered correctly. She has a pretty face and beautiful tattoo on her back. Unfortunately she doesn't have profile on ESA. She offered great services like Pretoria girls. She has beautiful teeth like Pretoria girls as well.😺

There is a huge mirror in the room which is good. Unfortunately there is only one simple massage bed in the room. They should change it with a big and solid one.

The girls came together and introduced them without a name card. It's not easy to remember their names. Hopefully they can hold name cards and introduce themselves one by one next time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.