Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-29 08:58:24

Name: Megan

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area

Full Profile: [View Megan's Full Profile]

Visit this lady for the first time after all the good reviews. Everything is true, she is absolutely awesome in bed and easy to get a long with. Definitely worth it to visit her gents, you won't be sorry. See you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hung_guy39
hung_guy39 - Re: Review - Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Re: Review - Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2018-05-29 15:53:53

Name: Megan

Full Profile: [View Megan's Full Profile]

Every time I visit Megan the experience is out of this world and she cant do enough to make sure that i am happy.

We decided to make one of my fantasies a reality, inviting Joy and Ziske to join us, and man oh man was that the single best experience that I ever had!

I was nervous, trying the "tripod" experience for the first time, but these girls made me feel like the king of the world! I did not know who to kiss or who to touch, as they all are amazingly beautiful girls!

They made me feel right at home and we had a nice chat just lying on the bed before the action started. There was this connection that I can not explain and it felt like I was in heaven with 3 angels at the same time.

I cant stop thinking about this and will definitely do it as soon as my budget allows it ;-)

Give them a try, you wont be disappointed! Thanks girls, you all ROCK!!!

All my love!

Hung

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-05-29 22:05:25

Wow!! What a foursome!! U lucky guy!!
Megan
Megan - Re: Review - Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-30 07:57:14

Thanks for the beautiful review guys.
Xxx
Megan
Megan - Re: Review - Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-05-30 08:59:23

@hung_guy39

Wow! Had such an amazing time and very happy I could let Joy and Ziske join in.

It was an absolutely mind blowing experience.

See you again soon
Xxx
Megan.
Hellhammer7
Hellhammer7 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-04 18:13:16

Name: Miss Megan

Full Profile: [View Miss Megan's Full Profile]

She is amazing

Sits and chats with me like we've known each other for years, then the actual deed itself is always fun and memorable...

I will keep on going back to her until she decides to retire, which I really hope isn't soon :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Btmuff69
Btmuff69 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-06 12:16:30

What another enjoyable time I was turned on from the phone call to the deed,the blow was great and the chat before relaxed me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Saltandpepper
Saltandpepper - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-12 22:25:17

My first review as a newbie...I couldnt have asked for a better experience even if I had to write it down and had scripted it myself. Megan is pure class, mixed with an abundance of fun, joy and sexy naughtiness. Her friendly voice on the phone and the naughty giggles immediately made me feel comfortable and I knew I was in for something special. This girl is gorgeous, I mean absolutely jawdropping beautiful!!
After a glass of wine and a relaxing chat(as if we have known each other for ages) we got into the fun stuff....WOW!!! I have no words....really...im dumbstruck!!
I havent had this much fun in a very long time and it was just what the doctor ordered.
Will I return? Absofreakinglutely!! Im a believer in delivering on promises and Megan seems to be a bit of an over-achiever in this department. Thank you beautiful lady, you made my day!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bantersaurus
Bantersaurus - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-14 22:26:22

Without a doubt the worst service I've received in 16 years as a punter - 3 cancelled appointments in three days and last one she didn't even let me know, let me drive to pretoria and sit like a fool.

On Monday i made a appointment for  tuesday. tuesday morning I try confirm she tells me she can't make the time we agreed, can we do 5. I couldn't make it so reschedule to 4 on weds. OK ,fine postponement is annoying but no big deal.  

Weds morning she asks to push it to thurs 4pm. A bit more annoying but ok still Fine. on thurs I try confirm. Can't get hold of her. not answering messages or phonecalls. She finally gets back to me and confirms 4pm. at 15:45 I'm on the road and tell her i'll be there. She tells me that shes going too be late - her driver is late, but she'll uber and will just be a little late. Fine, I say, but let me know how late. I've already driven half an hour from Johannesburg at this point. That's the last i hear from her, so I sit like a poephol outside the address she sent for over an hour, trying to get hold of her and find out if she is coming. Nothing. So I drive the 40 min home. Still haven't heard from her. 

I understand that sometimes emergencies happen and girls need to cancel. Hell I even understand if a girl cancels a new client to see a regular- it is a business afterall, but after you have confirmed the appointment, and the oke has driven for over half an hour, surely the least you can do is let the poephol know if something has come up. 3 hours wasted. the girls want us to respect their time but don't respect ours. Our time is also valuable you know.

she is pretty, but ther is no point making a booking with her. she doesn't keep her word. maybe if you are in the area with free time give her a call and see if she can see you NOW, but there is no point trying to pre-arrange a time. She will not respect your time.

Damian

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

hung_guy39
hung_guy39 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-06-15 15:01:58

I visited my blonde bombshell this morning, and WOW.. this is exactly what I needed to get me through the weekend!

Babe, you are the best I ever had and I cant wait to see you again next week, maybe a threesome again with the other girls ;-)

I can still taste you on my lips and when I think about you I get a smile on my face... you are amazing! And I just loved the lingerie and high heels that you wore.. I don't know of anyone else that looks so good with so little on ;-)

You are one in a million!

Mwah!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.