Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-11 14:15:36

Name: Miss Megan

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Miss Megan's Full Profile]

Megan is very friendly and a spontaneous girl. It's just lekker to be in her company. Service wise - excellent.I will definitely return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
funcamguy
funcamguy - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 22:26:00

I spent the most amazing afternoon with this gorgeous girl. As this was my first time, I was a little nervous, but she put me right to ease.
Really felt like visiting a girlfriend.
We chatted for a while and then head to the bedroom.
You will definitely see me again, we have some unfinished business to take care of... you know what I mean.
Thank you for a great afternoon, and see you soon. Say hi to the kitties for me.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
slashpuppy
slashpuppy - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-17 20:18:49

Met this wonderful lady for the first time this week.
The venue was very easy to find, she was exceptionally friendly over the phone. The parking is secluded, and the venue is clean. She starts off by making you feel at ease and getting the spark going before proceeding to the showers and then onto the sensual. A euphoric experience that relaxes everything except the main man. The thereafter I will not discuss, you will need to find out for yourself, all I will say is that it is rare where I was so connected and relaxed in such a way that I exploded many times during our session. Should have stayed longer but tomorrow is another day.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

DD1982
DD1982 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-21 20:05:00

Area: Centurion/Heuweloord

I've waited a few weeks to post this. i saw her when she was still in groenkloef. Just a very disappointing experience all round.

First, she cancelled on me twice. The second time after i had driven 35 min to her place.

But shes been on my list for a long time so i rescheduled.

When i did finally see her, it was very rushed. I'd booked for an hour but when i arrived she was in a terrible mood and told me that she only had 30 min, so no massage, no chatting, basically straight to business. Also very rushed. She couldnt get me out fast enough. But i figured maybe she'd just had a bad day, and is just human. So i gave her another chance and made another booking.

If anything it was worse than the first. She basically spent the entire time complaining about anything and everything - she was fighting with her boyfriend and thought he might be cheating on her, not having money for her kids school fees, her landlord's wanting to kick her out, not having money for groceries, rent, clients short changing her, and on and on and on. And she kept finding reasons not to start the booking,one more cigarette,one more glass of wine - so by the time we actually went through to the bedroom, there was like ten minutes left and it was even more rushed than the first time.

I do this for fun and to leave my problems behind for a few hours. This was not fun and I dont want to pay for an hour to listen to someone do nothing but complain about their problems.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-22 11:38:55

@Dd1982

I find this strange as I've moved from Groenkloof over a month ago and prior to that I was mostly seeing regulars.

I had no landlord wanting to throw me out at any stage as I was a very good tenant.

As for my personal life, I feel you took that one too far as I've only been seeing someone for almost 2 months and he's been away from work.

I can assure you I don't talk about my kids. We might of been on the subject of children and I might of said how expensive school fees have become as well as with the increase in food and petrol.

If I didn't talk to you the first time, it must of been that I felt uncomfortable as I'm very bubbly.

We've all been screwed out of money by clients, family and partners. If that was mentioned.

Your post is very detailed on what I said, did and what I failed to do for you...Is this a way of boosting your own ego? Because if you had a bad time the first time, why return again?

Also, 30min is what I could offer you and usually that's when someone is late or booked too late. Massaging for 15min, getting a shower before and after and doing the deed. 30min is not enough.

Only posting a horrible review long after I find weird since you're not a Gold member? What stopped you?

This is very sad as all my reviews are great.

Not nice screwing with someone's bread and butter. Especially posting about what you thought was my personal life.

I wish you a blessed life and happiness all the way.

Regards,
Megz.
Longdong38
Longdong38 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-22 13:24:21

Ive seen Megan for 2 years. Never had this happening. She's incedible!!! What did you do to piss this lady off? Future clients...this is bullshit.
DD1982
DD1982 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-22 14:11:12

I really dont want to get into a spat about what you did and didnt tell me, but i deliberately kept it pretty vague so as not to reveal details of your personal life.

Why did i return? Like you say your reviews are generally good, and i wanted to give you another chance.

If you only had 30min, you could have let me know before i actually got there. You know, like when i confirmed before leaving home. I wasnt late and i booked a few days in advance.

Why did i wait to review? Because i wanted to increase the chance that youd have forgotten me so that i dont get angry messages/calls. Given the pm you sent it worked and was the right call
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-22 16:37:13

I've tracked down your posts and I know exactly who you are. I felt it was very low class of you involving my kids. As you know...That is very "PERSONAL" to me. Clients have done a lot of wrong to me...but this I take very seriously as I show my face! This can also be used against me...it's a threat. Lucky me, I never delete anything.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-22 17:01:53

Putting personal information on a public forum is not on DD1982, and the fact that there are kids involved makes it even more unacceptable. Would you like it if anyone did it to you? I think not.
DD1982
DD1982 - Re: Review - Miss Megan - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-22 17:50:33

Oh for heavens sake both @meg and @ericsie stop trying to make it sound like ive threatened your kids. All i said was that you were bitching about not having money (for school fees amongst other things). I dont know anything about your kids. I dont even know how many you have. So, no, they are not "being involved".

And ericsie, i probably wouldnt like it if my problems came out in piblic, but then again I dont spend hours whining about them to members of that public.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.