Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-13 21:26:36

Name: Kay-leigh

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Kay-leigh's Full Profile]

I don't mean any disrespect to the lady but this girl is large! Reason for my review is that I personally don't get turned on by big girls and didn't have the heart to tell her that and hence just continued with the booking. I understand that by her posting her actual pictures (based on her body art) she could certainly be identified, and I totally respect that. However my issue is that the pictures posted is no where at all an indication of the ladies body. She was however extremely polite and held a good conversation however I was not there for that. After going at it for atleast 20 minutes I simply was not able to cum at which point I requested that she touched herself while I watched her squirt and I inturn finished myself off. Venue was very discreet and clean.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kay-leigh
Kay-leigh - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-14 14:25:07

Those pictures posted are my pictures they not anybody else's. All my tattoos are on my arms that's why I'm wearing a jacket. Anybody can ask esa to verify with my photographer that it's my photos. Some guys have different taste and I respect that but please don't make it sound like I'm using someone else's pictures. These are my actual pictures that I posed for covering my art with my jacket.
S247
S247 - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-15 22:54:16

Sounds like we have to go inspect ..
Kay-leigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-16 10:00:17

On 2018-08-15 22:54:16 S247 said:
Sounds like we have to go inspect ..

Please do lol as long as u inspect me as well, give me a proper pat down and make sure I'm not hiding anything anywhere lol. Like a real detective.
soasa
soasa - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-18 23:57:23

On 2018-08-13 21:26:36 soasa said:

I don't mean any disrespect to the lady but this girl is large! Reason for my review is that I personally don't get turned on by big girls and didn't have the heart to tell her that and hence just continued with the booking. I understand that by her posting her actual pictures (based on her body art) she could certainly be identified, and I totally respect that. However my issue is that the pictures posted is no where at all an indication of the ladies body. She was however extremely polite and held a good conversation however I was not there for that. After going at it for atleast 20 minutes I simply was not able to cum at which point I requested that she touched herself while I watched her squirt and I inturn finished myself off. Venue was very discreet and clean.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

soasa
soasa - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-19 00:05:56

So are you saying you are the same girl with the "snake scale" tattoo on your thigh? Or have I been mislead to believe that you were someone else... however if you are indeed the lady in the picture and you do have the tattoo on your thigh then Please will anyone else who has recently seen you validate or disapprove my previous review . Again this review is not to insight anything except to let other punters know what they are getting into if they are of course paying...

[QUOTE;1365231;Kay-leigh] Those pictures posted are my pictures they not anybody else's. All my tattoos are on my arms that's why I'm wearing a jacket. Anybody can ask esa to verify with my photographer that it's my photos. Some guys have different taste and I respect that but please don't make it sound like I'm using someone else's pictures. These are my actual pictures that I posed for covering my art with my jacket.[/QUOTE]
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 12:35:25

I had the pleasure of visiting kay-leigh. She met me at my car and I almost came in my pants.
She was stunning,slim figure with big natural brests.

We got in to the room it was warm and welcoming, then the fun started.

When she stripped down my jaw hit the floor, if you love tattoos and piercing she is the lady to see.

The best blow I ever had!!!
Sex was amazing first time I have had a Lady squirts with me, Greek is not my think so didn't do it but her ass is amazing, maybe next time I will try Greek.
This lady loves what she does.

Thank you kay-leigh
As soon as I'm back in JHB I will defiantly visit again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kay-leigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 81
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:04:41

On 2018-08-19 00:05:56 soasa said:
So are you saying you are the same girl with the "snake scale" tattoo on your thigh? Or have I been mislead to believe that you were someone else... however if you are indeed the lady in the picture and you do have the tattoo on your thigh then Please will anyone else who has recently seen you validate or disapprove my previous review . Again this review is not to insight anything except to let other punters know what they are getting into if they are of course paying...

[QUOTE;1365231;Kay-leigh] Those pictures posted are my pictures they not anybody else's. All my tattoos are on my arms that's why I'm wearing a jacket. Anybody can ask esa to verify with my photographer that it's my photos. Some guys have different taste and I respect that but please don't make it sound like I'm using someone else's pictures. These are my actual pictures that I posed for covering my art with my jacket.

[/QUOTE]

Why is it that the first ever posts u made is regarding my profile? 3 posts and all 3 regarding my profile? Where are any other reviews to validate your review? I have more than enough happy clientle. Sorry that u disappointed. But again rephrase ur wording and don't insinuate I'm using other pics. As you can see my jacket is over my legs to cover my art.
Kay-leigh
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:44:07

Ok guys so I uploaded some very dodgy bathroom selfies hahaha sorry for the blurred out parts like i said i got tattoos. And then if anyone regonzie me please keep it to yourself lol. Now you can judge for yourself.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Review - Kay-leigh - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 338
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 08:59:26

I recognize you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.