Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-26 12:43:42

Name: Midnight Express

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Midnight Express's Full Profile]

The venue and parking are rated based on an out call.

She is friendly and easy going. Makes you feel comfortable and does not rush at all. We did book an all nighter. Started of easy and had a couple of drinks and chilled out with some music. When the time came for the action she did not disappoint. We got all the do's and dont's out the way so that everything was clear up front. Great tits and an ass made for doggy. Which she really loves. She gives an amazing bj and she was not lying when she said that it is one of her favourite things to do. We went at it for hours until the sun came out. Will definitely be seeing her again. Trying to convince her to move to the Sandton area.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-03-28 20:49:27

Haha will think hard n strong about it!! Mwah
josephbuck
josephbuck - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-28 21:31:09

What are the all night rates Interested

On 2017-03-26 12:43:42 brad03 said:

The venue and parking are rated based on an out call.

She is friendly and easy going. Makes you feel comfortable and does not rush at all. We did book an all nighter. Started of easy and had a couple of drinks and chilled out with some music. When the time came for the action she did not disappoint. We got all the do's and dont's out the way so that everything was clear up front. Great tits and an ass made for doggy. Which she really loves. She gives an amazing bj and she was not lying when she said that it is one of her favourite things to do. We went at it for hours until the sun came out. Will definitely be seeing her again. Trying to convince her to move to the Sandton area.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

brad03
brad03 - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2017-03-30 13:31:21

Call or message her. It is well worth the price.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-04-02 22:27:06

I went to go see Midnight yesterday and damn. Firstly her telephone manners are impeccable and it doesnt sound like you dialed the wrong number of something.
She is easy going with a very bubbly personality with a naughty streak.
She started with a blow and it was out of this world. I had to hold back all the time she was busy. She is extremely sensual and loves a lot of bodily contact.
We kicked off with missionary and she moaned and groaned proper, no fake stuff here where people sound like they are being strangled.
After that it was doggy, her booty is quite special. Ended it all with her on top. She rode me proper and this time i just could not hold back. She is not one of those where you just want to dress up and go, but we had a chat after that.
She is a must have, i am definitely going back for seconds.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-04-03 14:25:05

The thirst in me just got real. I need a booking with midnight.
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-07 12:16:43

@mike02 I'll be waiting ;) Kahuna mwah cum back soon :p
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-08 12:39:51

Another reason Im so glad to have attended the ESA social, was to have met this sexy gem of a lady. I knew a booking was due and finally yesterday got to have some free time .. lol the protest action gave perfect time out the office and I got to have this most amazing session with Midnight Express.

Where to start.. friendly over the phone which was a quick chat as we discussed details before and I was fimiliar with the venue, which although a guesthouse still very private.

Met me in the sexy outfit used in her photoshoot and was I happy to see those sexy legs again which lead up to the most sexiest bum on the site. In the most sensual and enticing manner we got down to business..
Oral is totally out this world, this women would win a Gold medal for sucking and she soo loves doing it. Moved on some seriously mind blowing action, totally keen and willing to do various positions.. my fav is watching that ass bounce up and down on me in the reverse cowgirl style. Of course no words to describe the Doggy position . Did I mention that ass? Lol
And finally a mind numbing climax that has me relieved for days but just typing this makes me crave for more of this fine lady.

She totally should be Top10..I know she is better that some who are there already. She knows what she is doing and that wetness says she enjoyed it too.

Overall a wonderful experience and I will most definitely take up your offer to be a regular now on.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-08 18:12:53

@MrJ786 MMMWAH!! You better come hit this ass again soon! I'll wear something even more sexy! Hehehe :p
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Midnight Express - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-09 18:39:18

Visited this girl for the first time and we had so much fun. Telephone manners were on point. She looks exactly like her photos and just the right body size. Yellow bone baba. The venue has secure parking. We started with a good chat and she can hold a proper conversation. She teased me with her sexy eyes whilst playing with my dick. The owo was excellent, this girl can suck a dick. Ride me on top boy my dick went in deep and it was awesome. I was vibrating like a caterpillar machine from underneath. Shot my load and took a rest. My dick cud not go down and went for cuddling and kissing session which led to me shooting another load which left my nuts flat. I am definitely back girl u rock

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.