Navigation
Gaillamh4
Gaillamh4 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-17 00:14:30

What is the best method of contacting Rachel?
henrygum
henrygum - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-17 01:58:33

Carrier pigeon. Or if that does not work, do light a smoldering fire and blow smoke signals
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-20 20:03:21

Have you considered that maybe I had/ have you blocked for some reason?!.. I only mainly communicate via WhatsApp, so if your whatsapps are delivering but going unreplied and then later you see yourself perhaps blocked, please consider there may be a reason for that and have a look back over your own actions leading up to that point. Sorry man I dont know what else to tell you - other dudes seem to be getting hold of me just fine, so.. who knows.. sorry
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3272
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-20 22:42:12

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkhurst

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Rachel made another trip to CT and I took the opportunity of seeing her again, it was a fantastic visit and I had a great time.

Rachel is really skilled in the massage department and she is super friendly, bloody gorgeous and a hell of a lot of fun to be with.

Massage and sensual were exactly what was required and they were excited with great skill. What a great way to spend an hour.

Thanks Rachel that was another awesome visit and I will be back for more!m

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-01 06:16:38

Saw Rachel when she was in Cape Town.
She is a really friendly bubbly person, someone you could easily see yourself being friends with.
I opted for the tantric, and Rachel was dressed in a stunning bit of lingerie after I got out the shower.
She does a great massage, and I really enjoyed her light tickly touch, I could have spent even longer with that!
She wants to keep you going for a long time, so wants you to keep her updated on your orgasm level with a 1-10 so she knows when to stop, but she often didnt need my notice, as she could sense when you take things easy.
She has the most amazing breasts, which she used to good effect on my cock, also taking it nice and slow there instead of just putting all her body weight on my cock, which some women do which makes me cum oto quickly.
Her prostate massage is excellent! she gets in really deep, and does some very strong big circular motions, she is not afraid to have a proper go at it, resulting in an explosive orgasm!
Thanks Rachel!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

JohnJ23
JohnJ23 - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 10:22:56

Where do I start...

This was my first tantric massage, and certainly won't be my last! Rachel has a really spunky personality and just my type of crazy! We talked a lot and laughed way too much... What a star of a person she is!

Rachek is very pretty, has amazing eyes and her body is absolutely banging. Those breasts are to die for. As for the massage, top notch but the tantric stuff is just next level. I never thought I'd say this, but I didn't miss the FH at all.

I'm not young, and I've been around the block a few times. But this young lady taught me a few new things... I'm a believer lol.

That you sweetheart for an amazing evening, I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised too...

Until next time...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Rachel - Parkhurst Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-18 18:08:55

Visited Rachel at one of her away from home venues. She always chooses her venues very well, and this one was no exception. Easy access, done up well with her own ambience, and the outfit... Rachel must be one of the most beautiful women on these pages.

Again an awesome session. Everytime I think of quiting she makes it extremely hard to let this pleasure go, lol.

This time we spent a bit of extra time just chatting (fortunately she had a cancelation). Truly do appreciate all the energy you put into me. Hope you don't feel like I'm exploiting you. Just enjoy your company and the way you've given me a different perspective on life ...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.