Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-10 16:49:23

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

Hi everyone. I'm new to ESA and after looking for a massage, I decided to visit Rachel. Having previously having a 'mechanical' massage at a venue in Melrose Arch that scooted me out after 30 minutes (even though i booked for an hour) I was really hoping for this to better.
And how it was! Had the most amazing sensual massage with her. She looks way better than her photos, and her breasts are a thing of beauty! Definitely not going to be my last visit to her :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
audi
audi - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-08 10:34:01

I saw this morning that Rachels ad was back on and called her immediately to make a booking. By chance she was free at the time and could see me immediately so i went through and had my mind blown - again! She is all rested looking better than ever! Do yourself a favor and give this lady a call for the time and massage of your life!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1601
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-08 10:42:15

@Ray it also would help us other punters if you did the bad review as well so we know who to avoid or take caution of .
ted62
ted62 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2017-06-17 12:37:37

The most gorgeous and all round stunning person that i have been with in Jhb. She looks better in person than her pictures depict.Very creative and changes the theme each time i visit.Probably shouldnt be writing this as i'd like to keep her to myself,but credit needs to be given where its due.She is also strict and assertive if role play does it for you.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jeremy69
Jeremy69 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-07 23:57:54

This girl seriously rocks! I got so lus for the massage simply seeing her in the driveway already with her tight white shirt and black mini dress with high-heels on.

She invited me in and showed me the shower. When I got out of the shower, seeing her topless with her perfect breasts made me even more excited before she showed me to her massage room.

The oil applied by her soft hands was simply just an amazing feeling.

On the turn-arouns she allowed me to enjoy her body with my hands and mouth, taking it all in breath-by breath, fondling and sucking her breasts with tongue and mouth and raised my heartbeat to 200 beats faster.

Then the magic of the hands on my cock, lets just say I simply didnt last too long as her warm hands coated in oil slipped up and down over my shaft, I got lost as her hands gives you the feeling of the most amazing blowjob ever, and as the pressure got more the strokes got faster till I shot my load all over .... well everywhere LoL.

She sure as hell is sexy & professional. Rach, I will save up some pocket money to come and visit you again! It is so worth the while and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a massage with that little bit extra!

I wish my wife would join me & her ......
dantheman69
dantheman69 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 23:24:40

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Finally my sexy angel has returned. It is no secret that this is one of my favourite girls of all time. I was incredibly saddened when she left esa about two years ago and changed her number. I tried to keep contact with her since then but it has been tricky as she changed her number and then took a break from the job for a while. But when I saw her ad back online today to say I was overjoyed is an understatement!! So I called her up and booked her immediately and it was like no time had passed between us at all. She is the same vibey chatty bubbly gorgeous thing she always was and if anything her service has just gotten better. On the way driving to her new place I was so hard just thinking about her enormous angel breasts I almost came right there on the steering wheel!! Lucky I didn't though because I used the opportunity to try her new "TANTRIC" session and it was incredible. I left there with my legs shaky and my body drained!!! Her new place is nice and easy to find. She does make you go to another destination first which is just around the corner which I thought was strange at first but turns out it wasn't a huge hassle as it is very one to her house and she says she does it for protection. Obviously i will be back with bells on the next time i am back in joburg side!! Love you baby mawh x

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until dantheman69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
audi
audi - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 20:32:48

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I went to see Rachel again today for the first time in about a year. First off she has moved from where she was but not far at all like just up the road actually. it is a nice place the new one and the parking is still safe and no nosy neighbours. the place is very clean and the room is very nice and relaxing. Happily she looks as hot as ever if not even sexier now than she was before. i had booked for the tantric session again but during the massage we decided to rather try the prostate massage ending as i had never done it before and had always been curious - my oh my oh my oh my. f***cking amazing!! i dont know if its supposed to feel that good for everyone or if she is just extremely talented but it is something like i have never experienced before and am ashamed to say how much i want to do it again! Gentlemen take my advice and try it out in this place with this girl with those boooobs!!

Love you babe and cant wait till the next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until audi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 09:22:04

Did Rachel use to advertise under the name Bronwyn ?
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 19:53:10

Hi hun no ive always been Rachel and always in Linden:)
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-08 07:18:29

Ok thanks .... I must be thinking of someone else

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.