Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-12 09:48:45

Name: Rachel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Rachel's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wow what can I say about this stunning babe that hasn't already been said! Her new venue is fantastic, boobs are still amazing, the deed was put of this world and I would definitely book her again soon! Thanks again for the amazing service Rachel! See you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Bigdickbill built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Jonnybj
Jonnybj - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-12 10:33:53

This babe was amazing! From the time I entered the venue I felt at home, she has an amazing personality and puts you at ease right away 😁 she definitely loves what she dose and it shows in her service! I'm definitely booking her again when I get a chance. Thanks for the amazing time babe.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Jonnybj built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Eddy720
Eddy720 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-22 12:53:49

Wow wow wow! This is the second time seeing her and I had a blast, decided to choose the option to tiddy fuck and it was fantastic! Great punt.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Eddy720 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bigdickbill
Bigdickbill - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-23 13:41:50

This is my second visit with this sexy hostess and she definitely delivers on the sensual part as well as the massage! Thanks babe hopefully you're ready for round 3!

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bigdickbill built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
LongRod69
LongRod69 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-26 15:05:13

I am one of those guys who like to find a nice girl that im comfortable with and have a good time with, and then stick to her only. I find this safer than going to new places all the time which can be risky and dangerous and dissapointing. That is why I am so happy that I found this girl and am planning on sticking with her for the forseeable future. I see her atleast once a week when I am in johannesburg (away from the family!) and have, until now, never been dissatisfied or felt cheated by her. She goes out of her way to ensure my pleasure and always makes an effort to make every session new and exciting with some new small element or surprise. I never know what she has in store for me this time and she always exceeds my expectations. She is the easiest person in the world to talk to, which I love because it makes it feel more like youre visiting a close friend who knows you and your sexual kinks and desires unlike anyone else. I can talk openly and freely with her about anything and never run the risk of feeling judged or laughed at behind my back. She is open and honest and doesnt mind answering my (sometimes many) questions about sexuality, hers included. It will be a very drastic event that tears me away from this girl, and would happily recommend her to my closest friends
LongRod69
LongRod69 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-26 15:06:34

On 2020-11-12 10:33:53 Jonnybj said:

This babe was amazing! From the time I entered the venue I felt at home, she has an amazing personality and puts you at ease right away she definitely loves what she dose and it shows in her service! I'm definitely booking her again when I get a chance. Thanks for the amazing time babe.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Jonnybj built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

I agree completely. She has a way of making you feel like the only and most special person in the world. And those tits never dissapoint!!
Ali1000
Ali1000 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-18 14:10:29

Pity she don't offer a covered oral ending..would love to go if that was on offer
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-18 14:50:16

Dear Ali.

There are a lot of boundaries in this industry, make peace with it. But kindly stop commenting your disappointments in "what they do not offer" on their review section. This is reserved for reviews if you have perused a service.
Davone1
Davone1 - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-18 19:25:50

I am new to this site but have been one of Rachel's regulars for quite some time now. I found her through a recommendation of a friend of a friend you know how it goes and we just hit it off from day one. She was so warm and open and easy to talk to and laugh with that within minutes it felt like I had known her for years. Now I live a bit further away as I have recently been forced to move for work but every time I am in joburg now hers is the first place I go. Now every time I see her i am greeted like an old friend and i trully believe it.
She informed me recently that I was in fact one of her very first clients those years ago and I cannot help but think back over the years and all the time we have spent together and I just have to smile. Every session with her is different and always an adventure. She is always friendly and laughing and knows just how to mKe your troubles dissappear. Also her service has done nothing but improve over time and I dare say she is even better now than ever before. I think this girl deserves to be called one of the top providers and top people on here and that I know

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Davone1 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Richsex
Richsex - Re: Review - Rachel - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-19 07:38:25

Lesley the comment section is to make others aware of what to expect from any lady in question. Ali had done nothing wrong refrain from trying to police what people do,I'm sure admin is not on leave yet. Stop being such a snowflake

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.