Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Review - Alexa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alexa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-03 20:48:38

@richardshaft my handsome and yummy fuck. It was lovely seeing you again, didn't know we had so much catching up to do..
Anyways loved every second of it.
See you soon..
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Review - Alexa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-03 21:50:53

To the 4 slow gays ouch I meant guys, listen now my special kids. I'm an extremely private person and I also love and respect my space and I want my phone to give me peace and quiet in my life, because you niggas don't know how to behave, as soon as there's word about some delicious pussy around traffic starts.
Also it's for my own protection from unnecessary bullshit from insecure and competitive women, jealousy and envy are humanities greatest diseases.
Being on the receiving end of actions taken by such people is not nice hence I asked that clients who come to see me must not review.
I love a peaceful, stress free, beautiful life with beautiful memories with beautiful people.

And on the part about the magic thing excuse me but I won't be able to attend to your attend to your little boys minds, the mature people got what I was saying, so really you don't have to show people just how low and small your level of thinking is.
Respect yourselves but on the other hand how on Earth will you achieve that because doing so requires using your minds,
Thinking...
Sleep tight now don't let the boogeyman catch you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Alexa - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-03 22:09:50

On 2021-01-03 14:02:09 LayerOfPipe said:
On 2021-01-03 12:42:59 RealNkunzi said: This is odd, and judging from one of her comments, if you sex her too well she gets freaked out...gosh this chick is confusing

But I'm still stuck on no reviews. Cause reading through her reviews she actually performs well

She thinks if you give her great sex you must have used some sort of magic spell on her.. yet she has so many good reviews.. so I wonder if that means she uses spells on punters lol. Anyway I'd still see her.

Lmao maybe true, where there is smoke there is fire. Well she can still bring that magic pussy over so that I can establish that information. Pic number 3s back arc has me very thirsty
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-03 23:26:53

On 2021-01-03 21:50:53 Alexa said:
To the 4 slow gays ouch I meant guys, listen now my special kids.

And on the part about the magic thing excuse me but I won't be able to attend to your attend to your little boys minds, the mature people got what I was saying, so really you don't have to show people just how low and small your level of thinking is.
Respect yourselves but on the other hand how on Earth will you achieve that because doing so requires using your minds,
Thinking...

Great marketing Alexa. You certainly don't need anyone's assistance (especially those jealous women who envy you) with alienating new clients. Have a good evening.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-04 00:09:53

On 2021-01-03 21:50:53 Alexa said:
To the 4 slow gays ouch I meant guys, listen now my special kids. I'm an extremely private person and I also love and respect my space and I want my phone to give me peace and quiet in my life, because you niggas don't know how to behave, as soon as there's word about some delicious pussy around traffic starts.
Also it's for my own protection from unnecessary bullshit from insecure and competitive women, jealousy and envy are humanities greatest diseases.
Being on the receiving end of actions taken by such people is not nice hence I asked that clients who come to see me must not review.
I love a peaceful, stress free, beautiful life with beautiful memories with beautiful people.

Thinking...
Sleep tight now don't let the boogeyman catch you.

We still gonna f@#%k with your top hat and broom in hand handsome. See you soon Alex I mean Alexa...

Review coming soon boys lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-04 00:11:52

On 2021-01-03 23:26:53 Dongzilla said:
On 2021-01-03 21:50:53 Alexa said: To the...

Great marketing Alexa. You certainly don't need anyone's assistance (especially those jealous women who envy you) with alienating new clients. Have a good evening.

Disappointingly classy,
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-01-04 01:11:57
Edited: 2021-01-04 01:13:44

I'll just leave this here because I think someone needs time to reflect.

On 2021-01-02 02:49:08 Alexa said:
To whomever started this thread, listen I don't know what and which stupid, lame ass bitches you've been dipping your hand in their cookie jars or even if what you're saying now is really from any SP or from your attention seeking mental state, only you know.

But I can tell you one thing I know, anyone who thinks another is pathetic for paying or doing what they must do in order to get a certain service is not well mentally. If one says another is pathetic for paying for the work put in is a crazy ass skankstress.
Unlike any other profession out there, you give a lot of yourself in this life experience, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, your time and energy and to think that there may be some women who think that after all they're investing here for peanuts is to pathetic men...
Well damn people are more dumb then one thought.
If you think people paying you for your time is pathetic says more about you and how you see yourself then the picture you're trying to paint about these men.

I know a lot of women on here don't come from well of families and I know a huge percentage of us before being exposed to this life, we lived a life of being fucked for nothing and when I say nothing I mean NO-THI-NG. just a plate of home cooked meal, water to wash your ass and R20 to catch a taxi back home. Got home was hungry like the rest of your family membwrs

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.