Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-29 12:59:41
Edited: 2021-03-29 13:02:18

<b>Name:</b> Piper

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Fourways

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=27237" target="_blank">View Piper's Full Profile</a>]

So I decided to pay a visit to this exquisite looking beauty based on the previous reviews and boy was I glad I did.

When I met her at the door I was taken aback by her beauty.
We started with a little chat, getting to know each other a little better and from what I gather, she has an extremely likable personality and it soon seemed as though we have known each other for a long time.

I was then politely asked to strip down and offered a rather sensual but strong massage (needed that).

Now I am not going to get into details with regards to the actual deed as a true gentleman never kisses and tells but I will tell you that it was fantastic. She was very willing to try out different positions and that enhanced the whole experience for me. I guess we just clicked as two strangers and really enjoyed the experience together. Damage: R600/60min

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Piper
Piper - Re: Review - Piper - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Piper - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-29 17:32:37

On 2021-03-29 12:59:41 ASASH said:
<b>Name:</b> Piper

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sandton/Fourways

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2021

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=27237" target="_blank">View Piper's Full Profile</a>]

Sent you an inbox, please don't post inaccurate information on my profile. What the hell!

So I decided to pay a visit to this exquisite looking beauty based on the previous reviews and boy was I glad I did.

When I met her at the door I was taken aback by her beauty.
We started with a little chat, getting to know each other a little better and from what I gather, she has an extremely likable personality and it soon seemed as though we have known each other for a long time.

I was then politely asked to strip down and offered a rather sensual but strong massage (needed that).

Now I am not going to get into details with regards to the actual deed as a true gentleman never kisses and tells but I will tell you that it was fantastic. She was very willing to try out different positions and that enhanced the whole experience for me. I guess we just clicked as two strangers and really enjoyed the experience together. Damage: R600/60min

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.