Navigation
MrHoliday
MrHoliday - Re: Review - Hailey - Musgrave Durban
Re: Review - Hailey - Musgrave Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-18 11:26:15

Hailey this is not a personal attack on you. I can reassure you. I'm just voicing my opinion on the service you provide as well as your venue. Girls advertise on the site to get good as well as bad criticism and sometimes you not going to like everything that gets said but that is part of the business. You not being honest and you become defensive when you see a negative review. You have been in the business for a few years and you have worked in a number of run down venues as well as offer extras which is why I made the choice not to kiss you for hygiene purposes. We had a discussion about your underwear as well as Anameka. I have no reason to discredit you. I'm just being frank with my fellow punters. Sometimes honesty is the best policy lady bug.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Emryn - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Emryn - North Beach Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-08 09:42:21

Name: Emryn

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Full Profile: [View Emryn's Full Profile]

I have visited this lady on many occasions in the past. She's often worked from plush hotels in Durban North and North Beach. Venues were both good, but parking in North beach is always a nightmarr. Privacy in busy hotels is also an issue for me, personally.

Well, in terms of her service, what some other punters have said about her is true.

Firstly, she's very pretty, face wise, with a very hot body. In fact, probably one of the hottest Indian ladies I've seen. I actually ended up spending a lot of money on her, incl. Extra "gifts" which I thought might just put me in her good books. Sadly, I was mistaken. The problem with this lady is that no matter how many times I visited her, she always made me feel rushed. She watches the clock carefully this one gents. She charges extra for extras, which I guess is fair enough, but with her already higher standard rate, I guess she may be out of some punter's reach. Anyway, that's my opinion - don't shoot me for it (pretty please)?

On a final note, she often double books punters, due to her popularity. She should work on her phone etiquite and communication skills, since she hardly answers calls and sometimes makes appointments for a certain time, then keeps you waiting outside her venue for up to 45 mins, waiting for her to "finish showering".. or more like, finish bonking the previous guys brains out! This habit of hers is what disappointed me always, as it happened to me on the many times I visited her.

She's also dishonest at times, since once I remember I paid her for an hour and a half, she was distracted throughout the entire booking, she kept checking her phone and texting (mood killer and highly unprofessional), then after I came once AFTER ONLY ONE HOUR, she suddenly sprang up off my cock, got up and got showered and dressed (into a sexy DINNER DRESS and did her makeup.. LOL), telling she had a SO CALLED family emergency (for which she had to wear a dinner dress and apply make up for, of course), but as I watched her leave the hotel lobby, she climbed into a fancy car parked on the road with some richer looking dude than me (true story, the lady may deny it, but I know what I saw).

She's a beautiful woman whose service (in terms of her bedroom skills) is very good. She gives a mean BJ (really good) and she enioys sex in various positions. If only she could find a way of treating punters with more respect, keep her promises, sticking to monies paid for time rendered and not double book or rush her clients, she'd do much better and HAVE EVEN MORE REGULAR BUSINESS. My suggestion to fellow punters is to be realistic with this one gents and know what you're getting into before you book her.

P.s. for the record I'm not being malicious and I harbour no ill towards this lady. I'm just sharing my PREVIOUS experiences with her, honestly.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Red Devil
Red Devil - Re: Review - Hailey - Musgrave Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-08 12:27:14

Yeah! that's Hailley! I used the have an awsum time with her when she worked in Cowey Road. Everything changed when that venue closed down.
Later on I was conned by her a number of times. I will never visit her again.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Hailey - Musgrave Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 913
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-08 21:41:46

Thanks a million guys. Saved me big time!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.