Navigation
Mia Monroe
Mia Monroe - Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-18 22:20:21

I will be reporting this .this is totally inaccurate and unjustified for so many reasons.u can only be 1 of 3clients ...and I am going to call this decimation of character to speak so poorly of a girl actually really trying to prove all this wrong but I jackripper not the first time we have conversed your downright horrible and my mental state is managed just fine are u qualified to post such words lies and slander me...
BOBakaROB
BOBakaROB - Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-01 12:09:44

Name: Mia Monroe

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Mia Monroe's Full Profile]

I have visited Mia a few times now, have enjoyed every session.
The only item I marked down was telephone manner - not because she is rude - it's just hard to understand her on a call so stick to whatsapp.
The service every time is exactly what I ask for - we agree before hand - and she does stick to the deal.
For the gents/s who say she is disturbed: Ja...I can see why you would think that, but I find her bubbly and a little helter-skelter, but she definitely does grow on you.
Hence I mark the personality as a 5 - she is a definite live wire and spunky, and a little refreshing from the other mechanical interfaces I sometimes get with other ladies.
Thanks Mia - chat soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jtleeroy
Jtleeroy - Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-03 23:11:04
Edited: 2019-07-30 15:48:05

Name: Mia Monroe

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Mia Monroe's Full Profile]

Oh what a darling ..full of enthusiasm to please...a lady yet kinky in her manner..I definately felt gorgeous the way she handled herself calm yet vibrant.She loves blowing and man oh man I've never had such hardness for any girl...She is a sweetheart with loving hands mouth boviously. Her pussy is to be adored pink tight beautiful and oh does it taste like heaven. She massaged me as a bonus to start and she is well trained in both massage and sensual massage.No rushing and a lovely ambience in warm room that you can see she has added her own personal touch to. I can't wait I'll be back by the weekend it's a definate.Refreshing is sexy. Sexy is not trying it's amazing to watch her...

[ Please note that this is a review created by the advertiser and is not in the spirit of the review system, therefor not deemed credible. ESA Admin ]

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mila Rouge
Mila Rouge - Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-12 19:44:53

Come for a discounted rate hun not sure if u noticed my pics yet but . .u qualify for discount if you stick to your word if saying u will return.

Xxx Support gents so that i may have a better spot of own to accomodate those i seem loose but also support me and once im moved I literally swear here infront of a big discount on not 1 but 2 bookings once in my boudiour.

MRouge
kswiss
kswiss - Re: Review - Mila Rouge - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mila Rouge - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-10 18:01:24

Name: Mila Rouge

Full Profile: [View Mila Rouge's Full Profile]

This review is abit late. Had the pleasure of visiting this amazing lady couple months ago and what a great time it was she has the most amazing body and personality she enjoys what she does and isnt shy at all. Will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mila Rouge
Mila Rouge - Re: Review - Mia Monroe - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-15 14:46:34

Hmmm months ..well thank you kindly but then its time again dont u think. Especially as im at a new lovely spot to spoil more. Its comfortable i luv it.

Tx for the kind words.

MRouge
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mila Rouge - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-11-14 14:33:22

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This review is overdue I will give the reason at the end.

So firstly, decent lady and she offers good service. However, I would like to point out a few positives and negative.

The good:

She really tries and goes out of her way to ensure you are happy. I left my session happy mostly.

The bad:

I'm afraid the comments about her mental health are true. I found her unstable and switching topics midway sentence. She says things that are almost out of the norm such as mumbling during the booking about a client not paying her etc. I found that a major turnoff.

The next thing is what urged me to write this review. Please when you contact her use your punter phone and not your personal one. I left my punter phone at home so I had no choice but to use my personal one. So the thing is a month and half after my booking with her I get a whatsapp message from her asking when am I going to visit again. I said to her I'll contact her when I get free time.

A few weeks later I get another message from her saying that her new pictures are up.

Now I find this highly unprofessional! Please Mila, DO NOT EVER CONTACT PUNTERS! Some of us are married and we do not want our significant others to know about what we do.

Take this to heart and listen to what I'm saying, it is not cool to do this! STOP DOING THIS.

Will I return. Unfortunately with her tendency to contact clients isn't a risk I'm willing to take I will stay away. She will get me into trouble sooner or later, which I rather avoid.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Snoopsdawg built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BOBakaROB
BOBakaROB - Re: Review - Mila Rouge - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-04 22:31:11

Writing this review based on that Mila has moved so can't review her location.
Fantastic bird, you will never meet a girl more helter-skelter in your life... And she knows it!
BTW great shag, loves oral etc etc, just don't book her unless you got am hour or two

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.