Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-03 12:11:46

Name: Dakota

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Full Profile: [View Dakota's Full Profile]

Had the misfortune of wasting my time and money here. Paid for an hour's service, but only got 15 minutes of very disinterested coldness. When she was confronted about not delivering the hour that she was paid for she turned indignant and asked what more I expected. My answer was that there are a hundred things that we could have done with the remaining 45 minutes. So the Con that she is pulling here is obvious - she gets clients to pay for an hour's service, well-knowingly that she will have them out long before then, and the next booking half an hour is already lined up. She has a thug of a boyfriend somewhere in the background as her protection, because as I was heading to the elevator outside I could clearly here her phoning and telling him about me and that she wants him to beat me up. Fortunately I have more savvy then letting that happen to me. She actually gives Afrikaans people a bad name as fraudsters. Fellow punters beware and steer clear of her cons!

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dakota - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Re: Review - Dakota - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-08 16:06:41

City: Cape Town

Area: Tyger Valley

An elegant and classy beauty, I had a wonderful time with Dakota! Her venue is clean and fresh towels are provided, all amenities in the shower, and she looks a hundred times better than her pics do her justice.

The massage itself was firm and professional. Been having lots of stress so that was all worked out of the body. Feeling that nude lithe body all over mine was amazing!

I will most definitely be back!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dakota - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-09-08 16:33:06

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Spent an hour with Dakota. She’s quite a lively, bubbly person with lots to say.

The venue is a private apartment in the TV area. You will have to sign in at the gate but the parking is secure and safe.

I entered her apartment and was greeted by a sexy, naked, bubbly lady.
The venue is clean, quite and Dakota practices great personal hygiene (this is huge for me been because I’ve been to many places where either the venue is atrocious or the girl is unhygienic or the worst, both.)
Didn’t hear a sound on my way in or out. She can be busy lady though so book in advance!

She’s pretty and has her makeup, and nails done. I love a woman who takes care of herself like that. Her tits are fake but they look very nice and aren’t disproportionate. Her curves are in all the right places. She’s a real stunner.

It’s very easy to talk to Dakota and the conversation got going quite easily. I had a quick shower and hopped into bed with her. We took things slow and eased into it while we chatted. She lubed up my cock and slid and twisted those soft, pretty fingers all over my shaft and head. I was rubbing her pussy and we switched to 69. This is where I couldn’t take it anymore and I had to bust. She finished me off and cleaned me up. I blew my load a little quicker than I would have liked to tbh but I really wasn’t able to hold on longer. I offered to eat her out which she enjoyed and made her cum.

We didn’t have time for a round 2 unfortunately but I didn’t leave disappointed and I’m looking forward to our next meeting where I’m definitely gonna go all the way.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kdash built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Gary12345
Gary12345 - Re: Review - Dakota - Tyger Valley Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-16 11:46:13

Dakota is even better in the flesh then her sexy pictures suggest.

She gave me an hour of total pleasure with that body and her engaging personality. Just what I needed. I won’t discuss the personal details of the session but rest you like i will have a great time.

Dakota I’ll be back for our follow up session when next you bless us Durbs punters!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Review - Dakota - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Dakota - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1536
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-17 09:02:57

Let me begin by admitting that on page 8 I did mention I won't visit this lady, we had a misunderstanding due to bad network coverage. Things changed, I decided to call her up and take the plunge.

DISCLAIMER: DONT VISIT THIS LADY IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART, SHES F****N HOT

She was pleasant on the call, gave good directions. I'd asked for specific attire and she obliged. Now boys, when she opened the door my jaw dropped to the floor. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I didn't make it known that I was amazed by what stood before me but the bulge was about to tear my jeans and she knew I wanted her badly. The legs, the boobs, the waistline, the perfectly flat tummy, the hair, the nails, the makeup, the skin, THE EYES OMFW

We clicked, we clicked badly. Passion was in the air, I kissed her, I licked her, I sucked her. I even sucked her toes, which I've never ever ever done to any woman. Apart from the back door, there's not an inch I didn't kiss on this woman's super fine body. The deed was very satisfying, and she gave a nice massage which invoked round 2. Boys I won't even talk about round 2, ill sound like a high-school boy with puppy eyes. Dined at the Y everytime we changed positions, SHE IS DELICIOUS 😋 

Needless to say, the time was up and I left. Every guy here has had a booking where he may hav fallen for a woman. For me, this was that booking. Woke up feeling like that booking was just a dream so I went back the next day and made her wear the gold boots and gold belt.............the rest was history and I look forward to having her in jhb 

PS my visit was in Tygervalley on the 08-09-21

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

jackhammer696
jackhammer696 - Re: Review - Dakota - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Dakota - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-20 07:23:05

Dakota is a very HOT girl and looks like her photos. Professional and super friendly.
She aim to please and do it well. Definitely worth a visit and will do so again when she is back in Bloem

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until jackhammer696 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
classy
classy - Re: Review - Dakota - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Dakota - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 380
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-22 11:20:01

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

After all the reviews I decided to take the plunge.

Gentleman this lady is absolutely stunning and has an amazing body.

She really made me feel at ease.

Don't hesitate just book.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

LOUTJIE45
LOUTJIE45 - Re: Review - Dakota - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-23 10:44:25

Best Gfe I ever had . Her personality and magic hands and body made me book another hour.Vernue is super clean and safe.In person she is much hotter than pics Will defnitly see you soon again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until LOUTJIE45 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Dakota - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-23 14:35:28

Dakota is absolutely wonderful.

I snuck out of work to go see her while traveling in Umhlanga,and it was the best idea I had all day!

I really enjoyed my time with her. She is stunning, not just in looks but I'm personality too. She made me feel comfortable immediately (thank goodness for that because with looks like that I might have freaked out because she is strikingly beautiful)

The hotel she works from in umhlanga is classy, central, and very accessible. No sign ins. Plenty of safe parking

I look forward to seeing Miss Dokota again in whatever city she ends up in.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Vapor007
Vapor007 - Re: Review - Dakota - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-24 09:38:37

Dakota is lovely and I have seen her before. Bubbly personality and makes you feel right at home and has the cutest laugh ever!!!! Look forward to our next booking!😘

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.