[deleted] - Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-01-16 08:40:42

Name: Lindsay

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Lindsay's Full Profile]

Lindsay is one of the most captivating ladies I have been with in a long time. She has an incredible sense of humor, wit and spunk. Although she is very new in the industry, she is very sensual and sexual. Personal hygiene is also very very important to her. Treat her like a lady and she will respond with reciprocal vigor. It took some time for us to both get comfortable with each episode other. Will I be back? Only Kate will tell ????

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5346
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-16 17:30:57

Who is Kate and why will she determine your return?
Lindsay
Lindsay - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-18 08:28:29

@Louisxiv Thank you for the lovely review, and for a wonderfup time. You're a true gent! Xx
jdandrocks
jdandrocks - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-02 17:52:33

Lindsay is one of the ladies on ESA that requires for the ratings to have a "more than 5" option!
For starters Lindsay is a jewel to look at, naughty azure/green eyes, sultry lips, elegant hands, and a beautiful feminine body. Treat this elegant and intelligent lady with respect and she will return the favour.
She is absolutely exquisite in any way imaginable, and I cannot get enough of the beautiful lady.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-03 09:49:34

@jdandrocks Thank you so much, wonderful man. It's such a pleasure to spend time with someone who enjoys sensuality as much as I do.... Hope to see you again soon! Xx
massageandrew
massageandrew - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-05 10:04:02

After leaving unsatisfied at my previous encounter, I immediately phoned for Robyn to help me out, she was not available, but I was recommended Lindsay for my quick 30min.

Lindsay is stunning, she has a soft caring personality and after I told her of my previous ordeal, her response was "O no! that is terrible, now the pressure is on me, let me relax you"

She started with owo, it was so good it stayed with owo, I did not want her to stop. She licked, nibbled and sucked with me in ecstasy the whole time. She obviously loves oral and that suits me just fine. I am a fourplay guy. I fingered and licked her proper, she sucked me, it was like something I have never felt before. This women is amazing. We did not need to even take it further, she finished me with a BJ and the release was bone shattering.

I need to get back to her very soon, because I need to explore more of this lovely lady. 30 minutes will never be enough. You can do hours with her, she is lovely to spend time with.

Lindsay I will be phoning you up as soon as I am back so we can spend some quality time together.

Regards

Andrew

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lindsay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-05 12:20:19

@massageandrew Thanks for the lovely words! I had a truly fantastic time with you. Safe travels, and I look forward to that next visit. We still have lots of exploring to do...!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-09 12:46:07

Lindsay works from Jackie's Place in Cresta, a place I have come to enjoy over the past few months. Safe parking, discrete, friendly greetings and clean rooms and shower facilities. The rooms are snug but what the heck!

As it was Lindsay and I's first session together, things were oddly awkward...a bit like being alone with a new GF for the first time...so I guess it was a GFE lol. She is nice to look at too...long jet black shoulder length hair...green eyes that pierce you...lushes full lips...well manicured fingers and toes and just a look of elegance. She is new to the industry and it tells during the first few minutes..she does however open as the session goes along.

We started off with lovely little pecks but this however quickly escalated into passionate and longing kisses...and true to form the little man makes he's presence felt! Lindsay duly obliges with one of the best OWO I have had...gentle and sensitive at first, but growing as the passion starts flowing. Then onto my favourite bit...dining in the V. She is very very responsive...the kind of moans that spurs one on...and as every lick, suck & nibble is met with ever increasing vigour I storm in and get my reward...wow...had her hips bucking...Then she took care of me....she rode me silly...deep and hard...wow! Did not need a position change...she milked me dry.

My time Lindsay was one of the most authentic and special sessions I have had in a long time...she is a keeper...a little flower that needs gentle ushering to bloom wildly. I will be back and she is definitely HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-09 12:52:37

Damn, the review makes me horny. I must visit her ASAP!
massageandrew
massageandrew - Re: Review - Lindsay - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-15 13:02:13

Went to her again, and HSucker, your review is spot on. Love spending time with this lady!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.