Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-13 14:14:16

Name: Delilah

City: Pietermaritzburg

Area: Pietermaritzburg

Full Profile: [View Delilah's Full Profile]

What an absolutely amazing girl.
I went through to her early in January and as it was not my usual venue was a bit nervous. She put me at my easy, knew when to talk and keep me engaged and when to find something else to do with her mouth.
Would definitely recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
classy
classy - Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 12:30:32

Name: Delilah

City: Pietermaritzburg

Area: Pietermaritzburg

Full Profile: [View Delilah's Full Profile]

I gave her a rating of 3 because I didn't get to see her.
She gave me directions to a point and then stopped taking my calls.
What a complete waist of time. I should have known she is trouble after looking at a pic of her on ST were she looks as high as hell with a ball and whistle.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5334
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 12:50:07

I cant see how you can review her sir

"• I made a respectful and constructive review to help other members of the community.
• I certify that this review is based on my own experience and I have seen this advertiser in person
• I understand I cannot complain here if the advertiser doesn't want to see someone of a specific skin color and that each advertiser has the right to choose who they let into their personal space. I understand my account will be banned if I use this review system to complain about "Right of Admission Reserved".
classy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 13:08:42

@Q.
If it was about ROAR she could have told me upfront. I called her Durring the day and made the appointment for 5pm. At 4pm I called and asked for directions and she told me were to go and to call her once I was there. At 4:45 I reached the place that she told to to go to and from then she stopped taking my calls. I tried calling her until 5:30 pm.

I respect your reviews and your opinion but I am entitled to review an advertiser as per my experience.

Delilah is not new to the industry and she has been in durban and Jhb for a while and there has been a few bad reviews of her in the past on other forums.
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5335
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 13:47:31

Please don't misunderstand , I'm not saying you may not post a complaint but it cannot be in a review.
Point 2 asks you to confirm that you've seen the advertiser in person.

If thats what went down, its not cool at all.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 18:53:15

Moderator Qcumber,

If you don't like a reviewer reviewing then 'report this post' perhaps?
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5338
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 19:12:26

Its not about not liking sir, the statement you tick before being able to upload a review soecifically states the one had to have seen the advertiser in person, no ?

If the gentleman had a bad experience by all means post it on the ladies profile but reviews are reports based on actual visits. For example Personal Cleanliness is rated a 3/5 amongst others, on what basis though?

The complaint about the experience, if its what was experienced is valuable to pther punters so make no mistake im not suggesting that it is not posted.
classy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 20:10:54

My man do you really have nothing better to do?
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-14 20:16:35

I disagree, and agree with him posting his review for it warns others - one of THE functions of reviewing isn't it?
He had an appointment which, due to only HER not fulfilling her part did not materialize fully... which is a meeting in progress, hence worth a review.
Besides that, I think it is not your task to comment on it - which I may say here, quite like you had yours - especially not on a review page, this is what the general forum is for, and it is the reason why this is my last post on this subject here.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Delilah - Pietermaritzburg Pietermaritzburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-01-15 15:47:15

@classy....Don't be hard on the girl. I saw her on Thursday 14 January......she is the real stuff!! Mentioned your comment and she explained that she had just arrived PMB and was very tired....and now because of the incident with you she does not make appointments but clients must phone and come same time when she is available. Very beautiful, sexy body .....aloof at first but really gets into the swing of things with great energy(full attention, no answering cell phone or other distractions)....I would rate her above Bree as she can take a long pounding whereas Bree complains if you don't cum within 10 minutes. Venue is clean but not suited to girl of her calibre. Charges are well below what Bree charges. Well worth it. If you want directions to the place email me on [Send Message].

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.