Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2948
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-25 21:14:20

Name: Ziske

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ziske's Full Profile]

Well what can I say except “WELCOME BACK ZISKE” went to see her today and if absence make the heart grow fonder then my heart is definitely fonder tonight,

Clear conversations via what’s app, led to me arriving and I was promptly met by Ziske in a tight little dress and high heels (and nothing more) although the place was always clean and presentable its had a lick of paint since my last visit and is looking really nice, taken through to a nice warm room (always good on these cold Highveld mornings) Plenty of hot water for a shower, before a wonderful 90 minutes catching up,

Ziske has lost none of her skills and charms and before I knew it, it was time to leave, which I did with a sad face, however knowing I will be going back at some point put a smile back on my face

Ziske has always been IMHO one of the best and 6 months away has not diminished her skill set (it has maybe improved it) and she knows how to engage fully with you when you are in her company, a skill not everyone can do

The end came and I had to leave but I will be back again, as soon as time and circumstances allow

Jake

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.