Navigation
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 08:24:55

Sweetheart, once again it was an amazing 90 min session with you. You are really just an awesome friend and we get along so well :-)

Always sensual, sexy fun with an explosive ending with you

Thank you for my little sweet treats, simply delicious!! Stay the person you are :-)

I like keeping things spiced up in our sessions :-) xxx

Can't wait for the next xxx

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2053
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 14:38:51

Name: Ms Le Roux

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ms Le Roux's Full Profile]

It has been a long LONG time since I visited Ms Le Ziske and that was a big mistake. This was one of the single most enjoyable sensual sessions I have had in a long while.

The photos speak for themselves - Ziske is very pretty and has a body just made for sensuality. When I made the booking all I had in mind was a simple muff-n-blow but it morphed into something so very much more. After a very delicious muff it was "my turn" and the second she started I knew I was in for a treat. In the 6 years since I last saw her Ziske has acquired one HELL of a technique. My word. Then came the really good bit. I really wasn't in a particularly anal mood but for some reason - I think to slow things down a bit because the blowjob was too good - I decided to let her play with my ass a bit. I will spare the thrust-by-thrust description but lets just say that I have never been quite as comfortable and relaxed, nor had an SP take her time as patiently and sensually as Ziske did. The end result was me taking a significantly bigger toy than I expected, which was bloody delightful as there was absolutely no pain - the mark of a really good anal session IMHO. The sensation of her working a pretty big toy slowly in and out of me as she sat in front of me gently blowing me was quite possibly one of the most delicious things I've felt in ages. When the moment came it was so unbelievably intense I could barely think.

Thank you baby for a truly amazing, amazing time. I will be back, and in much less than 6 years :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 15:49:31

My dear handsome sweetheart, thank you so much for the amazing review!!

It has indeed been a VERY LONG time since I last had you in my company. Hopefully now you've learnt from your mistakes and will come see me more often . Also, I am so glad that I could give you a truly great sensual experience xxx

Must admit I did not think we'd delve into something more, but we did and I must say I honestly had such a blast watching your face full of pleasure and enjoyment xxx
I've been working on my technique these last couple of years hehe and I'm happy it all paid off and that you noticed the massive improvement :-) xxx

I really had fun with you and seeing you again after all these years simply made my day :-) you do look good I must say ;-) xoxo

Until soon again, not 6 years
Kisses
Ms Le Roux oxox
[email protected] - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 545
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:58:26

HI this review is a bit late .... but wow what a stunning Lady ..... thanks for a kinky fun session ... i will bring my cake and eat it wink

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:36:10

Darling oh darling what can I say that was taking cake and tea to a whole new level!

Thanks for indulging in my sploshing fetish. It was real fun :-)

Most certainly can you come have your cake and eat it!!

See you soon :-) xxx

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2079
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 23:37:22

I usually punt fairly infrequently but my last session was so much fun I had to see if it was a fluke or if Ms Le Roux had picked up some serious pegging skills, and I am absolutely delighted to report that it was the latter. The entire session was absolutely perfectly paced - not too fast, not too slow - and culminated with her wearing a super sexy strap-on with the biggest dildo I have yet been able to take. It went flawlessly with no pain, just absolutely intense pleasure. Things finished with me on my back with a delicious dildo up my ass, with her sitting in front of me giving me the most sensual and bloody amazing blowjob. One of the single most intense orgasms I have ever had - the kind of orgasm you ACTUALLY remember and talk about for years to come.
If you are at all curious about prostate play or pegging and you are looking for someone who has the good sense and the MANNERS to take things as slowly as you need then Ms Le Roux here can't be beat. The best thing is for you to have a clear goal of what you do and do not want and to communicate it to her. She shows genuine empathy and is highly adept at reading all the signals - blatant and subtle alike.
Thanks hun for a truly truly memorable afternoon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jdelray2
Jdelray2 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 23:42:19

Been a while since I last visited this stunner and she never disappoints.
Awesome time spent with Ms Le Roux, not rushed, GFE … can’t fault anything.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 07:54:14

@oraljim my dear sweetheart, thank you so much for yet another beautiful review and what an amazing session it was. I really enjoy pleasing you and seeing you get the ultimate satisfaction is enough for me.

I most certainly have learnt a lot from you these last few visits, with that said I am glad to hear that with each session you fall more in love with my skills and technique. I aim to please in which ever way suits you best. Can't wait to spoil you rotten again :-)

Until our next session, take care and be safe

Kisses
Ms Le Roux oxox
Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4791
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-08 07:57:19

@Jdelray2 my sweety, yes indeed it has been a while since I last saw you, almost thought you forgot about me, hehe

Was lovely to meet up with you again and time spent with you is always so satisfying. Thanks for always being a gentleman xxx

Thank you for the great review, I prefer to take my time and enjoy you to the fullest. See you soon xoxo

Be safe
Kisses
Ms Le Roux oxoxo
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1876
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-09 23:13:19

So I made a visit to Ms Le Roux again today, nothing new in that as I have become a regular visitor to her little corner of Centurion

However today was a little different, I wanted to try something and she was more than willing to indulge me,

She met me at the door looking stunning in a little tight black dress and high heels, she led me to the bedroom (after a little sanitising of course) where she proceeded to strip me, tie me to the bed and then blindfolded me

The next 90 minutes where a never ending tease with all sorts of different and sometimes unusual items, I am not going to tell you what she used, to find that out you are going to have to book her and ask her to tie you up and ask her to tease you

Ms Le Roux is soft, sexy and sensual, but today her rather naughty side came out to play and I am so grateful it did

At the end after being released form my bonds, I stood in the hot shower (that she puts on for you) breathing hard, legs a little unsteady but extremely happy and spent and realised there are more things I want to experiment with, and moreover do those experiments with her

This amazing lady constantly shows me something different every single time I see her, from her outfits, to the music, to the way she carries herself in the session, letting you be yourself but also going on the journey with you

I have said it before and I will say it again, I think Ms Le Roux is one of the very best out there and she is certainly my favourite waste of time

Jake XXX

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.