[deleted] - Review - Kc ( The Original) @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Review - Kc ( The Original) @ Be-sensual - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-11-19 11:04:17

Name: Kc @ Blue Eclipse

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Kc @ Blue Eclipse's Full Profile]

I was the lucky guy to play "proefkonyn" for a training massage double with Kc and Reyn.

Guys, Kc has a very, very sexy body and she was very sensual. Reyn guided her nicely on the massage part. Was really awesome having these 2 ladies massaging my body....

Kc was really good in the final act - she needed no guidance. Got some very passionate kissing as she was skillfully working my member to a very satisfactory completion, whilst Reyn was also participating.

I predict that Kc will soon become very popular.

Thanks to both ladies for the most FUN i have ever had, while training! :-)))

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kc @ Blue Eclipse
Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-11-19 13:52:38

Hi Stommerik,

Thank you for being such a patient "proefkonyn", I enjoyed the session as well. Really look forward to seeing you again, and don't forget the double you wanted with me and Reyn... We had fun, definitely got to do it again...
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 460
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-04 11:59:50

My original communication started with a PM which satisfied my interest to visit KC.

Called the venue and setup the appointment, cancelled and then rescheduled the same day.Eve the owner was very pleasant and gave clear instructions to the venue.

Arrived at the venue and was greeted with a smile by Eve. She displayed the same polite and professionalism as on over the phone.

Parking is safe and directly in front of the reception area.

After paying for the booking I was introduced to KC.

She is a beautiful petite lady with a great smile. We proceeded to the room and then I took a quick shower and returned to this gorgeous lady.

Watching her undress ooh the thoughts that race through you mind is so sinful.

The massage was absolutely relaxing. She has soft skin that felt very sensually erotic with the body body. I loved the soft kisses on different parts of my body.

Once the turnover happened, it was something else. She is quite open minded and allowed much touching. We mutually enjoyed the kisses.

This massage was truly erotic with alot of fun.

The teasing was intense with an explosive end that led us into the shower to cool of and wash down.

The room was quite hot as there is no A/C, and the day of the visit was somewhere in the high 30 degrees.

Genreal appearance of the venue is that it la lacks some colour or that warm feel. I guess once business booms these would be addressed. A good gel would be have in the bath area.

Jus some minor things to look at for the future of the business.

O think that this is type of massage that many massage guys have enjoy or brag that they would not need FH. For me it was that and much more. I was truly satisfied and definitely did not think of FH booking.

Thank you KC for a memorable experience. As you may mentioned, you have to leave something for my next visit.

I can't wait for that.

Wishing you and sensual bliss the best for the year ahead....

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kc @ Blue Eclipse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-04 12:11:51

Thanks so much for the review, I had a great time with you too.. Look forward to seeing you again soon.. Sorry I giggled so when you kissed my feet

xoxo
KC
in69
in69 - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 461
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-06 19:44:35

Oops my bad, venue is blue eclipse.

KC you will see me soon.next time I will have to warm up those pretty feet before just leaning in :-)
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-06 19:50:27

Just noticed this's such a long long long review. For such a long long long review I must pay a visit. Lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-01-11 12:34:49

What an absalutely beautiful lady? She has the sexiest bum, perky breasts, she's built sexy! I simply love the whole 'package'! Very nice massage and a very happy ending. All and all a great visit and I will be back . The venue is nice, and easy to find. Just one point of critique if I may...... She can massage a bit harder, her arms are strong enough. She's absolutely gorgeous and she'll see me again, definitely .

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kc @ Blue Eclipse
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-11 16:14:37

Hi Milo40, thanks for the sweet words, it was so nice spending time with you... You know how to treat a lady with respect ;)

I promise I will work on my massage pressure, and next time will be so much better...

Can't wait

xoxo
KC
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-01-12 07:37:58

Neither can I.....
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Review - Kc @ Blue Eclipse - Lynnwood Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 20:14:57

There's no point for her and she's still staying in +0. Lots of questions suddenly appeared in my mind when I met her. Why? Why? Why? She looked gorgeous and her smile made me comfortable. Why she got no point? Will everything be changed when the door was closed? Will she rush me and delivered poor services?

The door was closed. Her beautiful hands moved cross my shoulder, softly. Her lovely lips was moving closer and closer until I can touch her nice boobs. She held my member and 'rode' on me. She lifted one hand on her beautiful hair and rotated my member with another hand. Wow, there was only one choice left for my member --getting harder and harder.

I originally wandered why you guys didn't review her with point? I fully understand the reasons after the treatment finished. I almost did the same thing and told myself I must hide this beauty. She's all mine. But I hated me selfish. Ok to my ESA fellow punters, she is fantastic and awesome!

Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you. Matthew Xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.