Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-01-13 10:01:38

Honestly I cannot read this review without feeling there is something not being mentioned. Yes ladies will never look as they are in their photo sets, but I always make allowance for that anyway. Looking at her photos I can't see how I would be disappointed...I feel that a score of 0 is harsh though...something is amiss!
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5326
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-13 10:08:39

Im with you on that one HS, perhaps i should just for good measure go on over and have another look
kevinMadi
kevinMadi - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-13 12:04:36

Gents remember one thing, I am only obligated to make a comment/review based on my experience, and I feel my experience with her vs most other wgs was not as enjoyable. there is also some detail I left out of my review witch i feel is not appropriate for a public viewing. that's why I made a score of 0 and not a 1 or a 2. it might be that I was the bad luck one that caught her on a bad day, but my personal opinion if you are having a bad day at work rather call it quits for the day or 2 and start fresh again.
Jay-lee
Jay-lee - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-13 13:39:51

Hi kevinMadi I'm really sorry about your experience, I do try my utmost to satisfy all of my clients. Perhaps you caught me on an off day, for which I do apologize.

I would like to make it up to you if you'd like to come back for a visit at a reduced rate which I'm sure you will be satisfied with. Please inbox me so we can arrange it.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Jay-Lee
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5331
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-13 21:10:53

Name: Jay-lee

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Jay-lee's Full Profile]

And so i did just what i needed to, yep confirmed JL is still the hot lil number is say a few weeks ago. Her pictures certainly dont suggest her build to be anything other than what it is, "Sexy Curvy"
The visit was really amazing, started with some catching up on the holidays and comparing notes. What was to follow was pretty much what I've come to expect from this gorgeous lil honey. JL loves to please and be pleased.

Time flew by and the bed literally moved lol.

If anyone has any doubt about this young lass's ability to please, take a drive out and see for yourself, her rates are certainly well worth it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-18 11:46:24

Dear Jay-Lee. First of all, I apologize for only writing the review now, should have done it earlier, but after my visit I was not able to catch my breath for a few days, and went into withdraw symptoms. And also, maybe I do not want other punters to visit you as I want you for myself.

Ok, I will be nice, and let the other punters know about my visit.

I finally got an appointment with this lovely lady on the 30th of December, and all I can say is wow. From the moment I walked in there, she put me at ease. And then all the fun started. I just could not get enough of her and she drove me to new heights. All I can say, I was weak at my knees after the session.

She is really very beautiful and the pictures does not do her justice.

Will I return, most definitely, I am already making my plans to visit her hopefully on Thursday or Friday.

Thank you for the great time Jay-Lee, see you soon.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hbviper
hbviper - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-25 10:03:45

First of all, kevinMadi, I do not know why you giving such a bad review and saying she is lazy, but she is not lazy at all. Maybe you just had a bad day, or maybe you the lazy one that just want to receive but not willing to give, lucky that all opinions to themselves.

I visited this lovely lady on Friday the 22nd again, and once again, I was not disappointed, and trust me when I say, she was not lazy.

I am not going into depth about my visit as I really would like to have her just for myself, but all I will say, I left there with weak legs and could barely walk down the stairs.

In life everyone has a drug or something that they are addicted to, and I can honestly say, she is my drug and I cannot get enough of her.

Thank you again for a great time Jay-Lee. Will hopefully see you again in this week.

Regards

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-27 22:33:06
Edited: 2016-01-27 22:33:36

Fantastic boere meisie! she is a lot like Mandy Menlyn in laid back friendly attitude. So friendly I almost forgot to hand over her fees, lol. She was cool tho and we had a laugh about it.
My legs were wobbly walking down the stairs from her small room :-) Im still curious to know whats behind that door to the right in the room!

@Ben although I did not indulge Ill let you know she has cute toes and clean feet :-)

Altho she falls price wise in budget punt range she can very easily demand double her fee and still be fully booked. It would be a dream to have a double with her and Janine for an allnighter.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-29 12:00:41

after Jummah baby...
Toppie69
Toppie69 - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-01 09:38:36

Jay-Lee is `n pragtige en spontane meisie. Nogal gesukkel om afspraak te kry, maar die wag was die moeite werd. Sy het `n baie sexy lyf en boobs. Bj was super goed en sy soen baie lekker. Het haar oral gegee voordat ons tot aksie oorgegaan het. Sy verkies om op haar rug onder te wees en dit pas my. Wonderlike tydjie gehad, wens net dit kon langer gehou het.
Dankie Jay-Lee, sien jou gou weer.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.