Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-26 10:37:35

Name: Jay-lee

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Jay-lee's Full Profile]

Jay-Lee, first of all I want to apologize for only writing the review now as I already visited you on Monday afternoon. Just been hectic at work.

Then, there is not much I can say than she is really brilliant and gives every time new energy whenever I visit. I am already looking forward to my next visit which will hopefully be in early next week.

Oh, and before I forget, sorry for the punters, but she is now mine and agreed to marry me.

Cheers and see you soon Jay-Lee for our planned fun day.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 593
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-26 12:12:41

The divorce aint done yet boss. But she agreed to marry me first!
sixshooter
sixshooter - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Re: Review - Jay-lee - Wonderboom Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-04 22:36:15

Rude awakening you are a member for 5 years,a very long time you are using the services of working girls unfaithful to either wife or girlfriend and you guys getting married. What a shocker to know you chaps knew about divorce before the one that loves her undevotedly the one that's faithfull and never turned his back. More amazing is the wonder potion that amarula turns out to be and what amazing times it offers. Some guys are luckier than others.
sixshooter
sixshooter - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-05 03:24:05

Rude awakening, never new amarula is such a magical potion that could give you that extra something and wow agreed to married a player that is on ESA 5 years and unfaithful even before the devoted loyal and faithful hubby whom not perfect but never turned his back even knew he is losing her. Wow

Ratings:

Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
techno80
techno80 - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 08:47:09

Say what !!
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 675
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 12:59:28

On 2016-03-04 22:36:15 sixshooter said:
Rude awakening you are a member for 5 years,a very long time you are using the services of working girls unfaithful to either wife or girlfriend and you guys getting married. What a shocker to know you chaps knew about divorce before the one that loves her undevotedly the one that's faithfull and never turned his back. More amazing is the wonder potion that amarula turns out to be and what amazing times it offers. Some guys are luckier than others.

Bru, you are here for 6 years using the services of working girls, so what's your point? At least you gave the lady all 5's which means like the rest of us you enjoyed yourself. I love the extra special times I get from thoughtfully bringing a bottle of Amarula as a gift :-)
Be truthful boss, are you jealous that you didn't get the extra special times that potion offers?

hbviper
hbviper - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 10:20:00

Nice one Mujahid001. I am also still trying to figure out if sixshooter was talking about himself or what was his story. But in any case, time for me to make an appointment again. See ya.
Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 693
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 10:31:28

Maybe sixshooter is a Z.
Anyways boss I still love JayLee but not so hung up when not getting thru or getting a booking. Discovered a thinner version, hot blonde same price, same special services, much closer to me. Will still see JayLee often as can though.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jay-lee - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-08 13:22:24

After struggling a while to get an appointment with this beauty. Finally ysterday I got my appointment. Firts she siad 10 clock the afterwoods 11.then she siad 10.30.was 5 min early.sat there until 11.15.then left.when I phoned no answer. Girls complain about guys not pitching.but she did that to me.now I am going on a business trip.didnt even sms or called. Just nothing.this is not on.

Ratings:

Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Mujahid001
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 694
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-08 14:22:09

Iceman26 she is pretty enough to forgive boss. Maybe its sixshooter who double booked her, went over time and you got cockblocked. I often go overtime with JayLee and when I leave there is usually some guy waiting outside the guest house ready to pull in. Twice some guy with a old white Mercedes ML had to wait about 15/20min while I finished up.

JayLee is a great gal, try again boss.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.