Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-28 17:29:26

On 2019-12-28 12:31:03 BOOBS53 said:
Name: Sage

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Sage's Full Profile]

Sage .. I know you don't like rushing things .. neither do I but this was that spur in the moment thing on my way to the hardware store ;)

Be it a quick visit or a long one .. you know exactly how to make things interesting and memorable. I enjoyed every second of this visit .. your ways are absolutely one of a kind to make sure that I left with a huge smile !!!

Sage .. thanks for accommodating me on very short notice ... it's always a privilege to be in your presence and looking forward to the visits in 2020 ;)

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You sneaky buggar, "the hardware store", well played ... well played!
Sage
Sage - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1421
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-29 08:33:42

Thank you Boobs
it's always in my best interest to make time for that tongue of yours!

I'm always eagerly anticipating your next visit

Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-12-29 08:38:10

@ Balasbak I've strategically placed myself just down the road from the hardware store.
Hardware stores and pussy is winner combo to attract cocks
Greekstyle
Greekstyle - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 21:19:05

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All I can say is you have a talent many men will desire.Absolutely excellent service.Enjoyed the time with you an will visit soon for another rememable and relaxing experience thanks Sage you are the best.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Greekstyle built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Greekstyle
Greekstyle - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-12-30 21:20:02

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
All I can say is you have a talent many men will desire.Absolutely excellent service.Enjoyed the time with you an will visit soon for another rememable and relaxing experience thanks Sage you are the best.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Greekstyle built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Crave
Crave - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1618
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-03 13:51:07

I decided to spoil myself and to start the new year off with a bang, so to speak. Someone who has been tickling my fancy for quite some time (I am a boob man), is Demi for obvious reasons. What transpired was an hour of unadulterated bliss.

I have known her mentor and partner in crime, the legendary Sage for a while, so when Demi suggested that the three of us get together for some fun, well,,,,,, Let's just say that I had no defenses in my armoury to say no... So this is a review about Sage and Demi, both individually and together.
The phone banter was delightful and these two kept me in the proverbial suspenders during the lead up to the big reveal. Finally, it was time, and I pulled into the driveway of their fab house (I have visited Sage a couple of times, so I knew what I was in for). It's a beautiful environment with loads of the magical Sage factor in the decore. I drove in and saw Sage, in her normal welcoming spot (I love the way she meets from the same spot every time, so you don't get lost)wearing her most sexy of sexy items, namely her smoky, naughty, twinkling eyes, and her teasing little smile. Damn, she is a box ticker.... Long lost lovers hug ensued, and she gave me a special look that made my heart race.. Then she introduced me to Demi. Holy crap.What a stunner,,,, with yes, the best pair on ESA....

Off we went and what followed was breathtaking.. These two women, whilst working perfectly together, also work unbelievably well separately. Nothing appears to be fake, and our time together was seamless and mind-blowing.

Some of you may have read a post that I wrote about antidepressants, Parkinson's Disease and the relationship between those and my ability (or lack thereof) to achieve orgasm. Suffice to say, that, during 2019 I had achieved only one orgasm in my regular private life, as well as my purple world experience... Sage knows my history (because she listens with genuine interest, and what followed was unbelievable. The mixture of the proper sensuality of Sage and Demi's enjoyment of what she does was intoxicating, and much to all of our surprise, out of the blue,, SURPRISE, boom, explosion... Within half an hour (which for me is incredible). It was achieved by these two ladies understanding an environment, and not putting any pressure on themselves or me. The rest of our session consisted of three naked people, chatting and lightly touching... Not a second of awkwardness.
A bonus is that they are intelligent, and conversation drifts over a wide range of subjects. Oh, and their skills are unmatched.... Un-fucking-matched

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-04 21:21:20

Thank you Greekstyle
It was an absolute pleasure hosting you!!
Your review is appreciated
xox
Sage
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-04 21:22:49
Edited: 2020-01-04 21:23:52

Crave
WOW what a "hoendervleis mooi" review
Thank you Gorgeous Fuck
Always such a thrill spending precious time with you
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8936
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-15 17:01:28

Sage .. you are one awesome lady and may I add .. FLIPPEN naughty too ;)

Being with you are always most memorable and pleasurable an understatement. You really went guns blazing this time around .. spoiling me in so many ways !!!

Being met in that lingerie was so refreshingly sexy and kept me focus on nothing else but you. The cold one was also refreshing in this heat and an awesome start to the visit. I confirm yet again .. you are the master of the nuru massage and the rest absolutely remarkable ;)

Inviting Saskia to join for some "training" was an unexpectedly surprise and I think all three of us had some awesome fun ;)

Sage .. thanks again for an awesome time and as always a privilege to be in your presence !!!

Jp xxx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Saskia The Original
Saskia The Original - Re: Review - Sage - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-15 20:40:39

SAGE...The BEST.....Pretty lady x0x0

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.