Navigation
Octagon
Octagon - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-12 22:42:49

Visited Lindsey on Friday again, everytime I meet up with this gorgoeus girl it just gets better and better.
Thank you again Lindsey for a wonderful morning, and I promise you looked gorgeous as always ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-09-14 06:39:32

I must say again, she is a delightfully taste lady. Can you please try get rid of the old grey haired man who sits watching the car's coming in! I to think he is jealous but he is a pain. Thank you.
harald69
harald69 - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 14:32:34

Does she allow touching (including pussy)? If yes, than I will visit her.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsey @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Lindsey @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-20 18:22:56
Edited: 2015-09-20 18:25:14

<b>Name:</b> Lindsey @ Sense-unique

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Constantia Park

<b>Last Visit:</b> September 2015

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=22889" target="_blank">View Lindsey @ Sense-unique's Full Profile</a>]

Oh Lindsey

Was an impulse booking, and was that not a brilliant impulse. Met outside by the lovely Gitta who made the booking possible. She is a brilliant hostess.

Parking is secure but small. Never had a problem there with my big car, just my own less than adequate driving skills to negotiate out of there presenting some challenge. But again Gitta will help you.

Met Lindsey inside, and the first thought that sprung up was the fact that she is much better looking in person than on the pictures, and she was still dressed!!! Friendly smile, led me to the room, and as I am about to formally introduce myself, she brushes away my hand and kissed me. Speechless.

Got undressed and on the plinth. Usually the massaging would start either with the legs or the shoulders. Not here, straight for the kill. That set the mood. I did have the leg and shoulder massage, but the initial touching set the mood, and let me not kid myself, I was there for the sensual bit. And man, she is beyond sensual. She is so good that I actually lost track of time. She is intense and focused on you. The knowing smile lighting up that beautiful face. Her perfect breasts never too far from fondling. This was by far one of my best massage experiences.

Afterwards as I am trying to regain my breath, she comfortably parks on top of me and started chatting. Ended up 30 minutes over my allocated time.

Then the next surprise : as I jumped into the shower, she gets in with me, washing my back, and asking me to wash her boobs. If it was not a physical impossibility, I would have raised the living dead again and have another session right there in the shower.

This woman sets the bar for all my future massage experiences. She is exceptionally beautiful, friendly, sensual and delivers a superior service. No wonder she is so popular and so fully booked.

She is a livewire, positive energy surrounding her, She knows what she wants, and she has goals. Refreshing to meet someone like this.

Will I see her again ? For sure, just need to get my breath back.

Thanks Lindsey for a memorable meeting.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 4/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-20 23:15:51
Edited: 2015-09-20 23:53:23

Its extremely difficult to put into words how drop dead gorgeous she is. And so so easy to lose your heart to <3 <3
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lindsey @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Lindsey @ Sense-unique - Constantia Park Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-21 00:56:47

Name: Lindsey @ Sense-unique

City: Pretoria

Area: Constantia Park

Full Profile: [View Lindsey @ Sense-unique's Full Profile]

I have known Lindsey for some time now (ever since she started out) and our time spent together never gets old. She is one of a kind, and I find any excuse to drive the distance each week to Pretoria. I would move there if I could! .
With each visit, I feel my excitement building as I walk to the door, seeing her standing there, the face of an angel and a model’s body. A warm greeting, a quick kiss.

If you really enjoy a good sensual massage with an intelligent lady who is fun , naughty and teasing , yet professional and you can treat her with respect , then I would recommend Lindsey. Note. No extras available.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lindsey @ Sense-unique
Lindsey @ Sense-unique - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-21 19:29:48

@PeterBuck - Hello babe , Thank you so much for the kind words. So glad that we had such a good time. It's nice to be acknowledged. I appreciate it. Hope to see you very soon.
L x

@BigA - My Dear, Thank you so much. A visit from you makes my day! I enjoy our time together. I'm already excited for our next visit :)
L x

Take care
ben44
ben44 - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-21 21:28:49

Can only confirm what PeterBuck said regarding the shower part, she joins you, washes you while you get to look at something really beautiful! Those titties are perfect, if you look into her wonderful blue blue eyes, you will know you are with one hell of a babe.

Treat her like a queen and shell make you feel on top of the world.
ben44
ben44 - Re: Review - Lindsey - Constantia Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-21 21:29:57

Can only confirm what PeterBuck said regarding the shower part, she joins you, washes you while you get to look at something really beautiful! Those titties are perfect, if you look into her wonderful blue blue eyes, you will know you are with one hell of a babe.

Treat her like a queen and shell make you feel on top of the world.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-22 23:41:25
Edited: 2015-09-22 23:54:05

Review :

Lindsey
Lindsey !
Lindsey !!
Lindsey !!!
Lindsey !!!!
Lindsey !!!!!
Lindsey !!!!!!
Lindsey !!!!!!!
Lindsey !!!!!!!!
Lindsey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the first 15 minutes.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.