Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-06 21:44:04

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

A clairvoyant I am not, but from that first phone call, I was led down a mesmerising path that I want to return again and again and again! Not for the faint hearted at all, as you are seduced mentally into a land of no return! As Frankie sang … “I’ve got you under my skin!” or should I say “HEAD”?
My only regret is that I am from out of town …. Not to return soon enough!
And I going to tell you how it was done … no! This is something to experience for one’s self!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 302
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-07 18:30:11

Joka62....
You had me smiling from the first time we spoke. A wry, careful smile....
Felt as if u knew me. Sometimes can be a worrying matter that.

And then u arrived.

It is true. There are some people that just connect. A common need? Desire? Yearning? Understanding?
An unbelievable level of comfort.....

Yes. U knew me....
And
I knew u.....

We are the "same-kind-of-people".

Come back and let us share more.....

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-08 12:08:06

A return visit is always great...inhibitions have been discarded, conversation flows, a level of trust has been established, new areas are explored and those wonderful treasures overlooked (or missed) in a previous session are noticed.

Miss B is the real deal...does not miss a thing, so in tune with her clients (I believe) and individually caters for your needs based on the connection and the moment. From her magnificent lips...to her deep lustful gaze...her perky well shaped breasts with her responsive nipples...soft smooth skin...clean shaven wet snatch..and her wonderfully well proportioned ass...wow. Then coupled with her excellent grasp of a wide range of topics...and that exquisitely kinky mind of hers...a combination that promises sparks.

Her sensuality and sexiness is refreshing and along with her very professional massaging, she certainly is one of the top MG's. She gets me absolutely rock hard and my eruptions are fierce. All that I said in my previous review is still relevant..so don't delay, book this Russian beauty soon!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-08 12:22:40

I concur with you Honeysucker. Those little whisperings of dirty things albeit good dirty things, an excellent choice for sensual massage. You can't go wrong here/
sunnyjam80
sunnyjam80 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-08 13:40:08

I visited Bridgitte earlier today as an early birthday treat to myself. I have always been a skeptic regarding a massage lady as I wasn't sure what I should expect from such ‘meetings’. Well well, Ms B clarified for me in perfect detail what I should be expecting from a MG now onwards, only that I don't think I will ever consider visiting a different lady if I want to experience some top notch sensual massaging, lol! At least now I can say that I know what you mean by sensual massage. From the first contact I made with this beautiful lady via PM few weeks back to the time I said good bye after a near perfect session, she has been an absolute pleasure. She always spoke to me and treated me with the respect even though she never knew who I was. I can safely say that I was taken to pleasure land which I never thought I will ever visit.

Since I never knew what to expect from a MG as I have always visited a lady to enjoy making love, I went without any expectations. All those things she said to me which basically convinced me to give her a try is 100% factual. She is a straight forward person and from what I understand during this brief encounter, she loves to do what she preaches. She met me at the gate when I arrived at her premise and I was totally flattered by her looks, as she is one beautiful person I have met in my life. I am sure she sensed nervousness in my body language that she took initiative to come to me and hugged me to take away some of those nervous feelings. From there onwards, it was smooth sailing to the pleasure land as we started understanding who we are in much more detail while she player her tricks on me.

As a person, she is very easy to talk to, sensible, intelligent and she tried her best to understand what my body wanted exactly. Her skin is so smooth that I can just spend hours caressing it. One of the best massages I have ever experienced, add to that, the sensuality she brings to the table, makes one wonder. I will not go into any further detail, but I can guarantee that she is a true gem of a person, if you enjoy spending quality time with a lady. I ‘came’ with such tremble and the orgasm I experienced was so much more powerful than what I have ever experience even when I have had sex.

I recommend Bridigitte to anyone who wishes to experience finer details in life, just like how she prefers and not just plain sex/ rub down. Will I visit her again, oh yeah, 100%. I am already working up my stress levels so that I can find reasons why I should visit her, haha.

I should comment couple of things I noticed about her place. It is completely private which I like, parking behind closed gate. Her room is well kept, every minute detail has been taken care of. I couldn’t help myself from noticing (sorry Bridigitte if I am digressing too much of your private details here, apologies), all the shampoo bottles, deodorants and other accessories were kept in a specific order, matching its use, color and height across different cupboards. This talks quite a lot about Ms B’s personality in my opinion. I will leave it at that.

Thank you once again Ms B, I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent and thanks for convincing me to visit you. If I hadn’t visited, I wouldn’t have experienced what I experienced. Until next time, take care and keep up the good work!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-08 14:02:00

Very Nice review sunnyjam80!!
Curt
Curt - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1228
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-08 14:45:06

This lady seems to have her writing skills transferred with her sensual touch massage as I haven't seen this quality of reviews for a while and not just from one punter.

Well done Bridgitte. Will be working on my schedule soon to come experience you for myself.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-08 20:59:43

HoneySuck3r...

May I say, when I read your review I had to laugh with absolute delight, BUT...
Reading about my snatch made me blush profusely!!!!
Mind u.....major compliment to u Dear Sir......talk about making a lady hot under the collar.

Had to stand before the mirror and look at my body more carefully...thank u. It is always nerve racking being naked and in ones glory for the scrutiny of others.
I am glad that which your eyes percieve give u pleasure.

Now for those other few gems we overlooked in our last session....
Can't wait to find them...
U r pure uncomplicated enjoyment.
Till then.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-08 21:13:27

Sunnyjam80....
You are a gentle soul. Having been told that you treating yourself to an early Birthday present set me on edge.
The concern that, once the present is unwrapped, after all the subconcious expectations, it just isn't that.
But,our mutual enjoyment, was not me as much as it was you too. Your faith in letting go and allowing me to be me and enjoy you.
Your openess to share and your respect when telling me that you only know to visit WG's to "MAKE LOVE".

Wow!

I take my hat off to you!

You are a gem of a gentleman and thank u for the respect you show to fellow advertisers for they truly deserve it!

I am honoured at your observation of me.
An observant soul...

Do so hope to see u very very soon. There is so much more I need and want to learn about you.

Kiss u gently.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 307
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-08 21:22:50

Cobra_za.....
Aaahhhh....nect time I shall play my flute and watch my visiting "cobra" respond and dance before me.....rising to the occasion..
I cannot imagine being bitten,
But
Shall watch and marvel at its glorious beauty when it opens its Cape
.......Erect
.......Swaying

So so dangerously inviting....

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.