Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-22 14:50:54

@Mr Bond maybe it's time to upgrade to gold and rate this lady, she definitely deserves to be climbing up in the all time 100!!
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-22 22:28:30

Mr Bond.
The many conversations leading up to our "date" sufficed to calm the nerves to a teeny tremor. No matter what, this booking was something else for me. It started as a jovial flirtation, but the level of friendly intimacy we reached in our communication, made it so important for me to exceed your expectations.

You are exactly that....Mr. Bond.
A gentleman
A lover
A scholar.

Your words have not fallen short. If anything, they speak volumes.

Volumes
And
VOLUMES.....

I am blessed.

Thank you.

Mr. Bond......next time the nerves will not play such a role.
And the glass of wine shared will bring out an even naughtier sensuality already experienced.....

Hurry back Mr. Bond.
Kiss u lovingly and tenderly.

Xxx.

B. (Your Octopussy).
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-22 23:14:06

Mr Bond

It is quite obvious that the review was written from your heart, and the fact that YOU might think it lacking, is totally wrong. The honesty of your compliments shines through for all to see and one can see that you are overwhelmed by your experience.

That is what I see quite clearly.

A great review, written from the heart.

I salute you.

Peter
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-23 08:21:29

Dear Peter...

I applaud you words. And need to just add....the nerves I speak of were my nerves. It meant the world to me to enjoy my time with Mr. Bond and more importantly for Mr. Bond to enjoy the time with me.
Expectations can sometimes be a curse and a let down......and that was the biggest concern I had.

And Mr. HoneySuck3r.....you have been elected by the forum as one of the most reliable critics as to service provided.
I am honoured to receive such words of faith in me.

Thank you and thank you.

Xxx.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-23 09:54:38

PeterBuck, thank you kind sir. On a professional note, I haven't forgotten about my obligation to submit my "For Your Eyes Only" report. It will be made available shortly.

My darling Octopussy, the compliments you pay me leave me speechless. Thank you seems so inadequate a response, but it's all I can come up with right now. I, too, am blessed. xxxx

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-25 10:08:56

Dear Guy7...
I must say, it is good to be brought down a notch or 2, and for ones feet to be planted back on Mother Earth with a bump!

At no point in time did I not try to humbly and modestly accept the high praise received from many.
If anything, there was a deep concern that I may fail meeting the expectations of many.

Of course, my service and my personality may not suit nor be the best offered, but it does do to hear constructive criticism and rememdy as required.

There is no worse critic of me than me,myself and I.

So here I sit, very embarrassed at the poor and shody service I must have given to u yet not knowing my mistakes!!!

As to my personality, sorry that we did not gel.

Hope to hear from u.
B.
Pnut
Pnut - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-25 22:24:31

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Muuuuchoo fantastic lady this one. Visited Bridgette for the first time, am sure it won't be the last. Didn't phone but sms manner exemplary. Must agree with reviews, she is a warm woman and is good and comfortable to be with. Great stress relief in many different ways.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-26 21:57:41

Guy7

Since yesterday, when I saw your review, I’ve been puzzled by it. You reviewed Bridgitte as follows:
• Personality – 3 out of 5
• Service – 2 out of 5
• Venue – 5 out of 5
• Privacy – 4 out of 5
• Will Return? – No

Could you please substantiate these scores with some comment. I’m particularly interested in why you’ve chosen to give this lady a 2 out of 5 for service and a 3 out of 5 for personality. I’d also like to know why you won’t return.

Your review stands out as an anomaly. Everyone who’s visited her, except you, has resoundingly endorsed her. I’ve reread all of her reviews, again, before making this post.

Please demystify this one for me. It does not make sense to me and I don’t believe that I can rely on your review. I find it very hard to believe that Bridgitte would completely drop the service ball like this. My experience with her tells a completely different story to what your review suggests and her other reviews, except of course yours, bear testimony to this.

Bridgitte

I think you’re being far too hard on yourself. By your own admission, you set extremely high standards for yourself and you’re your own biggest critic. Your statement, “…So here I sit, very embarrassed at the poor and shody service I must have given to u yet not knowing my mistakes!!!...”, suggests that you’re not quite sure who Guy7 is and neither do you know what it is, that you did or didn’t do, to warrant his review. I believe that you need to be given a fair opportunity to respond once Guy7 has expanded on his review. One of the things I hate most, is maliciousness and unfairness. This review could fall into these categories.

Guy7

Please qualify your review.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1068
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-27 08:42:02

Where is guy7's review? I see reference to it but no review
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 253
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-27 20:51:59

Mr. Bond

Thank u for your comments and yes, I do not know who the gentleman is.
It does affect one in many ways. Especially if one knows the importance of professional consistency.

To answer "Iamfunluva". Scores were posted without any written review.
Before I posted my response to Guy7, I phoned the ESA offices to query if the post was pending. They confirmed there was nothing written and only scores posted.

It does affect one, especially if a low score for service is given.
I made my appeal to Guy7 to contact me so I can remedy whatever it was that I did wrong. Nothing to date.
Thus an apology, whatever it was. And sadly cannot comment better than that .
:(

As to my work ethic. Each call and each visit is important for me and is worthy of the best service I can give.

Xxx.
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.