View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-24 08:13:10

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Bridgitte

I entered your Domain , Nervous and unsure of what to expect
(even though we had chatted a couple of days before)

As i entered, i was met by this Beautiful Lady with a Gorgeous smile.
You took the lead and got me to relax , teasing and making me long for what may come next.

I opted for a firm massage before the sensual as i was in need of a Proper Massage.
During the massage, you added sensual teasing that had my body and mind confused (LOL)

Unfortunately time caught me out.
( You had advised me Before our session that you would not be able to extent as you had a client coming in for a Sports Injury massage)

This was a first for me, which i throughly enjoyed.You put a lot of effort into our session, which is Highly Appreciated.

Will be seening you again soonest

xxx J

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-24 20:17:04

Aaaaaaah...J!!

Thank u for giving me clues as to who u are.

Time did cheat us of much. But, that simply means u have to make a turn again sooner than soon. There is so much unfinished business between us.

And as u allowed me in, your nerves settling so i began to lose myself more and more into u.

That little bit at the end...deserves much much more time...grrrrr!!!

Remember...we shall start a little different next time and hopefully have more than an hour to indulge.

As to the massage...i do hope i managed to relieve some of the tightness

and lastly...thank u for your kindness.

Hurry back!

x
Ben_dover
Ben_dover - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-30 21:10:25

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

After responding to my query on providers who provide deep tissue massages, I decided to give RB a try. From the first contact on PM to the phone call, RB is extremely professional and easy to get along with, which made the initial meeting really easy going after walking through the door. The venue is upmarket and secure parking off the street with security.

RB was dressed in sexy lingerie. I got myself ready and then the excitement began. The main reason for the visit was to assist with a lower back injury, in which RB did an amazing job. She knows the human anatomy and how the muscles work. She guides you through the massage so that you don’t feel pain when she’s hit the spots of tension. One of the best massages I’ve had. My back even cracked after she was done which was to much relief!

The naughtiness that followed was mind blowing. Just like the massage, I had never experienced anything like that before and it ended in an amazing climax.

RB is a gem and such a pleasure to be around. Even if you don’t want the naughty bits, the massage will be way worth the visit and I will definitely be back for both. Thanks again RB, my back is much better than what it was and my mind is still reminiscing our naughty time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3613
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-01 21:51:18

Most gorgeous Ben_dover

Just looove ur demeanor! Something seriously sexy about u...and what would that be?

Your air of confident ease as u returned my hug.

The way u allowed me to lead, suggest and invited me in. I thank u for the way u made me laugh so easily and quickly recaptured my imagination as to what next...the banter being part of the serious naughtiness...and what "f@#king" naughtiness it was!

As to the wellness. I do hope I shall continue to be ur preferred wellness therapist and hopefully u have not forgotten to implement a bit of what I shared with u.

I look fwd to a continued adventure on many levels with u and many a find most sincerely shared.

Cannot wait for ur return.

x
Ben_dover
Ben_dover - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-02 10:16:03

Thanks again RB - it was a really good time . My back is much better! I'm a bit more mobile... maybe I should come back and we can try some other positions?
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-02 20:17:53

Aaah....that means one of the positions we shall have to try, since ur back is better shall have to be

Bend over...darling Ben_dover. (I know...)

On a serious note...as I said, one treatment is not enough and a follow up or two shall be needed. Keep those stretches going in the meantime.

And now as to positions...the Kama Sutra is the go to basis of all things bodily adventurous, adapted and applied to suit my sort of erotica be it the plinth, chair or sofa....and sex need not be the aim...BIG SMILE.

Yes. Much left still to be explored.

x

diversecookie69
diversecookie69 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-16 08:35:05

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

the moment finally arrived, excitement built up in me when I saw that RB is back in the Cape. I have to admit I was nervous and anxious. the visit turned out to be everything I imagined and more.
I have terrible muscle issues, and RB took time to listen to my problems, understand the pain I am feeling and she then continued to give me a fantastic sports therapy session and some maintenance to do after to prevent further injury. I felt so much better. She is no doubt a flippen good holistic therapist. By connecting your mind and spirit to the session - absolutely brilliant. So for those guys/gals running this weekend, you need to pay her a visit to release those muscles, you wont regret.
i also had the pleasure of enjoying the sensual bits and OMG - just brilliant. the softest of touches, the gentle care in every stroke, euphoria!
The best part was when i got to share some of my writing, thanks RB for allowing me into your space and sharing this with you.
Till we meet again, take care, stay blessed, and keep rocking!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-17 00:08:07

Most dear dear diversecookie69

I love that I manage to raise interest in my offerings but, as I say many times...it is like a double edged sword, that fear of falling short of the expectation.

Ours was in the making for some time and I thank u for sharing of urself with me.

On the therapy side there is much work to be done. Slowly slowly u WILL get there.

On the sensual side, u brought out a much softer side in me. U are a sensitive observant sort.

HoW do I know that?

Because ur writings tell me so .
Sincere.
Real.
Touching.

What touched me the most is that u even thought to share something so very personal of urs with me and cared to hear what I thought.

THAT is an honour...THANK YOU.

And I mean it. U should publish. Good writings are timeless...and urs is timeless.

Euphoria!

Till next time and lots more shares.

xxx.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-07-24 05:04:43

omg the PG pics you in suspenders with those gorgeous tits. Mind blowing.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-24 09:46:27

On 2022-07-24 05:04:43 Foofighter69 said:
omg the PG pics you in suspenders with those gorgeous tits. Mind blowing.

...in that case i await your sharing of self with me. I do love my tits...grin...a word so descriptive, they truly are TITS (sigggh)...and would love to show them to u "up-close-and-personal" real soon, as i would like to show u many more things!

When?

x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.