Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-26 11:23:30

Thank u Mr Bond.

Now tell me my dearest Mr Bond, how would it be possible not to acknowledge the good men who have acknowledged my service and rated me so highly.
And now......the torturous yet pleasurable delay anticipating your visit......
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 15:40:30

Absolutely Octopussy dear, a lady of your calibre wouldn't even contemplate doing anything less. "...torturous yet pleasurable...", mmmmm. You say the most divine things.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-26 22:32:49

Mr Bond.....
A dedication for u tonight....

PURCELL - "A Prince of glorious race"

Off the label:-
The Essential Hyperion

.......Eyes closed. Listening. Lost.....

Thought u might appreciate it too.

Xxx
Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-27 14:20:23

Ahhhh. Thank you my darling Octopussy. That is so sweet of you. I must, however, make a little confession here. I'm not familiar with Henry Purcell's music at all. All I know about him is that he was an englishman. If it's very popular and has been played a lot on my favourite radio station, Classix FM, then I may very well recognise it when I hear it. I'll need to make a plan to get hold of it. Thank you again. You make me feel so special.
surge
surge - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-28 12:40:43

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Visited Bridgitte in the week and had an amazing time with her...... She has a great touch and gives an awesome massage.......will be back for another great session.....soon very very soon

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DickandHarry
DickandHarry - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-29 13:12:06

I look into her intense blue eyes and she is stroking me, my body tenses with pleasure. But I’m getting ahead of myself, this is a review on massage right? I play sport so I know a lot about massage, and this girl knows her craft, she is an artist. She plays with the mind as much as the body. “Please take my panties off” she whispers as her hand lightly, accidently brushes me erect. Her technique is firm and practiced, she understands the human physique. “Oh God, just turn me over so I can get a look at you, Russian beauty”.

When the Wall came down glasnost gave us access to Russian women, now she brings me to a climax – glasnost, glasnost openness and then an explosion of physical joy. “Oh my, you are an enthusiast” she whispers sucking on my earlobe. Yes – this is good, superior – a symphony. ??????? ??????? (Spasibo dorogaya)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mr Bond
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-29 18:51:41

The collapse of the iron curtain. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-29 21:03:24

Dearest "Surge".
I humbly thank you for the acknowledgement of my services and wait in anticipation to find out who my wonderful critic is.
But, am happy to know it was of standard to ensure your return!
Xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-29 21:25:03

DickanHarry.....
As I read your review, your words heat up my blood and your advise to elaborate on that which dances through my mind, excites the very depths of my femininity.
You stir the embers and make me delve deeper into the untouched pleasurable thoughts that lie dormant yet alive in my being.
You will be my mentor and my guide to realise the very need to pen that which I dream and yet is my "reality" in my "world".

Spasibo xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Linksfield Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-03 11:17:18

By far my most wonderful and intense session of sex…yes we had it…but sorry to disappoint those that think she has changed to do FH…no…we had mind sex…damn! This lady penetrated my mind with her intellect and kinky words…

Firstly the house she works from well-kept and secure…parking is behind a gate, she has a small neat garden cottage which felt homely. Clean shower facility, lots of fresh towels, soap and all necessary male grooming products.

Using wonderfully aromatic natural oils to put one at ease she jumps into her work…wonderfully firm and professional massage, gets to every knot and loosens them up…but anyone that puts in the necessary effort can do that…but this is where she distinguishes herself from the rest. Her creativity and imagination during the massage is second to none. As if to confuse or awaken your senses there is a surprise with every touch…from the excellent massage to the easing teasing & pleasing to asking me to peel off her sexy underwear to whispering sweet nothings and biting my earlobe…by far one of the best massages I have had…

As I turn over she ramps up the eroticism and takes me to another level. We start enjoying and feasting on each other’s bodies…sweet surrender for a moment…nibbling…touching…stroking…indulging…I finally succumb to her little game and can take it no longer…a massive eruption ensues and blissful euphoria washes over my body…

Russian Bridgette is an amazing women, a power packed package that will definitely having come back for more…I know I definitely will. Her reputation is growing and I suggest visiting her while she still has a bit of time because pretty soon she will be booked for weeks…I kid you not! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.