[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-13 06:07:42

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

As I found out yesterday, Ms RB's new venue is ideal for both her purposes and her "gentlemen"
It is secure, easily located and convenient and provides an oasis within which to savour an overall sense of peace and tranquillity.
Her welcome is, as always, gentle,heart-warming and friendly, with the promise of the experience to come. And what an experience it is to enjoy the bliss of her massage skills and to surrender to her sensual charms and wiles.
What a woman! What a lady!
Thank you Ms RB

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1332
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-13 21:43:49

Dearest kenny
You are a gem. A true rare find....thank u for finding me and being more than just a visitor....
Always giving of advise, seriously funny, at peace and my muse for many reasons. You have a way of making me "blabber and blabber" when in your company. I wonder how u put up with my many unfinished sentences and train of thought that flits from one idea to the next in a split second.
So much to tell u in so little time.
Thank u for always restoring a balance.

Thank u for your continuous support.

An adoring kiss i send u.

Xxx
B.
rs1718
rs1718 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-13 22:30:01

Ok so this would be my very first review on this forum and i hope no offence is conveyed to anyone. So after all the positive reviews i have read about the enchanting Bridgitte, i decided to give her a try and i must say there are no regrets. Firstly her service is very different from other massage service i received from venues as this was the first time i tried a private massage venue. Without going into the details of the way in which she provides her service i will say that she knows exactly the way a gentleman wants to be spoiled and i would highly recommend her.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-14 11:42:46

Dearest rs1718

When one is as vocal as i on a very public platform, receives reviews based on personal experience of each visitor and promotes customer service and satisfaction all the time....it is an extremely daunting task to ensure one is at ones peak performance and presentation all the time. And i dont mean that in a bad way.
The minute one becomes comfortable and accepting of ones position, that is , when i believe, things can go wrong.

So.

Your review, to me, speaks volumes on so many levels.
The good is that i am highly recommended and thus have succeeded to produce what is expected.

The negative for me is the following:
When i look at my ratings, they are much more than boosting my ego. What is written and scored tells a story.
For me, not that it is not important but, i believe looks and body, are a personal judgement on the eye. And know and accept that.
Personality very important. Cleanliness of space very important.
But.
Most important of all is
Personal cleanliness.

I have been scored a 4. Wow...i am embarrassed.
My check list came out.
I know the sole of my feet were not 100%...floor tiles need to be looked at.
My legs need waxing.
My hair not neatest potentially.
I truly hope my personal hygiene when it comes to odour and my oral hygiene was not offensive!.
I have taken note of that score and will apply myself for it to NEVER be repeated. I aim for a 5 in that category at ALL times.

I take no offense at your honesty and truly hope that i shall have the pleasure of u again!!!

And once again, thank u for taking a chance on me from words written and walking away satisfied and recommending me highly.
You are a gentleman.....a very enjoyable one at that.
I am honoured.

Xxx
B.
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1105
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-15 17:36:05

Did you cut your toe nails nicely or manage that loose strand of hair?? Perfection comes at a cost! Luvs. A xxx
Moh22
Moh22 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-15 17:49:43

Finally got the time to review !

I visited her a few weeks ago whilst she was at her old place

I had an awesome experience !
From the welcome hug to the amazing release at the end !

She is amazing !!!

The only way you would remember me was at the end I asked you about the clots in my arm !!

Hope to see you soon
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-16 10:23:30
Edited: 2016-09-16 10:24:15

Mr. A.
I know perfection comes at a price and agree with u.
Perfect i can never be. I fall very very far short of that.
In this case more to do with self pride, constant personal awareness at all times to ensure , especially in an environment as intimate as this, one is more than just presentable.
But thank u for a wise observation and a real one at that.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-16 10:31:50

Dearest Moh22

And now i do recall u! As an explanation for the reader...yes body grooming, body and mind contouring, a healthy awareness of mind and body...all part of my session, should u choose.

If one can have the best of both worlds, enhancing the sensuality....why not!

My new space is waiting for our next explosion...progressive my sessions are....and u my sweet need to prepare yourself for my new intro in my new space.

Thank u for complimenting me so highly and enjoying that which i offer.

Hurry back.

Xxx
B.
MinuteMan
MinuteMan - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-18 17:18:42

It took many returns to Miss RB's profile, before I finally sent a private message.
From her first reply, through a few extra messages and until our first conversation on the phone, she was friendly, warm and encouraging, and I eventually made an appointment to see her on Sunday morning at 10H00.
She supplied me the address the evening before, I checked it out on google maps to be sure, and slightly before the agreed time, I drove through the security gate and into the parking.
No questions, no knowing looks, no problems.
Up the stairs, past reception and before I knew it I was standing in front of the correct door.
Heart beating a bit faster than normal, I knocked, and the door was opened.
Miss B smiled at me, took my hand and drew me into her sanctuary............
She was a vision - the pictures do not do her justice, and even though looks and body ratings are subjective, I have scored her maximum because for me, she is gorgeous and sexy. She was impeccably groomed, smelled great and oozed class and cleanliness.
She gave me a long, warm, lingering hug and a soft kiss to welcome me inside.
What followed was a brief tour of the apartment, some small talk, and then I was allowed to take a nice hot shower.
The bathroom and towels were spotless, and Miss B provides all soaps and various deodorants.
What followed was, well, a gentleman never tells, but I will say that it was amazing, sensual, relaxing and just damn great - definitely worth a second visit and more.
90 Minutes just flew by, and after experiencing an invigorating body scrub to end the session, I had another shower, said my goodbyes, and left, thinking about all that had happened, and trying to plan in my head, my next visit to experience the new treatment that she will be offering soon.
Thank you Miss B. Thank you for sharing your space and your touch and your time with me.
Warm kisses,
K.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1364
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-19 08:35:18

Sweet sweet...SWEET K

The generosity of your review.....like a Knight defending the honour of a lady. You Sir, made my heart warm, acknowledging my efforts and my new environment with such high praise.
It is my sanctuary.....as it should be to all my gentlemen visitors.
......an oasis to quench ones sensual fantasies and desires
......a retreat from the harshness of reality itself.
I thank u for coming back again and again to my profile. I thank u for your pm's and giving me a chance to introduce myself and show who i really am, behind the words.....just as nervous and concerned as any visitor of mine may be....always hoping not to disappoint....always aware the expectation is high.

Kind, kind, kind one.....thank u for restoring my confidence, publically, that i do meet the very important prerequisites that give confidence to other potential visitors to come share their time with me.

As to what we shall share further....cannot wait.....exotic, new, indulging and spoiling.

Kiss u gently. Till then.

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.