[deleted] - Review - Casey - Menlyn Pretoria
Review - Casey - Menlyn Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-03 15:59:17

Name: Casey

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Casey's Full Profile]

ok. im not much of a reviewer lately but this girl jus made me want to leave a blow by blow review of my session earlier today. She sure as hell renewed my confidence in this house. yes a house, i also dont usually frequent houses but this seems very decent.

called her and booked my lunch hour and she obliged. when i got there they led me to the main bedroom and i waited a bit for her to get ready. we sort of jelled the moment she walked in. the weather was a topic for discussion and thanks to the chilly wheather she tucked me in her lill blanky and started kissing me passionately. loved the kisses. those juicy lips are something else... its exactly the gfe ive been looking for.

the girl loves foreplay and she is as sensual as they come. horny and seems to be a bit of a freak. loved that... responsive like my 2.0t and sounds just as lovely. she is not the kinda girl you would shag with the windows open on a quiet night coz she is sure as hell vocal too. not too loud but damn. the moment you start rubbing and playing with that clit she looses it.

the head was great OWO, she could do with a few lessons on technique but nothing to complain about. her hand job was lovely and mixed with the blow she had me blow up before the deed. she quickly cleaned up and got me all comfortable and ready again. pussy tighter than a wrestlers outfit, those lips jus sucked me in and as mentioned before. nothing beats a girl who genuinely loves dick.

if she was faking then she sure nailed it coz through and through the session was flawless and so nice i didnt even pay attention to whoever that was who kept turning the lights off. neither did she... now that i think of it... that shit was annoying. but not at the time. fuck!!!

young lill girl with a gorgeous body and face. looked a bit nervous but wonderful to say the least. m definately coming back coz this girl sure got rid of that gfe craving i had all week.

i didnt like the smell of ciggarette in the room though. owners should solve that.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-03 16:03:42

that room does need a bit of a scrub or maybe there should be a non smoking room . i hate cig smell on furniture.
jarmstrong
jarmstrong - Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-03 16:13:56

Thanks Blackdiamond for the review been eyeing this lady for sometime.
Casey
Casey - Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-04 02:07:45

Hi my darlings,thanks for the comments!I promise that I will improve where I have let you down.Am a woman of my word,I will surely fulfill my promise.XOXO!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-04 11:47:37

ohh no. you did nothing wrong luv. you held up your end jus fine... the cleaning staff should. some of us non smokers hate the smell of ciggs so who ever cleans up should try and do something about the smell. drnks and sweets are a good touch. you guys jus need a bar... instead of a line up some of us prefer chilling and drinking first. hint hint to management.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-04 12:24:36

Brilliant review. She looks yummylicious. Definately worth a visit.
KellyR
KellyR - Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-04 18:51:23

I also had a chance of being with her. She is good in everything except that during my visit she was not smelling good down there. Even if I enjoyed every moment with her the only turn down was that unpleasant smell down there as I didn't even have a need to go for another round. I just hope she improve in that department & everything else she is very good.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-04 22:42:59

cummon. is this for real? then why was this not mentioned earlier? if so then she must have sorted that problem out by now coz she had no funny smells when i visited.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-04 22:43:01

cummon. is this for real? then why was this not mentioned earlier? if so then she must have sorted that problem out by now coz she had no funny smells when i visited.
y2k.yum
y2k.yum - Re: Review - Casey - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-05 16:46:31

Im confused as well black diamond I was with her yesterday I never heard funny smells.im willing to go and see her again tonight that lady is chilli she is irresistible if I had time I would book her everyday.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.