Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-29 12:41:34

Name: Naked Hairdresser (tasmia)

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Naked Hairdresser (tasmia)'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Beautiful and the best there is .hope to see you again soon. Gorgeous babe and best gf experience.good personality and doing a great job

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sugar-coated929 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sugar-coated929
Sugar-coated929 - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-21 08:13:05

Beautiful new fotos .
Always the best and giving a lot of pleasure .worth my time and hope to see you soon .
Looks like the photos .
And so beautiful thank you for everything

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sugar-coated929 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pretoria72
Pretoria72 - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-25 15:58:02

Really not worth the time nor the money. Age must be around mid 60's, hair cut up to shit. I stayed for very substandard blow, could not get myself to go for a full house, I will not return at all. A lot of mileage on this one.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Naked Hairdresser (tasmia)
Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-26 11:45:27

Pretoria72 why didnt you say i cut your hair sh*t when i asked you when its fine but you where fine told me it was a great cut..... I dont understand your behaviour really like people would say "jy is n tweegesig" I will give you a booking on the house if you want... xxx
Muffenough
Muffenough - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-10 13:21:52
Edited: 2022-08-10 15:49:08

A warm hello to the people of the purple palace.
I have shown interest to this site for a couple of years and only did 2 and or 3 reviews on ladies.

this is an experience rather than a review as I did NOT meet the lady in person.
2 to 3 Months ago, I contacted this lady for an appointment.
ten min before my arrival, I phoned her and her phone was just ringing. Half an hour later it was still just ringing. This appointment never happened and neither did this lady contacted me or followed up on my arrival. I never posted this on the review page as I do not have evidence other than a number being contacted and she would deny this in anyway.
on Monday 08/08/2022, I decided to communicate to her on WhatsApp to have proof should the same thing happened. in short, arrangements was made and she confirmed she will be available on 09/08/2022. I needed a haircut and opt for a cut and Blow!.
On 09/08/2022, I contacted her to confirm the time to visit her. After a while she told me on WhatsApp that she is not available 09/08/2022 and that I did not make arrangements with her.
I forwarded the WhatsApp conversations to her from the previous day regarding our conversation. She told me all of a that she is on a full day booking. She even told me what time I wanted to come through on Wednesday in the morning. She did not even apologize for this. she had until 15h00 to inform me that she will be cancelling our agreement and or will not be seeing me.
I have the whole conversation on whatsApp should she deny this and as she did previously.
I should now demand a cancellation fee from her for not being available without notice. To me it is a clear indication that the majority of negative comments on this page become more suspicious to be a scamster and not trustworthy.
I have the proof this time around on WhatsApp available for anybody who wants to confirm this apart from this lady who will deny and contest this entry.

She does not seem to care about appointments and whoever is first will get served obviously to the highest bidder.

the least she could have done was to contact me and tell me she is cancelling, but then again, it is her habit and does not keep on record any appointment schedules.
As stated, I never met her in person and did experience a similar instance with this lady.

I always say - if you lie, you can steal!

[ Note by ESA admin, Muffenough has been banned from ESA for reveiwing the advertiser without having a phycial booking with the adveriser. Muffenough should have left a comment and not a review. If you did not see the advertiser for a physical booking you can not rate the advertiser accuralty. This is not in the spirit of the review system. ]

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

* Until Muffenough built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Naked Hairdresser (tasmia)
Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-10 14:48:22
Edited: 2022-08-10 15:39:19

@muffenough you are lieing I did speak to Esa and send them whatsapp on this topic I will send it here if you want..... I think I'm going to clear this topic

This what you send on Monday..... NO TIME MENTIONED!

Here is the chat of today
[8/9, 13:21][ Name Removed by ESA admin ] Goeie middag...
[8/9, 13:24] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ek het gister met jou gechat op whatsapp vir n haar sny en sloppy suig aangesien ek gou skiet.

Wil weet of jy 3 uur beskikbaar sal wees want ek benodig n haar sny en is verskriklik baie jags...
[8/9, 13:25] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Groete
[8/9, 13:27] Naked Hairdresser(tasmia): Nee bokkie ek moreogg beskikbaar hoe laat wil jy dan..... Jy ht ni met my gereel vir vandag ni
[8/9, 13:28][ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Hi dankie vir jou terugvoer.
Ek kom baie gou so n haarsny en bj is fine. Mag ek poppers gebruik?
Is jy beskikbaar more op die vakansie dag.
[8/9, 13:28] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ok great..hoe lank voor die tyd moet ek laat weet ek is oppad?
[8/9, 13:28] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ja ek is beskikbaar
[8/9, 13:28] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Uur asb bokka
[8/9, 13:28] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ok great
[8/9, 13:29] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ok...dankie.
[8/9, 13:29] Naked Hairdresser(tasmia): Ja maar ek op all day booking
[8/10, 11:51] Naked Hairdresser(tasmia): Hi wil jy nog n booking he bokka
[8/10, 13:04] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ek het n posting geplaas op ESA.
Wag vir ESA admin om dit goed te keer.
So...my antwoord is nee.
Ek gaan my hare more sny.
Nou n bietjie laat om te respond.
Geniet jou dag verder.
[8/10, 13:10] Naked Hairdresser(tasmia): Jy kan se nt wat jy wil ek Wil ni baklei ni daar was ni n tyd gereel ni toe di all day booking kom toe ht ek dit gevat....... Toe kom jy 13:24 en wil kom so ek was klaar op n booking gewees jammer daaroor. AS DAAR N TYD GEREEL WAS KAN JY JOU TOYS RONDGOOI MAAR DAAR WAS NI EEN GEWEES NI!
[8/10, 13:14][ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Ek het die whatsapps en jy het confirm.
Moenie lelik raak nie. Jou feedback gister se jy is nie beskikbaar nie.
Ens ens ens.
Lees die review dan sal jy verstaan.

Mooi bly. Totsiens.
[8/10, 13:29] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Daar is dit geskryf wat jy se jy is beskikbaar.. Jy het gese jy is nie beskikbaar nie. En toe se jy. Dat jy n vol booking het vir die dag.
Jy kon my ten minste net laat weet het. Jy kon net sorry gese het. Jy kon net van die begin af eerlik gewees het.
Ek wil nie verder met jou argumenteer nie want dit gaan nerens heen nie.
Jy het my baie aangetrek met jou diens offering en het regtig uitgesien.
By the way..die was die tweede keer met jou wat ek dit ondervind het. Ek dink die corige keer was 2 of 3 maande terug.
Jy klink fantasties maar het my teleur gesteld.

[8/10, 13:30] Naked Hairdresser(tasmia):
[8/10, 13:36] [ Name Removed by ESA admin ] : Dankie

So no time mentioned and you didn't contact me 3months back so stop lieing please!!!
time4change
time4change - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-01 20:09:57

anyone know what happened to this lady

she just dissapeared what a pity
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Review - Naked Hairdresser (tasmia) - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 433
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-17 20:33:04

You would think it was a good gig , have a haircut and a bj , very practical

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.