Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-21 07:44:03

Name: Iris

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Iris's Full Profile]

This girl is awesome, she gave me one of the best service. We clicked like we knew each other before. I love her punana. Iris can we make a movie (lol). I am going back for a threesome as per our agreement, and an Orgy as time goes on. Ooooh i can't wait.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Iris
Iris - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-27 23:56:39

Thanx a lot hun yes im up for de movie lol mwaa
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-02-02 13:47:01

I met Iris in November 2014 after being disappointed by another WG. it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. she works in a nice quiet not so busy area. When we met I liked what I saw and her personality was superb. we clicked immediately and felt at home in a few minutes. We got down to business and her body was so fine I just couldn't believe it. She was in no hurry for me to finish and enjoys what she does at least that's the impression I got. If she was faking it then I'd suggest she quit the industry and become an actress. she didn't rush me at all and never checked her clock once. I left her place a satisfied guy. I just had to visit her the following day because she has this addictive attitude. I have visited other WG before and after her but she's become my standard for WG because she is so great. though I have visited others I still make it a point that I see her regularly. She makes sure privacy is maintained by ensuring other WGs in the house don't bump into her clients as she does not work alone. I haven't met any of the gals in the venue but will book some time to come just for variety. thanks for a great time iris.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Iris
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-03 18:46:29

Thanx a lot my lovely gentlemen for enjoying my company.hope to see u soon
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-21 14:28:47

I've been punting for more than 5 years and thought I've seen the best until I met this sexy lady by the name of Iris. She gave me her all. Even real girlfriend or wife doesn't come close to what she made me feel like.

The bj was great and unrushed, the main course was super in different positions without any complains though she asked me to come back on top cause she was feel a pain in her womb cause my 45 is long and thick.

We went for round number 2 and she rode me like there's no tomorrow. I stayed longer than I thought I would yet I paid for 1 hour. She's so amazing.

When I left she sent me an sms to thank me, that shows what kind of a person she is. Everything was just awesome. Thanx and thanx for a great service. I wish all the WGs could give a service like this. I will be coming back soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-21 14:31:15

I've been punting for more than 5 years and thought I've seen the best until I met this sexy lady by the name of Iris. She gave me her all. Even real girlfriend or wife doesn't come close to what she made me feel like.

The bj was great and unrushed, the main course was super in different positions without any complains though she asked me to come back on top cause she was feel a pain in her womb cause my 45 is long and thick.

We went for round number 2 and she rode me like there's no tomorrow. I stayed longer than I thought I would yet I paid for 1 hour. She's so amazing.

When I left she sent me an sms to thank me, that shows what kind of a person she is. Everything was just awesome. Thanx and thanx for a great service. I wish all the WGs could give a service like this. I will be coming back soon.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Iris
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-02-28 04:38:05

Thank u oupastrong and to every1,I'm glad that u enjoyed
LLCOOLJ
LLCOOLJ - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-04 07:12:11

This little lady works from the venue in Gezina,i was shown around and viewed all the ladies.Very private didn't bump into anyone.On to the action,now this babe started off with a bj and while she sucked me I played with her punani gently massaging those lips.She got nice and wet and by her body movements she really was enjoying it.We did in a few positions,allowing her to come first than shooting my load.Shes got a lovely personality and holds a good conversation.Will go back for sure.
easye
easye - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-06 06:43:18

Yoh,what I can is,she really knows her story,owo was super,nearly came in her mouth, her riding my dick was epic,unfortunately I couldn't hold it any longer.
She wanted to give me a second round, but was in a hurry,i would have loved to stay the night.
We agreed that next time will try 3some.
easye
easye - Re: Review - Iris - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-06 10:37:16

Wow,what a lady,unfortunately I had to rush,her owo is spot on,i almost came in her mouth.
Gfe material, will difenately go back for more,she owe me three some.thank you my baby.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.