Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 14:27:20

Name: Sexy Ntombi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Sexy Ntombi's Full Profile]

Very commodating a her full house treating is definitely worth it. No rush, no fuss even offered me a beer when I arrived

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-11 15:44:52

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Gentle brothers..... I am blown away by this Sexy Lady... Finallyyyy i manage to book her, 1st directions are clear, 2nd her place is super, clean and discreet, 3rdly, she is damn gorgeous in person and now... What transpired during the session, man Sexy Ntombi is a professional, we chatted while i was lying on the bed and she was busy giving Aventura the necessary atte tion, then i was also given a bit of a lesson in gentle kissing oohh man Ntombis body, soft, inviting, invigorating iyooo, than she asks which hole di want to fo first.. You see just there i felt things i never felt before, and moerrr what a way to enjoy Greek... the lady is skill full, and after some variations i ask i want your other hole and i pumped away, then changed to doggy and pumped even harder till i exploded and roared like a lion on heat.... Damit what a session, what a lady, think that i will relax a bit, she asked water or juice mmhhh, then, after galloping the water i git a nice full body massage, i am sayimg i was 200% satisfied and relaxed, Sexy Ntombi you are 1 in a Million and i thank you for fulfilling my fetish way beyond my expectations,#Starperformance, see you soonest, #my weekend made

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria North Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-16 02:07:49

Name: Kenya

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Kenya's Full Profile]

Gentle brothers, what a way to start my punting year, on a Valentines nogal!!! Patience is vertue this year, I waited for her to send the address and after receiving it I was there in a flash, knowing what Kenya offers you won't waste time,her new place is the best, secure, private, clean and you can moan as hard as you can, long story short after I arrived at the venue Kenya directed me to the back room and behold oohh Lord the red bra and black panties just did it for me and I asked her to stand for second so I can admire what was in front of me, and dammit after entering the room I was greeted with a warm arousing wet kiss, clothes off and what followed was blikmsem, owo so intense I was gasping, rimming so good I moaned, and when she says which hole do you want first my brother's this woman can take it in any hole, let me stop here and say my Valentines just started.... She was on top rode me to cloud ten and back and in no time I exploded so intensely and she looked at me and said you were really horny neh, you came whilst I was on top.. iyoooo, we chatted, she washed my dick(blushing), i left a Happy man!!!! The Best shag to start..... Kenya you're the Best....thank you sweetheart.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

GENERAL B
GENERAL B - Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Kenya - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2020-02-19 12:20:36

Name: Kenya

Full Profile: [View Kenya's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Hmmm...yaa...saw this babe recently and I can confirm that she really gives it.. super great OWO, let's just say I've finally ticked off an item on my bucket list.she is Not a clock watcher and enjoys what she does. I'd see here everyday if I could, she gets a super 11/10. I highly recommend this girl she was is amazing

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until GENERAL B built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ndlela
Ndlela - Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Pretoria North Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-28 17:30:20

Have always wanted to meet Sexy Ntombi. Finally happened and must say she is the most sexually liberated SP I met on this site. All the things she did I could sense she was comfortable with. She gave me the most awesome BJ standing. Sampled Rimming as an extra and must say, though I will never try it again it will not be due to a lack of effort and prowess from Sexy Ntombi. Chomped greek one way and one thing I love is giving greek missionary and not all providers like it like that but Ntombi took it like a champ.

Reasonable priced. Clean. Workplace was spotless with tastefull minimal furniture.

She can improve her communication on WhatsApp as she gets impatient and short and blocks you when you busy asking and she thinks you taking too long.

Simply the best.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mike Zod
Mike Zod - Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-28 18:52:57

That's why I'll never see her again. She's very robotic badly tempered complains about positions about taking too long etc. Her robotic strictness is a major turn off. Once someone makes me feel like they're actually doing me a favor I'm done.
Zulu boy
Zulu boy - Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-08 08:03:37

I once visited her in Durban umbilo had a great time with her, the only problem with her she tends to rush you and she does not want certain positions.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Sexy Ntombi - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 927
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-08 12:49:30

That's bad zulu. And she likes 'talking' brave.. as if

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.