Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 16:28:35

Name: Enja

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Full Profile: [View Enja's Full Profile]

Enja is a mature, full figured woman, with seductive allure. That can fulfill any "The Graduate" movie fantasies.

Her telephonic and Whatsapp messages are very professional and she communicates clearly her availability and what she has to offer.

The venue is a private guest house in a boomed off area and the parking is off the street in a secured area. You do not need to sign in at the gate in order to access the venue.

Enja uses the perfect amount of pressure for her massage, not too light where you can barely feel anything or too heavy where your bones are crushed. The level of massage shows her vast amount of experience in the industry and she uses warm oil, which is a nice change from body lotion.

Her full house experience allows alot of features that other WG's will charge extra for. Feel free to contact Enja for her full range of services and rates on offer.

I throughly enjoyed my time with her as the sensual with her flowed so quickly I barely noticed the time fly by. She does not watch the clock and focuses only on your pleasure and when she cums she squirts which provides this wonderful warm feeling to make sure you know you are doing something right and she is not faking it.

To end your session there is a shower with hot water and fluffy towels to sort yourself out.

Thank you Enja for being soo accommodating of my time schedule. I loved every moment with you.

PS:I loved the strawberry shampoo you use.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.