Navigation
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-21 00:15:00

Name: Barbie (the Tall One)

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Heuweloord

Full Profile: [View Barbie (the Tall One)'s Full Profile]

The Tall One,is here again, so as i was not far from where she was my Friday afternoon ended in a special way, with my 6 flying fish, i got the address and the venue is secure, Barbie asked that i just wait a few more minutes coz she was getting ready, and ooh boy when she opened the door, the song red, light special came to mind... if you know the lyrics then you know what the mood was like, and whe she put on those high heels them she oozed sexyness, i took off my clothes and i said motho waka atamela, then i kneeled down and this tall figure was standing in front of me wide opened and her juicy punani was looking at me and i muffed away, oohhh boy, she started moaning and changed position to lying down on the bed and she was hoovering over me and i said spread them open baby, and she was moving those hips and her juicy punani was free flowing over my mouth, face and my tongue did its magic, i just heard baby nje tlhe... She did not have to ask twice, condom was on and i was on top criss-cross on the bed and i pumped her like that song... "don't go to fast, don't go to slow, coz you got me all excited" next it was doggy my fookkkk, that Ass bouncing on my dick, i was roaring with pure delight, i might have confessed or something, then she was on top and i was ridden and i was holding on tight to that ass and the kissing just made me harder then i moaned like a ragging bull and it was over..... Moerskont, i made love, fucked and had sex all at once.... a true GFE.... BARBIE i did not that you can do that you know what shhhhhh, i am coming for more thank you sweetheart, i left a happy man as Barbie got her 2 flying fish to cool down. See you soon Motho Waka!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Barbie (the Tall One)
Barbie (the Tall One) - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-21 15:14:31

But you know your stuff, you were that great as always, now I gotta search for the song lol. I enjoyed boyza thanks hey.
Godfatha
Godfatha - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-25 16:04:32

Area: Menlyn

Met her today, she is tall !!!, and I was immediately rock hard looking at her.

Being with a woman taller than me, makes me feel real strong and in charge !!!.

She gave me a delicious blow and played with my shaft and nuts, I nearly shot early.

She rode me hard, moaning in enjoyment, she climaxed.

I pumped her hard and shot hard !!!, I thoroughly enjoyed the hour session.

I highly recommend this babe (Godfatha's platinum seal of approval).

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Barbie (the Tall One)
Barbie (the Tall One) - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-25 17:01:19

Thanks hey, I enjoyed being with you too. Thanks for being a gentleman.

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Menlyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 304
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-28 17:37:55

Area: Menlyn

A very late Review, Barbie my Tallest Lover, my apologies Sweetheart.... Now Brother's you see, this session between me and my Tallest Lover was long overdue.... She came back and ohhh boy when I saw that she was around I just had to go.....
Now first Venue is secure, and directions were spot on, mind you I know the place coz heyyy, later about that.... Now back to my encounter after longer than a year with Barbie, Brother's as I get there after confirming that she is available this was on (19/06),

Now as she opened the door and I entered, I looked at this beautiful woman with edges and curved were it matters most, I say you are Tall, then burst out into laughter, because this is exactly what I said when I met her the very first time, and on that day she was even wearing heels,... Now she say come follow me as she leads the way yo the room, "Morenaka" looking at the Ass, coz it was all out, that sexy black/ maroon lacey out fit was just too hot.... I followed earnestly eyes fixed on the target... In the room, as I sit on the bed trying to chit chat, she lands a long wet kiss, damn... I responded, brother's my clothes were still on, and we were on top of each other like old lovers who have been waiting to see each other, then she said "Motho Waka e be o tla mfana" just here, I stood up clothes off, and asked her to stand and spread her legs, I knelt down likje ke thirsty calf I went under and muffed, her I, muffled away and just heard ohhh no, no, no, I want you, Boom on the bed I continue to muffed, until she said, I can she you missed me that much, sommer there condom on, and I pumped,pomped, her one leg in the air I went in deeper, the moanings started, "baby nje, nje toe, baby you know I want it like that, yes just there, don't move, this talk just made me even harder, and I pumped harder and faster, and she said" Lerato laka o nja ha monate, nje,nje tlhe..... man that vernacular talk made me call Jesus so much, I think I was saved that day, bliksem she gave me her Punani, with out changing, I put voet en die hoek, piel en die..... Fokkk, the pussy walls did something phaafffff, I exploded so intensely I felt like crying moerskont,
Morena she got me, we laid next to each other, and I said you did not suck me, she laughed, Barbie, I want my sucking session next visit, dammit, " Ke filwe Kuku" # Best GFE, #Golden Performance,I want more Lerato laka, and thank you, it was very special, My Tallest Lover!!!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Barbie (the Tall One)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 22
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-28 22:39:03

Hahahaha thanks rato laka it was long overdue you were great also. Will definitely pay my debt before I vanish again

Jy was wonderlik

dankie liefde
kgaam
kgaam - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Pretoria North/Akasia Pretoria
Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Pretoria North/Akasia Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 08:35:58

Area: Pretoria North/Akasia

She is back, same as before. The service is fantastic. The cake is still delicious and served on the gilded platter!!! See you soon babe

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tizz
Tizz - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - Centurion/Heuweloord Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 743
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 07:31:26

Jooo!Barbie talking dirty in vernacular...I'm sure ho monate!
Please don't disappear again...
You can see how popular you are.
Reya go nyaka rona rotlhe/kaofela re batla ho robala le uena.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Barbie (the Tall One) - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-16 23:48:58

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Brother's what more can I say about this Woman/Lady of awesomeness, Barbie "D Tallest One", surprised me Yesterday (15/09), I called to confirm that she was available, and she told me she will be leaving PTA, I did not waist any time I booked her and since the place was temporary it was still very private, safe and no signing in issues. Upon arriving my Tallest lady just finished refreshing, and asked if I could massage her, her wish was my command ....Brothers as I started applying that massage oil gently on her feet she was making those naughty eyes and said "are you not going up, after massaging her feet, I asked her to turn around, and as I massaged her back, butt, and more she started teasing me by lifting that sexy round-full ass, and i could not resist...

She turned around again and I went in tongue in, we kissed, and kissed and next thing my undies were off, and I moved down that tall torso, and landed on the wet Punani....and brothers did i muff, and muff, and she said dammit, don't make me cumm, I eat away, and she started moaning, I went deeper with my tongue, the juices started to flow, I said "Motho waka" come suck me, Barbie grabbed the rod and started sucking I was so hard I said baby condom, condom on, doggy, position, I pumped, and pumped and pumped harder, faster, she said Benitooo shittt, position changed, edge of the bed those long legs in the air, I pumped some more as I gently kissed those legs, dammit she is moaning even louder......
I said no please ride me, position change i was under and she was on top, and she started to ride, and she rode, then she rode some more and as I grabbed that round full Ass and phaaa spank, she said fokk baby gain, phaaa, phaaa, I pulled her closer and pumped harder and fater, fookkkk baby change I want to cummm, missionary and toe pomp ek nou, pomp my skat, she said lord the, the feeling came so hard I started shaking and her pussy walls said i got you... I shot my load , sweating like a marathon runner, and panting like a dog on heat.....
Barbie said heyyy Motho, wa nyobana neh, did you want to finish me ...we cuddled I felt like sleeping.

My tallest woman, I am already looking forward to our next session, you fucked me Good!!! #GFE of Note, #Golden Sex Performance,and yes an all-nighter is on the cards. thank you and enjoy Edenvale. Thank you "thojana ya thesele"

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Barbie (the Tall One)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-29 10:42:44

Lol, thanks hey, as always looking forward to seeing you again

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.