Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2489
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-22 01:14:49

Name: She Male Marry

City: Johannesburg

Area: Highlands North

Full Profile: [View She Male Marry's Full Profile]

I am a procrastinator. On Saturday night I tried my damnedest to defer my visit to Marry. But an hailstorm settled the matter. I guessed rightly that I would easily procure an appointment , and I did.
O ye gods how grateful am I that I did!

I waited quite a long time before she entered the room. But when the door opened I was thunderstruck by the raw sexuality of this utterly beautiful creature.
Her beautiful reassuring smile immediately put me at ease. She took a quick shower and then to bed.
Modesty forbids me to enlarge upon the details of our lovemaking. We made very fierce and kinky love, sucking and kissing each other in every imaginable position. We kissed so passionately that her lipstick was smeared all over both our faces.
She giggled so cutely when we looked our faces in the mirror.

This punt was noble and utterly satisfying !

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
fredsorrols
fredsorrols - Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-26 15:05:31

Visited Marry today after seeing Natasha last week at the same venue, what a lady, my word she was awesome, treats you like a god, been to this venue three times and have been spoilt everytime, thanks ladies...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-29 14:33:44

Well well...seems like I'm missing out...I'd better get there SOON!
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-01 16:20:57

So, as planned, I went to visit Marry this morning...

Phone conversation went well and I asked if she is available, since I saw her availability on the ESA website. She said yes. I asked if I can be there in 10 minutes, she said yes. I arrived on time and was led into the usual room. I freshened up and as I exited the bathroom, Marry was there.

She looked quite nice, not exactly as on the photos since she didn't have all the make-up on but still good. She apologised for not having make-up on...I did ask her on the phone if she was available....I said it is ok. She went for a quick shower and came back and started massaging me. It was quite nice. We started kissing and fondling each other. I went down on her and enjoyed her nice member - not too big, not too small. She sucked me a little via a 69 position.

Her phone rang a few times while we were busy and she decided to answer while in 69 position. I didn't let it bother me too much and continued sucking her. I heard a customer saying he is there...and she said to him "you say you come 11 o cock?"...

From there it all went pear shaped. She went into overdrive and constantly communicating with someone (from the house) outside the room...

She quickly put a condom on and I said I first want to do her. She then put one on for me and sat on me. That was for about 2 minutes and she got off and started lubing me up. She entered me and screwed me vigorously for about 5 minutes and said she is cumming. I came, she came on my chest and it was over.

While in the shower and she in the bath, she apologised about the rush, yet I still felt robbed of time and good service. She quickly finished up, greeted me and left the room for the other idiot waiting in the next room. I was left to clean up and exit on my own. I came to the front of the house and found no one to see me out. After about 5 minutes the house lady came and said I can go.

I felt she could have told the idiot (whom made an appointment for 11:00 and rocked up there at 10:35 already) to just wait or something. He could have kept to his appointment time and not come in before his time. She shouldn't have told me she is available if she had appointment that could overlap mine.

In my opinion this Highlands North venue has downscaled since Jessica left there. I will think three times before going back to this venue again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2520
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-01 17:42:49

Pere mon ami, believe me it's your timing and not her.
Try her midweek in the middle of the month.

It happens to the best of them.
I had the same experience with Jessica and she made up for it by kindly extending my next booking.

I visited Marry just after the hailstorm when there was very little likelihood of another booking in the pipeline.

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - She Male Marry - Highlands North Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2572
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-22 22:08:10

'Twas a sultry Monday evening and I espied SM Marry in the "available now" section on ESA.
I dialed her number and lo and behold Fortune favoured me so far that she instantly answered her phone.
Like SM Jessica, SM Marry is perfectly suited to my romantic genius. There is a genuine reciprocal amorous compatibility betwixt me and these two amiable creatures.
I received her in the same room where I last made her acquaintance. It pleased me to see her dressed in a short skirt and sexy high heels. Without ceremony, I plunged manfully into performing the rites of Love with this delectable creature.

After 45 mins of lovemaking - at last ! A sweet and smooth effusion left me completely sated.
I shall see her again as soon as I have ticked off the other prospects of my gallantry on my to do list.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - She Male Mary - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - She Male Mary - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2913
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-09 18:28:46

Name: She Male Mary

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View She Male Mary's Full Profile]

I made good my promise to pay my compliments to SM Mary one warm autumn evening.
I apologized to her for my long absence and my partiality for Jessica her friend. She just laughed at me as if I had said something stupid.This was the third time , and it was the best by far. I make no doubt but that she is going to look after me in Jessica's absence. The benignant goddess Venus smiled on me that evening!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

antoman
antoman - Re: Review - She Male Mary - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-18 10:07:57

I had a good time with her, she was friendly and respectful, but she was quite masculine, but she did her best and that was good, but I would prefer a more convincing lady....but give her a try she is worth it....

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - She Male Mary - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 15:19:51

After I was let down by another WG in the Rivonia area I called her up and she agreed to meet me on short notice. Great apartment block on a busy main road, safe, secure. She has to call the security gate to let you in so I am sure they know why you are there. Clean and neat apartment, she is stunningly sexy. Quite a bit of make up on her but I don't really mind that. Didn't look masculine either so that's a plus factor. She hung up my clothes on clothing hangers while I undressed and directed me to the shower. Very accommodatng in the bed, tried different positions, had to tell her to slow down not to blow it too quickly. Gave me a bottle of water on the way out which was great. Only bad thing is she answered her phone while i was getting dressed to let her appointment in. I saw who he was on his was to her flat, he didn't know me but I knew why he was there. All in all a good punt and I will return for a longer session.

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - She Male Mary - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3025
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-25 17:10:01

Mary attended to my carnal needs in Jessica's absence. And she performed that office with sufficient skill and dexterity to be the object of my glowing encomiums.
She hath a large physique, but she is sufficiently feminine not to do an injury to the sense of my masculinity, or to any man's gallantry for that matter. She is, as always, scrupulous in attending to my every need to the point where I sometimes question whether she exceeds Jessica in her charms. I must not omit to mention that when the storm of our passion has subsided at the end of the hour, she descants with wit and eloquent vivacity on a range of subjects long after the hour is over.
I look forward to a ménage a trois with Mary and Jessica in the not too distant future.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.