Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2014-07-07 14:38:07

Name: Mercury

City: Secunda

Area: Secunda

Full Profile: [View Mercury's Full Profile]

Great girl,well spoken,great body and allover a very nice punt, will see her again when she is in my area.Some clients might have a problem every thing are done with protection.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Mercury
Mercury - Re: Review - Mercury - Secunda Secunda
Re: Review - Mercury - Secunda Secunda
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-04 12:04:06

Thanks verymuch lala I will see u soon as I come to secunda,Remember take care and play safe lol mwa
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Review - Mercury - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Mercury - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 19:24:56

Name: Mercury

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Mercury's Full Profile]

Mercury works from a Lower standard Guest house, the shower wasn't working properly. Glad I managed to wash the soap off.
She got a body of a girl in her twenties, unfortunately the face tells another story.The deed felt rushed with badly acted fake exited heavy breathing. Avoiding eye contact throughout.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mercury
Mercury - Re: Review - Mercury - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 11:59:36
Edited: 2021-10-10 12:16:22

Dear I am very sorry if u say I work in a very lower standard guesthouse but as I know guys like u deserve a place like that cause u don't wanna pay guls wat u know is to demand lots of extras even of u ser that is a risky for my life,u wat made u angry is that I didn't wanna offer u fuck without a condom and u wanted me to do all extras for 400 rand?I don't care if u don't come to me anymore, I have my potential clients those who know about me and they know that I am straight forward and open minded person dear ,but all wat ur saying is a lie ,wat I didn't agree with u about is u demanding dangerous things that can put my life in danger and u must know an upmarket place need decent and upmarket guys that have respect for a woman who doesn't treat women like slaves and ur a big liar all the showers her are working u didn't even wanna shower cause I didn't allow you to do wat u wanted to me pls stop treating guls like slaves
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Review - Mercury - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 06:59:42

I have reviewed on many girls before, never did I ask for unprotected Sex.

Dickman123
Dickman123 - Greek in rustenburg
Greek in rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 12:44:12
Edited: 2021-10-12 12:44:11

Any wg offering greek in rustenburg pm me
Mercury
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 16:20:41

Baisden Jr, sir if my place was bad or if I was ugly the way ur saying why did u not leave?first of all u called me on all my adverts on different websites because my pics looks like a young girl, u wanted to do as u pleas on me but because I refused to fuck u without a condom u got angry and put this all nonsense ur saying on my adverts ,and worse part u even call me on free adds but here u claim that I am ugly and my place look terrible ur lying about everything ,if u say I am older than my body how old are u to fuck a little gul ?as old as u are u behave like an idiot
Mercury
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 69
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-12 16:26:46

Baisden Jr, sir if my place was bad or if I was ugly the way ur saying why did u not leave?first of all u called me on all my adverts on different websites because my pics looks like a young girl, u wanted to do as u pleas on me but because I refused to fuck u without a condom u got angry and put this all nonsense ur saying on my adverts ,and worse part u even call me on free adds but here u claim that I am ugly and my place look terrible ur lying about everything ,if u say I am older than my body how old are u to fuck a little gul ?as old as u are u behave like an idiot ,so u want me to build my self an upmarket guesthouse?and yes the way u behave is like u give girls good reviews wen the allow ur nonsense go and fuck ur 15 yes niece and live me alone and I want to prove u wrong if u think ur ruining my bsns u went wrong

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.