Navigation
triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-26 23:28:48

Name: Vickey ( The Original )

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park

Full Profile: [View Vickey ( The Original )'s Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I was Very impressed with Vickeys Professional telephone manner and her high level of service. She gives a great massage, very sensual too, All round an amazing lady . She is very easy to talk to, friendly, relaxed and makes you feel right at ease. Great sense of humor as well. Venue is excellent
Thank you Vickey

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until triton242 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2020-07-27 07:23:44

Wow she is beautiful !
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-27 17:16:30

Triton242 thank u very much was very nice to meet u.
I am very glad u did enjoy the session:-)
Keep safe
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-07-27 17:16:49

On 2020-07-27 07:23:44 Max.ledger said:
Wow she is beautiful !

Thank u very much
triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton/Meyersdal Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton/Meyersdal Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 20:44:23

Area: Alberton/Meyersdal

I’ve been fortunate to have had a few visits with this amazing lady so far. One hour is never enough, and even multiple hours just vanish
And every encounter just gets better. Traveling distance being the only reason I haven’t visited even more...
Vickey is Very friendly and welcoming, good convo and sharp sense of humor.. Great telephone manner as well. Totally at ease. We have lots of chemistry Which is a big plus in my book. I’m not usually a massage person, but her hands were magic and I really enjoyed it a lot!
I was most impressed with her ability to add the small things that I enjoy into a very sensual tease on the spot so smoothly. Vickey has an incredible body and boobs, and knows How to get a guy hot. She gives a terrific and passionate GFE that’ll leave you wanting more, and goes out of her way to satisfy you. Great oral, lots of teasing, which I enjoyed, FH was fantastic as well. Details will stay between the two of us...
Plenty to think about for the rest of your day! All I can say is wow!
Thank you baby!
Can’t wait for next time

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Dolphi
Dolphi - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park Johannesb
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 12:17:48

Area: East Rand/Boksburg/Sunward Park

Went to pay a visit to this Vixen and what an experience it was , best i have had in quite some time , very bubbly personality , fantastic body , her pics were spot on and she knows her way around the bedroom. I am definitely becoming a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

jacob000876rr
jacob000876rr - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-10 11:50:34

Area: Alberton

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
From first message to Vicky until I saw her should looked after my every need, going out of her way to make me feel comfortable with kinks and needs, arriving at the venue was great very safe and secure space and was greeted at the door by Vicky who gave me a quick tour before going to the room and giving me the best PSE all details stay between us ;)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until jacob000876rr built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Vickey ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1817
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-10 12:40:33

Thank u Jacob it was fun. And I love making fantasies happen. PSE is so much fun:-)
triton242
triton242 - Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vickey ( The Original ) - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-10 16:11:05

Area: Alberton

After not being able to see the lovely Vickey for about 6 months, it was really exciting to see here again, in Boksburg at the time.
I always enjoy Vicky’s down to earth demeanour and great sense of humor. Had a lot of chatting to do to catch up first. Then the fun began. Great oral and GFE session as expected . Slow and intense. Exactly what we both needed after so long. I Stayed even longer than intended! Time got away from us again. As usual I’ll keep the steamy details to myself lol. You always go out of your way To make sure every little detail is done as requested.
You won’t regret visiting this lady
Thanks for another amazing session babe!
Until next time…

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Vickey ( The Original )
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-10 17:29:25

@Triton was great seeing u again

Thank u very much . Thank u for the gifts, always appreciated

Till next time:-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.