Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-28 22:55:57

Name: Arhwen

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Arhwen's Full Profile]

Why didn't anyone tell me just how beautiful this woman really is?!!! After a few somewhat disappointing visits I decided to give her a call and I'm still thanking myself. Got stuck in loadshedding traffic but she was very accommodating. She is sooooooo fine and the service couldn't have been better. I love your energy Arwhen and I can't wait to spend more time around you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-31 08:58:18

Oh my goodness Thank you for your kind words handsome and thank you for being a absolute gentlemen. It was a pleasure spoiling you and feasting my eyes at the same time. I look forward spending more time in your company as your energy is just as amazing ;)

Thank you once more.

wadeg
wadeg - Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 10:32:04

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways/Lonehill

Booked a two hour slot, learnt my lesson, was out in less than 90 mins. She shares an apartment, constant noise of other people coming and going. Have to show your ID at the gate... and the biggest issue for me was that she does not look like her photos, probably add another 10 kgs. One positive, she tried to give a good massage and she does give a great bj.

Ratings:

Body: 1/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

J_J
J_J - Re: Review - Arhwen - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Arhwen - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-19 11:14:25

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Arhwen has been someone I’ve been trying to meet for awhile. Reached out to her last year but just didn’t manage to have times that synced well with her. And then she was off; and her last words to me was “I’m the catch me when you can girl”. I was quite disappointed when I could not catch her. But time was good to me and the opportunity finally arose this year, for me to spend time with the “Traveler”

Contact.

Contact with Arhwen is relatively easy via whatsapp (my preferred method). She’s very responsive, and has a standard prepared response, with sufficient detail to answer most of your questions.

This year when I contacted her – it was not initially to enquire about her services, but to ask her something about what she said in response to what I’ve written on the forum. She was very friendly and entertained my enquiry. Many ladies have rules about how to approach them, speak, etc; buts she is a lady you can speak to freely – as yourself. When you feel comfortable with someone, it is so much easier to enjoy time together. I get the sense that Arhwen is very easy going. She may stand her ground if you talk shit she doesn’t agree with on the forum, but in person she is very gentle and accommodating.

Welcome

I completely messed up, got the directions wrong and ended up on the other side of town. Eventually ended up 30 minutes late. She accommodated me in a friendly manner. Not saying you can abuse her time (I’m sure she wills sort you out); but she is a nice/ kind person.

In her heals – she towered above me; but when she took them off we were about the same height, and then came one of the most warm welcoming embraces I’ve ever felt. You will honestly just melt in her arms. All nervousness dissipates and you just know that you are in safe hands.

The lady herself

Arhwen advertises her age as 48 and is a well kept, beautiful mature lady. A sexy mom- bod; if that is a thing. Definitely is for me. A real woman.

I’ve already alluded to her friendliness, easy going nature, and her unique ability to make you feel comfortable; even for a shy/ awkward person like myself.

The Venue

The lady is a traveler – so you may not meet her at the same venue. But she has a high standard, hence the venue she chooses to operate from will most likely always be up to standard. I’ve met her twice, once in four ways, and once at Sage’s place. Both venues are easy-to-use access with the gautrain route and a bus/ uber.

The session

I’ve tried her good boy massage and then upgraded to her naughty boy, and then a hour to 90 minutes (enough said, she captured me from the first session, lol). She is unique in her execution. It’s not something you can describe.

And then there is the actual massage. Arhwen’s massage is definitely one of the best. And then there is the “Can I tell you what your body is telling me”. I had to fight back tears as she told me the story of my life.

Aftercare

Even though we already went so much into overtime on my first visit, and I may have been lucky in that she didn’t have someone shortly after me, she just brought me down from the “high” slowly, with much gentleness and warmth.

Value for money

Her massage rates are on par with what most ladies charge. But in terms of quality of service, skill, company and sensuality you’d expect her rate to be much higher.
I’ve also taken advantage of her retainer deal (which makes the sessions ridiculously affordable). And yes, I prepaid for a retainer deal with someone I’ve not been with before. At no stage did it feel like a risky move. Arhwen is definitely someone you can trust.

Many extra’s are available, for the naughty/ kinky …

Conclusion

The travelling catch me if you can gal – and if you do; you will be captured ….

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Arhwen - Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-20 06:45:59

Wow...

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face and Thank you for taking the time to write your your beautiful review and thank you for choosing to share time and space with me. Also thank you too being open to receiving the messages from your body (it's not something I do for just anyone) it was not my intention to draw tears but rather to give you a better understanding of why your body and why it hurts in the places it does. To me it is a huge honour and privilege to have shared this sacred space with a beautiful gentle soul like yourself.

Sending you warm hugs and deep kisses and never forget how amazing you are. Have an amazing blessed day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.